Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

…and Nicholas Galitzine is straight now

I’m not terribly surprised. He had done that stupid Purple Hearts movie and he started getting tons of followers, and he kept posting updates of how his followers were going up. He thinks very highly of himself. Here’s the thing, and wish someone had told him this before he did this:

(Channeling inner Shirley Maclaine)

He is not special enough to be a straight actor. He is not a Star. He does not have the talent or charisma to make this worthwhile. He shows up to the Met Gala wearing a black tux. He is self serious and interviews poorly. His body veers toward doughiess, his features are pronouncedly feminine.

He is the Diversity Hire. That was his ticket into Hollywood. He could not do this, after doing so many queer roles, which he was only getting because it was more or less assumed he would eventually come out publicly. He is not anybody you would cast in any straight role unless the actor needs to register nonthreatening softness. He could not play Jonathan Bailey’s role in Bridgerton.

Jonathan Bailey is going up and up and up. Not because he is a gay actor. But because he is a Star. Andrew Scott is going up because he is exceptionally talented. Nicholas Galitzine is neither of those. He started rising at a very curious time in Hollywood in which the burden on gay actors of gay actordom is beginning to go away, but at the same time actors are expected to be gay if they take a lot of gay roles. It would have behooved him to cling to this like driftwood, because now, when it comes down to it, if I am in casting and I have to choose between him and a straight actor for a straight role, I am going to choose the one that does not pout his lips like Queen Nefertiti.

After Gus Kenworthy came out, his ex cruelly taunted him (bad breakup) and wrote online:

“…you were not fooling anyone. Any man who knows the entire soundtrack to the Broadway musical “wicked” is not bringing in the ladies, unless it’s for a themed dinner party.”

Nicholas Galitzine was already typecast as “man who knows the song score to Wicked.” This was highly self-defeating, unnecessary, makes the people who cast him in queer roles look like idiots, and establishes him as a professional nincompoop. He will never get the straight roles that he really wants, and now the gay roles will be offered to someone else. He should have just said nothing.

God I hate actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460July 26, 2024 9:07 PM

(jenna fischer gif)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 10:12 AM

On the plus side, his stock goes up now

He hasn’t spoken about himself, but at least he doesn’t look like an idiot for saying he is straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2024 10:24 AM

[quote] his features are pronouncedly feminine.

Other than his lips, what are they?

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 1:42 PM

Eyelashes, cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 1:44 PM

Ok right on!! He done fucked himself outta Hollywood.. now I'm just wondering how long Austin is going to stick around. I know he beards as well but he's not out in the public eye like that. If I was Nick's boyfriend I would look at him and just tell him to go away.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 2:07 PM

Sounds like OP is just disappointed his fantasy boyfriend isn’t gonna like him back.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 2:10 PM

I “identify” as straight?

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2024 2:12 PM

R6 I dislike when an actor does a Luke Evans. It offends me.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2024 2:15 PM

Oy! Straight to my bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2024 2:51 PM

Diversity hire?

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2024 2:54 PM

OP She's DREAMY!! I wish I were GAY too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2024 2:55 PM

Spot on. Taylor Zakar- Perez exudes 100x more testosterone than Bambi. He's a more charismatic and naturalistic actor, BUT because he is a married gay actor he can't find work. Meanwhile this pretentious boring Nancy Boy is miscast as a hetero love "stallion" Pathetic and laughable. That's Show Biz

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2024 3:07 PM

Christ ! Won't anyone just FUCK ME ?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote]I dislike when an actor does a Luke Evans. It offends me.

The difference is Evans was out and did a print interview stating how he wouldn't dare be closeted, then when he started working more in the U.S. he did just that by "dating" a female publicist. Galitzine has never said he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 3:17 PM

I feel we should switch from Bambi to Nefertiti

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 3:19 PM

Queen of Denial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2024 3:23 PM

R14 he never said he was gay but DL has had that stupid thread here with NG wearing a pearl earring. The thread title is basically “no coming out post is needed” with someone here (my guess is OP) deciding that NG isn’t possibly straight because no straight dude in the history of time has ever worn an earring.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2024 3:24 PM

We forget that Matt Bomer did the same ridiculous dance of the 7 flaming veils. Hell even Clay Aiken adopted a prop baby. The issue with Bambi is because of 24/7 social media and her generations compulsion to narcissistically record every nano second of their lives ,we get all access to Mrs Bambi Kevitch's virtual closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2024 3:34 PM

I was saying in other threads that Nicholas was going to follow Sam Heughan PR playbook.

The same happened with Sam Heughan when he was cast to play Jamie Fraser "The King of Men" in Outlander. He was openly gay when he was a struggling actor and played multiple gay roles- "A Very British Sex Scandal". "Plague Over England".....

But his homophobic and conservative Outlander fandom couldn't stand the he was gay - also, he wanted to be a movie star. the next Bond...- so his gay bios, gay pics, gay comments... were scrubbed. His rumored longtime boyfriend, actor and writer Luke Neal, had to 'disappear' and he closed all his SM. The scrubbing of all 'gay things' had started.

Heughan hired one of the most powerful Hollywood publicists, Jeniffer Allen, and since then, we've seen him jumping from one fake 'girfriend' to another in ridiculous and pathetic PR stunts, innuendos, pap walks.....

Heughan even had a meltdown and wrote a 4-page IG pity rant where he complained that he was being 'bullied' and that he was not 'a closeted homosexual but a normal guy'.🙄

But screencaps are forever and his obvious gayness can still be seem from the space. Before Outlander.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2024 3:38 PM

Sure. Bambie luvs ya too R17 . Now go buy a vibrator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2024 3:41 PM

[quote] he was not 'a closeted homosexual but a normal guy

It’s hard to imagine anyone who was once out using that language.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2024 3:44 PM

Let’s send Colton to talk to him!

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2024 3:45 PM

Now see Heughan you could make a very good argument for staying in the closet. He has only played gay in UK theatre, there was minimal evidence. He played a hypermasculine character and had an action movie star’s physique. I’m not going to pretend he wouldn’t benefit much more from being closeted than being glass closeted. Frankly I would have encouraged it if I was his manager.

Galitzine has played gay over and over again and there’s a ton of evidence of his personal life. This was so unnecessary it’s ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2024 3:54 PM

I’m skimmed the GQ article but missed where he discussed his sexuality. What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2024 3:59 PM

R19 Phoneywood 101. Outlander has been a successful franchise and Sam has made bank. Doubt he will ever get A-List Bondian roles. His frau femcel stans are perfectly thrilled with gay ole Sam as were their grans until dreamy Rock dropped dead of 'gay cancer" before their very eyes. Even then they said Rock "got it from heart surgery" Even here on gay ole DL the comments on Bambie and hubby Austin. From LPSG stans : It's "just funny" "those boys are silly""they a the cutest besties"'such a good bromance" Anything but what's obvious :They Are Fucking. Imagine the contempt NickNic the Stallion holds these gullible femcel cows in? Frau stans pay to be deluded. That's where the $$ is. As long as Mrs Bambi Kevitch can put fat arses in seats she's got a career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2024 4:03 PM

He can't win. If he's gay and joe public knows it, his roles are limited. If he's gay and joe public isn't aware, his roles are less limited. Who's fault is all of this?

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2024 4:13 PM

It is his fault if he pursues gay role after gay role. He didn’t have to take any of these roles.

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2024 4:18 PM

The Saga of Bambi.

A Data Lounge Classic.

Soon to be a Major Motion Picture!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2024 4:21 PM

[quote]Heughan has only played gay in UK theatre, there was minimal evidence.

He has also played gay in TV movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2024 4:21 PM

Playing gay doesn’t mean you’re actually a fag.

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2024 4:22 PM

R27 Paging Frau...Lumpen Frau.. Frau

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2024 4:23 PM

See Heughan you put in front of a camera for an interview and at least he charms you. He will eventually try and sell you something but he has the necessary charisma.

This guy is a dull.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2024 4:23 PM

R31; I am the OP. I started the thread.

Also, you have autism, it’s obvious by your word usage.

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2024 4:26 PM

Indeed she is. Hides behind her publicist script and public school vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2024 4:27 PM

R33 Dolt. Unclutch your pearls OP. Your comment is an inane frau take on the business. Galitzine is a young pretty boy. No ones gonna offer her Rock VI. A gigs a gig. It's called being a "working actor" She's been one for 10 long years. BTY Bambi has also played non gay roles with expected results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2024 4:39 PM

No, it is not called being a working actor. Not within the past decade changes toward casting.

“Your comment is an inane frau take on the business.”

And your comment is an autistic one. Learn to speak normally, it’ll make your arguments better.

by Anonymousreply 36May 8, 2024 4:51 PM

R19 Bambi and Samantha? Doubt these gurls will be competing for the same roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2024 5:08 PM

OP Please turn it off. It's blinding us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2024 5:12 PM

No answer?

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2024 5:17 PM

r24 -- he says this, it's fairly blunt:

"I identify as a straight man, but I have been a part of some incredible queer stories. I felt a sense of uncertainty sometimes about whether I’m taking up someone’s space, and perhaps guilt. At the same time, I see those characters as not solely their sexuality.”"

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2024 5:50 PM

No major loss. He's a mediocre actor that seems to be stuck doing mediocre, straight-to-streaming work and there are out actors with pouty lips that act circles around him.

by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2024 6:17 PM

I agree, R41. He's basically an OK actor, but not anything special. He can look hot in places and not so hot in others. He is also going to need to watch his weight as he grows older. I really don't see a downside for him in just being himself. It will be healthier for him in the longer term.

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2024 7:17 PM

He has major gayface. But whatever.

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2024 7:27 PM

R40, wow, that quote at r40 is pretty direct, no ambiguity whatsoever. Hope he is straight, for a gay guy to lie like that so publicly is awful.

by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2024 7:28 PM

He's said he was straight on a podcast not too long ago, he said he was straight in an interview 6 years ago. This is not a new development.

PC: You deliver a really terrific nuanced performance as Conor. What was the biggest challenge bringing this character to life considering he’s a little bit more reserved and conveys a lot of his feelings through silence and facial expressions rather than dialogue?

Nicholas: I think the most challenging aspect was trying to convey all of Conor’s anxiety and loneliness. He’s outed in front of the entire school and feels like he can’t be true to who he really is, and the people in his life who are in positions of power try to help, but as amazing as Andrew Scott’s character is, there’s a huge hypocrisy. He tells him, “It gets better,” which it surely does, but at the time it doesn’t feel like that for Conor; he feels even more isolated. As a straight guy, it was an honor to play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2024 7:36 PM

With a saggy ass like that, no big loss.

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2024 7:39 PM

He has perfect drag queen lips.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2024 7:42 PM

How is he a “Diversity hire”?

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2024 7:56 PM

What will happen with Nic's hot Jewish bf Austin Kevitch now??

[quote]He's had a smokin hawt BF for years. Come the fuck out! Let his glass closet RIP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2024 7:58 PM

Datalounge is the only site you can get a 500-post thread on some twink who 99% of the planet has never heard of.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2024 8:12 PM

OP replies to herself a lot.

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2024 8:17 PM

I thought he had some really sweet moments in RW&B. It was a nice performance.

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2024 8:18 PM

"I identify as a straight man.".. Nicholas Galitzine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 8, 2024 8:35 PM

“I identify as a straight man” is a strange way of putting it. It’s not actually saying “I’m a straight man”. I’d never say “I identify as gay”. I just am.

by Anonymousreply 54May 8, 2024 8:41 PM

R49 Austy won't be lonely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 8, 2024 8:46 PM

Oy ! I have many talents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 8, 2024 8:55 PM

My Austy is a multi tasker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 8, 2024 9:00 PM

Even though I identify as a straight man...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 8, 2024 9:12 PM

Doesn't saying "I identify as a straight man" mean he is something other than a straight man?

by Anonymousreply 59May 8, 2024 10:10 PM

Reminds me of Jada Pinkett Smith, when asked about the rumours about her and her husband’s sexuality, said “I wouldn’t say that’s true.” Which is a whole lot different from saying it isn’t true.

by Anonymousreply 60May 8, 2024 10:19 PM

His ten essentials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 8, 2024 10:44 PM

[quote] y. No ones gonna offer her Rock VI.

Would he even want The Rock I?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 8, 2024 11:13 PM

At R45 he is quoted as saying “ As a straight guy”.

by Anonymousreply 63May 8, 2024 11:15 PM

You’re being ridiculous, OP. You’re basing your disappointment on your own speculation, not on anything he said or did. If he hasn’t lived up to your assumptions about his sexuality, that’s on you.

by Anonymousreply 64May 8, 2024 11:21 PM

[quote] Hell even Clay Aiken adopted a prop baby.

Aiken reproduced (via artificial insemination) with his then-hag, who was older and aging out of fertility. He clarified from the start they were only friends. A few weeks later, he came out on the cover of People magazine.

by Anonymousreply 65May 8, 2024 11:27 PM

He looks like Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 66May 8, 2024 11:30 PM

OP, you sound like a scorned lover more than anything else, as if Nicholas has somehow BETRAYED you by confessing the unfortunate truth that he doesn't like cock. Never mind that he's never said anything, period, about his orientation. Or that he's been dating the same WOMAN for five years, as discussed on previous threads. Just to cover the more bizarre parts here:

[quote]He is the Diversity Hire.

Yes, white twentysomething British guys are *so* desperately underrepresented in Hollywood. (And yes, I got your point. MY point is that it's stupid.)

[quote]That was his ticket into Hollywood. He could not do this, after doing so many queer roles, which he was only getting because it was more or less assumed he would eventually come out publicly.

Delusional bullshit. Most of his roles thus far have been straight, and his best-known role as a prince was of arguably the most famous fictitious one: the prince in "Cinderella." He was cast in "The Idea of You" *before* "Red, White & Royal Blue" even began filming, let alone before it'd become a huge hit. The most obvious reason he decided to finally state that he's straight is because of obsessive stans like yourself jerking off in the bushes outside his bedroom window. (And middle-aged obese men in caftans are WAY scarier than Swiftie-style stans.)

[quote]His body veers toward doughiess, his features are pronouncedly feminine.

His body is fine as fuck, and "boyish" isn't the same thing as "feminine." (Plus this reads like bitter-queen jealousy.)

[quote]He is not anybody you would cast in any straight role unless the actor needs to register nonthreatening softness.

So, he'd be a shitty hire for playing a total asshole with a toxic-masculinity issue? And you think this is a *bad* thing?

[quote]It would have behooved him to cling to this like driftwood, because now, when it comes down to it, if I am in casting and I have to choose between him and a straight actor for a straight role, I am going to choose the one that does not pout his lips like Queen Nefertiti.

First of all, TONS of straight actors have pouty lips. Where the fuck do you think the DL chestnut "cocksucker lips" (or CSL) came from? Doesn't mean that they *actually* suck cock. Also, in the past year alone he's leveled up from a minor role in "Bottoms" to a romantic lead alongside an Oscar-winning household-name actress (one most of DL despises, myself included, but still). Sorry, but that's the opposite of his career going down the tubes.

[quote]Nicholas Galitzine was already typecast as “man who knows the song score to Wicked.” This was highly self-defeating, unnecessary, makes the people who cast him in queer roles look like idiots, and establishes him as a professional nincompoop.

I fail to see *any* comparison here: Gus Kenworthy is actually gay, for one thing, and this line about "knowing the score to 'Wicked'" came from Gus's bitter ex-BOYfriend. Nicholas came out as straight, and unless & until he has a bitter ex-boyfriend snark about him – which is highly unlikely, but still – your comparison is batshit, like the rest of your bizarre channeling-Shirley-Maclaine thing.

[quote]Jonathan Bailey is going up and up and up. Not because he is a gay actor. But because he is a Star. Andrew Scott is going up because he is exceptionally talented. Nicholas Galitzine is neither of those.

I'll at least agree with this part. Nicholas may be able to pull off an American accent, but his range is severely limited, and it's stating the obvious that Bailey & Scott are extraordinary talents (even if it's unfortunate Andrew Scott didn't get his level of recognition much earlier).

by Anonymousreply 67May 9, 2024 3:56 AM

Sure. He and Josh O’Connor are straight. I don’t but it. Hollywood needs to grow up. We have eyes.

by Anonymousreply 68May 9, 2024 5:05 AM

I agree with R46. No self-respecting gay man would have such a flat, saggy ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 9, 2024 7:15 AM

Why does this bother you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 70May 9, 2024 7:18 AM

[quote]Or that he's been dating the same WOMAN

Austin Kevitch is a woman? Explains the voice.

by Anonymousreply 71May 9, 2024 9:34 AM

[quote]You’re being ridiculous, OP. You’re basing your disappointment on your own speculation, not on anything he said or did. If he hasn’t lived up to your assumptions about his sexuality, that’s on you.

Frau McFrauerson has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2024 9:53 AM

Do you people ever get tired of the "Is he or isn't he" game? He's played like...17 gay roles. WHY would he be in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2024 10:13 AM

…and this is why you say nothing. Don’t want to come out? Just as long as you don’t do anything political like Angels in America (cough Lee Pace cough) you’ll be fine. But you cannot do this at this time.

Galitzine is a diversity hire because he is being hired for roles which are gay roles which did not have name-contingent casting and which had guaranteed financing. They were not “art” which you can make the argument that you need someone as talented as Paul Mescal to get financing or distribution or establish a caliber of awardsworthiness. These were high exposure roles that should have been given to a gay actor because what other roles are up and coming gay actors going to get in which they do not have to be closeted? That would have been understood by Galitzine at the time he was cast.

Drew Tarver of The Other Two got his first big break in the Greta Gerwig pilot for How I Met Your Father as her gay best friend. He got cast in the role because he was promoted through a diversity showcase in which he was submitted as an LGBT actor. But, Tarver had a girlfriend at the time. Tarver had a girlfriend when he was in The Other Two. But, Tarver identifies as bisexual. Bisexuals are fine. Be bisexual. It’s a beautiful thing.

But you cannot take these roles like RWB, which, when they are cast, are encouraged to cast with lgbt-identifying unknowns; then take another gay role, like Mary & George, which gives an up and coming actor the opportunity to work with an Oscar winner, and then say “I identify as straight.” This is not ten years ago. Because if you are straight, then you have cheated someone else out of a role. And if you are in fact gay, of which there is sooooooooo much evidence because you’re such a narcissist you put everything on social media, then you make gay actors look HORRIBLE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 9, 2024 5:14 PM

Also note how Variety’s social media manager chose a photo where Galitzine looks like shit.

Do not get the social media gays against you, they have the power to destroy careers.

by Anonymousreply 75May 9, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote] Galitzine is a diversity hire because he is being hired for roles which are gay roles which did not have name-contingent casting and which had guaranteed financing.

What?

by Anonymousreply 76May 9, 2024 6:06 PM

If you don’t want gay actors to be limited to gay roles, it follows that straight actors can play gay characters. Sexuality-blind casting works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 77May 9, 2024 6:10 PM

…and the mockery continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 9, 2024 6:33 PM

ROFL

Someone is not having it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 9, 2024 11:30 PM

He's pretty. The rest is just wishful thinking, one way or the other. All this identity bullshit is so annoying. What do we want, only gay men being allowed to play gay men? And what if the gay man portrayed is a serial killer? And what about coke addicts? Isn't it demeaning to play an addict if you haven't felt what addiction really is? What about you portray someone who's dying of cancer? Acting is not a reality show. Distance gives us freedom to explore the "what if"s, That goes for the actors and the audience.

Vaguely related: I watched a clip from the Corridor Crew (a nerdy team whose members analyze VFX on their YouTube channel). They watch an explosion and then realise the clip is actual footage from the Beirut accident, which promptly kills all possible enjoyment. It's not the same, but I do see parallels there. When I watch a movie, I want to watch the character being portrayed, not the actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 9, 2024 11:40 PM

[quote] All this identity bullshit is so annoying.

It is, isn’t it? If only we could stop it from being an issue by making other people not discriminate against us!

by Anonymousreply 81May 9, 2024 11:52 PM

R81 It goes both ways. Isn't it pigeon-holing an actor if we threaten him that he is only allowed to play gay roles if he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 82May 10, 2024 1:23 AM

Ugly butt.

Unforgivable, considering what he is.

by Anonymousreply 83May 10, 2024 2:01 AM

This happens when someone gets mainstream famous.

by Anonymousreply 84May 10, 2024 2:28 AM

He lived as openly gay and now he's shutting himself in the closet. Well there you are. He thinks he is too good for us. Internalized homophobia. In this day and age. Punch and delete this mentally challenged moron.l

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2024 4:08 AM

[quote]But you cannot take these roles like RWB, which, when they are cast, are encouraged to cast with lgbt-identifying unknowns; then take another gay role, like Mary & George, which gives an up and coming actor the opportunity to work with an Oscar winner, and then say “I identify as straight.”

[quote]He lived as openly gay and now he's shutting himself in the closet.

I'm assuming these came from the same posters, and JFC you are flat-out DELUSIONAL. Nicholas did NOT get hired for RWRB because he's an "LGBT-identifying unknown" (nor did Taylor, for that matter), and where in the actual fuck are you getting that he "lived as openly gay"?? GET A FUCKING GRIP, MARY. As noted, he's had a GIRLFRIEND for five years. Literally ALL of the innuendo on this thread is coming from two total bullshit assumptions: first, that Nicholas playing multiple queer characters *must* mean he's queer IRL and "can't fake it like Paul Mescal when he was pounding Andrew Scott's ass onscreen because he's a shitty actor," which is simply absurd. Second, that the reason the news about him being straight is "everywhere" is because he and/or his PR team planned it that way now that he has a "hetero stud who played Anne Hathaway's much younger boytoy" background, but since he was photographed with an attractive guy (Austin) the ONLY explanation for it is that they're fucking.

The story is in a single place: an article in British GQ, in which he was asked – for the first time, for all we know – about his real-life sexuality, and he answered honestly & sensitively (to gays like the stans here obsessed with him). It was picked up by Deadline & other news sources because – brace yourselves – there's really not a whole lot going on in terms of entertainment. Shocker!!! So: they regurgitated something they read elsewhere, which sadly is how the millennial & Gen Z dipshits hired to work in "journalism" write a story.

He is straight. Yes, it's still okay for straight actors to take on queer roles. Yes, it's even better if queer actors are hired for straight roles (Lukas Gage leaps to mind). It's also normal for the media to have no idea about a newcomer's personal history, and if Nicholas ever had more than a cursory interview prior to 2023, I'd be amazed. (He was even interviewed by the NYT a couple weeks ago FFS!)

So: he's newly much more famous, and was asked about his orientation, and said he likes pussy. I'm sorry you're disappointed that you're never fuck him, R85, but pull your fanboi head out of your ass and accept that there is NO real evidence to suggest he's lying in any way.

by Anonymousreply 86May 10, 2024 4:32 AM

[quote]Do you people ever get tired of the "Is he or isn't he" game? He's played like...17 gay roles. WHY would he be in the closet?

"You people?"

Go back to Facebook, where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 87May 10, 2024 5:07 AM

[R86] do you think you're on Facebook or Twitter?? Or is this NIC's PR team?? No One believes he's straight..except you.. and you're literally on a gay gossip site..so....awkward for you..😂🤣😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 88May 10, 2024 11:20 AM

ROFL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 10, 2024 11:34 AM

Interesting how R86 takes NG at his word yet still calls Tom Cruise "Tammy Cruise" despite there even being less evidence of Cruise being gay than Galitzine

[quote]As noted, he's had a GIRLFRIEND for five years.

where is she

by Anonymousreply 90May 10, 2024 11:51 AM

Ohhhh you called Tom Cruise "Tammy" twice.

Quite the little hypocrite, are we?

by Anonymousreply 91May 10, 2024 11:55 AM

R43- Ryan Reynolds has MAJOR gay stare and the gay lips 👄 combo going on.

by Anonymousreply 92May 10, 2024 12:32 PM

Also given that you are also this poster

I would pontificate that Galitzine announcing he "identifies as straight" (Jesus Christ, nobody talks like this) coming right before the announcement of the sequel which is now very awkward now with Perez throwing daggers at him at the press event, simply has to do with Galitzine trying to get out of the sequel. The sequel would have been contractually obligated. If the two stars look like they hate each other, no reason to make it now.

Galitzine most likely has been trying to get out of it for a while because he is getting a lot of offers, while Zahkar Perez needs it because he has not had the same level of success post the original film, he only signed with Gersh a few weeks ago.

Amazon would not cancel or recast his role because Galitzine says he is straight. But they would do it if the two stars appeared to hate each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 10, 2024 12:35 PM

[quote]Second, that the reason the news about him being straight is "everywhere" is because he and/or his PR team planned it that way now that he has a "hetero stud who played Anne Hathaway's much younger boytoy" background, but since he was photographed with an attractive guy (Austin) the ONLY explanation for it is that they're fucking.

You dyslexia have.

by Anonymousreply 94May 10, 2024 12:39 PM

The mockery continues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 10, 2024 1:26 PM

Translation: all I get are roles playing gay, and Netflix has contractually obligated me to a gay sequel, so I must say something in order to get more roles in which I play Anne Hathaway’s love interest!!!

by Anonymousreply 96May 10, 2024 2:04 PM

Think the sequel was contractual. Nic really has no choice. At least the girls are making an effort.

Bambie's back and Zakar's got him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 10, 2024 2:57 PM

R67/R86 Et al. Triggered.yet again .Like clockwork. All that shrill hysterical verbosity to defend this obvious closeted little kween. So you have a professional vested interest in Bambi's "official" sexual identity. Right. We get it. Hope you're getting paid by the word hun.

by Anonymousreply 98May 10, 2024 3:12 PM

Might be a logistics issue. There probably aren't many popular, out, gay actors who have the right look for his roles. Johnathon Bailey is probably the only one who could've taken the Prince Henry role. Maybe 40+ year old Ben Whishaw, or elf-like Jack Wolfe.

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2024 3:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 10, 2024 3:19 PM

Nicstin's been a hoot but from now on we'll spend our pink quid on real artists like Josh O'Connor. He handles his gay career roles and queer base with a genuine warmth, charm,wit and talent that Babygirl obviously will never possess. Let's leave Nic Nic the Stallion locked in her Phoneywood closet where her DL trolling publicists & lumpen frau femcel stans need her to be. She won't be lonely. Cuddle time with Austy. Mrs Bambi Kevitch needs to check her closet door loxs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 10, 2024 3:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 10, 2024 3:21 PM

Gonna leave Mr & Mrs Kevitch where we found them. Happy together.

Mazel Tov Ketzelehs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 10, 2024 3:29 PM

Kevitch is somewhat worse than Galitzine as Kevitch’s business model is simply to exploit Jewish insecurities (Raya for Jews)

by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2024 3:35 PM

Misshapen ass makes an appearance at R97.

by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2024 3:40 PM

What?

by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2024 3:41 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 107May 10, 2024 3:41 PM

Is this legit?

by Anonymousreply 108May 10, 2024 3:42 PM

R106/ R107 /R108

Saving R102 the work.

by Anonymousreply 109May 10, 2024 3:44 PM

Taylor does not look happy at all in the press clip at R79. Nor does Nick.

by Anonymousreply 110May 10, 2024 4:55 PM

TZP is indeed happy he finally has a gig. NG is not so much. No doubt his paycheck will exceed TZP's this time. That puts a smile on a gurls face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 10, 2024 5:03 PM

Should it come to recasting (scheduling issues)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 10, 2024 5:43 PM

R90 "As noted, he's had a GIRLFRIEND for five years" where is she?

ARE YOU BLIND PEOPLE !!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 10, 2024 6:26 PM

Deploy the garrison!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 10, 2024 6:49 PM

"if Nicholas ever had more than a cursory interview prior to 2023, I'd be amazed."

R86 Amazing huh ?😁

In 2017 When Nicholas didn't sound like a scripted publicist release:

What is it to be a man? I find it hard to even define that anymore, ‘cause I don’t feel like I’m fully masculine or feminine. Yes, I’m a man, but my emotions are personal. I have female traits and male traits."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 10, 2024 7:11 PM

Oy ! I'm going with her female traits..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 10, 2024 7:17 PM

Other than his lips, what are his feminine traits?

by Anonymousreply 117May 10, 2024 7:31 PM

[quote]Should it come to recasting (scheduling issues)

If it were Taylor's role we were talking about, maybe. Who in the world would buy Zane as a member of the British Royal Family?

by Anonymousreply 118May 10, 2024 7:51 PM

As part of Galitzine's deal for the RWRB sequel there has been a new addition to the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 10, 2024 9:19 PM

^ Red, White and Royal Jew

by Anonymousreply 120May 10, 2024 9:26 PM

Accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 10, 2024 9:27 PM

R121 Publicist Accurate

by Anonymousreply 122May 10, 2024 9:37 PM

He chases moist pussy.

by Anonymousreply 123May 10, 2024 9:54 PM

[quote] …and Nicholas Galitzine is straight now

Yes, but I’m not sure if his hole got that message

by Anonymousreply 124May 10, 2024 10:26 PM

R124 WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 11, 2024 12:17 AM

[quote] What's is benefits after doing this ? I realized this only for broadcast to underwear but only crazy believes you you are just imagination

by Anonymousreply 126May 11, 2024 2:58 AM

Taylor is so much better, but he should have learned a Texas Hispanic accent and he sounds pure Chicago in RWB. Now it's true southerners suppress southern accents but if Uma was going to insist on one, then he should have fallen into line.

by Anonymousreply 127May 11, 2024 4:10 AM

Franky, her accent was not good and should have been dispensed with

by Anonymousreply 128May 11, 2024 4:13 AM

R87 Yes. YOU people. The geriatric posters who think every young, good-looking actor is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 129May 11, 2024 10:39 AM

See here is the problem with people like r129

The person at R29 is, I’m assuming, a Gen Xer. Not old enough to consider himself a geriatric but old enough to be completely aloof to social media behavior of the millennials and zoomers (a generation he feels should have been aborted).

People do not think Galitzine is gay because he is a young, pretty actor.

People think Galitzine is gay because he put a ton of evidence on social media of his extremely close relationship with a very good looking but effeminate voiced man over the course of several years. Both of them shared many affectionate pictures and videos on their public social media accounts. The effeminate voiced man was subsequently announced as Camille Cabelo’s boyfriend following her split as one half of the most notorious beard/merkin duo of our time.

People don’t think Galitzine is gay because he’s pretty. They think he is gay because they are not headless.

by Anonymousreply 130May 11, 2024 11:26 AM

[quote]Yes. YOU people. The geriatric posters who think every young, good-looking actor is in the closet.

Another tiresome frau stinking up DL. Please go away. We all think you're clueless and have no respect for you.

by Anonymousreply 131May 11, 2024 11:34 AM

Are his agents American?

by Anonymousreply 132May 11, 2024 11:44 AM

Op, Are you his Biggest fan ??? Sounds like you want to rewrite the chapter of his life. Scary, Very scary.

by Anonymousreply 133May 11, 2024 11:53 AM

Actually it’s funny I don’t even care for Galitzine that much; I saw him RWB once where I liked the other actor better, and only watched twenty minutes of Mary & George.

But I cannot stand when at a time when gay actors time beginning to get opportunities in Hollywood that they gave not had before, ever, that someone would think that taking gay roles while living a very gay life offscreen, and then decide to to announce he is straight when things are starting to go well for him. He thinks he is better than us and frankly r133 you do too.

by Anonymousreply 134May 11, 2024 12:08 PM

^^^ are you shooting for a "big" role in Misery 2 ?!

by Anonymousreply 135May 11, 2024 12:16 PM

R135 you’re a foreigner. Europe or Asia?

by Anonymousreply 136May 11, 2024 12:18 PM

R129/ R133 It's easy for non autistic normal human beings to recognize intimate couples interactions. Femcels stans are clueless recognizing behavior they have never experienced. You know Nicky laughs at you. Right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 11, 2024 3:01 PM

Nicholas Galitzine Interview on Identity: “I feel a deep sense of comfort in who I am now"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 11, 2024 4:11 PM

R138 For $ 3 million the little fagala will be whoever we tell her to be.

by Anonymousreply 139May 11, 2024 4:18 PM

Bambi speaks like a Palace press release. No one speaks like this since Queen Elizabeth died. My sides.

by Anonymousreply 140May 11, 2024 4:22 PM

^ Queens gotta Queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 11, 2024 4:25 PM

R131 You mean All 5 of you posting repeatedly don't have any respect for me? How can I live with myself?

by Anonymousreply 142May 11, 2024 4:34 PM

R142 Get your femcel troll haunches back to LPSG . Sure you're considered "respected" by your peers over there .Both of them. Your Baby Girl's career can't live without your fraupidity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 11, 2024 5:15 PM

He was so close. He must be signed up with an American talent agency.

by Anonymousreply 144May 11, 2024 6:55 PM

At least an American talent agency would employ a more competent flack than you R144.

by Anonymousreply 145May 11, 2024 8:24 PM

Is Nick a trans straight female?

by Anonymousreply 146May 11, 2024 9:26 PM

[quote] Is Nick a trans straight female?

What makes you think that?

by Anonymousreply 147May 11, 2024 9:32 PM

R145 eat a bowl of hot dicks. Even better, ask your mom to share hers with you.

by Anonymousreply 148May 11, 2024 10:24 PM

R148 and they said there would never be another Dorothy Parker

by Anonymousreply 149May 11, 2024 11:19 PM

R146 You rang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 11, 2024 11:24 PM

R148 lick my balls. Even better, ask Bambi to do it for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 11, 2024 11:52 PM

How witty are you r151?

Not very. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 152May 12, 2024 12:39 AM

Much of the mockery and disdain that Galitzine is getting from his LGBT base is due to the ham handed way his management handled his media statements on his "official sexuality". The easiest way would be to produce and pap him with his "mystery GF" . Bearding 101. Send Austin & Cabello on a double date with them. If that was not a practical possibility (don't see why not if said GF actually exists) then perhaps saying nothing rather than his scripted stilted pronouncements. Makes one long for Gaylenhaals "I like tits and ass!' Favor the humorous strategy. Recall at the height of Keanu's beautiful androgyny, My Private Idaho and the snaps from Wolf Boy were everywhere. An interviewer had the temerity to ask the IT boy "Are you gay?" Keanu just shrugged and said "No.. but ya never know." Keanu has had a solid gay fan base for 40 years. Note to Bambi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 12, 2024 12:42 AM

R152 the Oscar Wilde of the 4th grade.

by Anonymousreply 154May 12, 2024 1:05 AM

[quote] the Oscar Wilde of the 4th grade.

Intriguing. Tell me more.

by Anonymousreply 155May 12, 2024 1:10 AM

R153 is correct. Or Galitzine could just have said he was bisexual.

The reason Galitzine did what he did was very simple. He thinks he is better than us.

This same attitude reminds me of Aaron Schock, except at least Schock has an ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 12, 2024 5:06 AM

He could have used his favorite term "fluid"

by Anonymousreply 157May 12, 2024 6:07 AM

She could have used my favorite term " Kevitch's bottom bitch"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 12, 2024 6:11 AM

He could have used any number of terms but he chose a very specific one with a very specific meaning. The reason he did this is because he thinks he is better than Zakhar Perez, he thinks he is better than RWB, he thinks he is better that Mary & George, he thinks he is better than the gay roles he chased and is being offered. He is not. He is suitable material for a straight to streaming, not good enough for theaters, not good enough for HBO, two hours of ambient viewing while folding laundry. He is cast in movies like the slumming-Anne Hathaway-needs-a-paycheck movie because he does not overpower her, he is the personification of the color beige. He looks ridiculous in that movie because they put fake tattoos on him; the tattoos were wearing him. He shows up to the Met Gala which someone paid 75 grand for him, taking the place of someone who might actually look like they enjoy being there, wearing a black tuxedo that looks like it belongs on the groom at a Mexican wedding. He can’t even bother to smear preparation h under his eyes for a few hours to get rid of the bags. He is a bad advertisement for something no one really needs.

People become stars not because of their sexuality but because they can, when required, smile and make you think for a couple of seconds that all is right with the world. Perhaps if he had put a little more effort into that then he would actually get the roles he wants, instead of thinking a declaration of his heterosexuality (which there is soooooooo much evidence not in its favor) will get the casting fairy to give him the career he is entitled to.

No, you cannot be a star.

Not you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 12, 2024 10:54 AM

Like I said, the social media gays have the power to destroy careers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 12, 2024 12:31 PM

R156 Oh my, that is so big and bubbly and bangable. I now see what all the hullabaloo was about and why everyone was trying to nail that ass.

by Anonymousreply 161May 12, 2024 3:02 PM

R161 Clueless shill ,they actually pay you to be here?😂 That's disgraced congresswoman Aron Schock. This is your Bambi's fallen souffle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 12, 2024 5:39 PM

Oy. I like Bambi's fallen souffle. Eat it every chance I get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 12, 2024 5:42 PM

R160 Actually Galitzine's inept agents and publicists in cooperation with gutless sock puppet actor Bambi destroy his own career.

by Anonymousreply 164May 12, 2024 5:48 PM

R162 im pretty sure that person was referring to schock

by Anonymousreply 165May 12, 2024 6:22 PM

Most agents and publicists would not be this stupid.

A manager would be this stupid.

by Anonymousreply 166May 12, 2024 6:24 PM

FYI yes, managers are this stupid

by Anonymousreply 167May 12, 2024 6:28 PM

Ugh link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 12, 2024 6:29 PM

“ After Gus Kenworthy came out, his ex cruelly taunted him (bad breakup) and wrote online:

“…you were not fooling anyone. Any man who knows the entire soundtrack to the Broadway musical “wicked” is not bringing in the ladies, unless it’s for a themed dinner party.””

I should like to go to that dinner party

by Anonymousreply 169May 12, 2024 6:30 PM

I don’t get DL’s obsession with a maybe straight maybe gay actor when TZP is the hotter more talented actor. Unfortunately, TZP is not in the closet so DL doesn’t give a fuck. It pays to be in the closet sadly.

by Anonymousreply 170May 12, 2024 6:41 PM

This what the soufflé of an out proud gay actor should look like. Note to Bambi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 12, 2024 6:49 PM

Nick is STRAIGHT! so straight that ONE WOMAN is NOT ENOUGH to satisfy his need for PUS! DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 12, 2024 7:16 PM

Bambi needs to sack his management😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 12, 2024 7:27 PM

^ they are actually putting this photo out there

by Anonymousreply 174May 12, 2024 7:29 PM

She looks a lot like his old girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 12, 2024 7:42 PM

R170 TZP is easily a worse actor than Galitzine and can't deliver a line to save his life, but neither of them are anything to write home about.

by Anonymousreply 176May 12, 2024 7:59 PM

^ Thinks Prince Charles is master thespian.

by Anonymousreply 177May 12, 2024 8:12 PM

PEOPLE Nick is the most famous NON HOMOSEXUAL streamer actor in the WORLD!!! He's trying to PROTECT their relationship from the MEDIA!!. That's what REAL BOYFRIENDS do. DUH!!

by Anonymousreply 178May 12, 2024 8:51 PM

I have nothing but respect for out working actors and entertainers. Have any of them really suffered for being openly gay?

by Anonymousreply 179May 12, 2024 9:07 PM

Many have suffered for being openly gay. Bomer lost the Superman role for example.

by Anonymousreply 180May 12, 2024 9:11 PM

Galitzine is Datalounge Gay aka straight.

by Anonymousreply 181May 12, 2024 9:24 PM

Bomer losing Superman is a little more complex, the studio did not want an unknown because the budget was so high. Brendan Fraser was their choice.

by Anonymousreply 182May 12, 2024 9:25 PM

Not observing anything on his core identity: but in that TV movie with Anne Hathaway where he played a Boy Band HarryStylesType singer, there was zero heat between the two. The whole story was predicated on a strong sexual/romantic connection between the two. Our boy Nick's face vacillated between eating oatmeal and being constipated. Not that Hathaway is irresistible to any and all straight men... but, still...

by Anonymousreply 183May 12, 2024 9:26 PM

I suffered, r179!

by Anonymousreply 184May 12, 2024 10:18 PM

R182 Because Henry Cavill was well-known at that point?

by Anonymousreply 185May 12, 2024 10:48 PM

That was the specific demand of the studio regime. They wanted a movie star. This was the one where they offered Josh Hartnett twenty million dollars. Brett Ratner kept pushing Bomer, it was down to Bomer and Fraser, they demanded Fraser and then they fired Brett Ratner. Would Bomer have gotten it if he was not gay? I'm sure it didn't help, but ultimately it was the studio's priority to get a name. This would have been the most expensive movie ever made if it went into production, so they didn't want it cast with an unknown.

This movie fell apart, and then they let Bryan Singer write his own story, and he wanted an actor who resembled Chris Reeve so they let him cast unknown Brandon Routh.

by Anonymousreply 186May 12, 2024 11:24 PM

[quote] he wanted an actor who resembled Chris Reeve so they let him cast unknown Brandon Routh.

He was the right actor for the part though he was too old.

by Anonymousreply 187May 12, 2024 11:30 PM

Not only does nick have a girlfriend. They have a child!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 12, 2024 11:36 PM

^ awwww..she looks like her mum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 12, 2024 11:39 PM

But anyway I digress. Here is the issue with Nicholas Galitzine: as water finds its own level, he would have settled into being cast in the kind of movie that he just did with Hathaway, which is "haute Hallmark". Red, White and Royal Blue was haute Hallmark. Formulaic comedies that have a little extra sheen because Netflix or Amazon can afford better budgets. Being gay is generally not an issue for these movies; Luke Macfarlane has done about twenty Hallmark movies. Being gay only becomes an issue if you are going into theatrical. I don't know who Galitzine is padawan to, but he must be under the influence of someone if he suddenly feels he can be a marquee name actor. Or under the influence of drugs.

by Anonymousreply 190May 12, 2024 11:42 PM

So why is this thread grey shadow lined with only 190 post? Someone's triggered.😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 12, 2024 11:52 PM

R190 Kudos for "padawan"

by Anonymousreply 192May 12, 2024 11:55 PM

R183 "zero sexual chemistry"

Are you BLIND ? Nick and AnnE are heterosexual dynamite . Bambi was in full rutt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 13, 2024 12:04 AM

R190 But she doesn't want to be Trevor Donavan (besides not having his masculinity). Bambi wants to be Timmy Chalamet. She's been wrapping her cock sucking lips around Luca Giordano's cazzo trying to get a part in his next indie pansexual extravaganza "A Little Life" The Fraumark gay petting zoo will not do for Bambie .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 13, 2024 12:22 AM

^ Nice purse.

by Anonymousreply 195May 13, 2024 12:24 AM

And Galitzine is onnnnnly invited to fashion shows and seated next to Luca Guadagnino because being a (assumed by everyone) gay actor doing gay mainstream projects (still very rare) and straight roles, he has given the impression that he is interesting. That’s why he even gets a GQ profile. Do most straight-to-streaming romcom stars get GQ profiles? Do you see Parker Young or Robbie Amell in GQ?

by Anonymousreply 196May 13, 2024 12:46 AM

R196 and if you purposefully kill the GAY in your Gay Brand what's left to be unique? Bad dye jobs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 13, 2024 1:03 AM

Could work for Bambi. Gay playing straight playing gay. This guy had an A-list career doing it. And just like Galitzine everyone knew and it was a big inside joke. Then again its not 1962 and there were no Instas of Rock giving Jim Nabors a lap dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 13, 2024 1:21 AM

Galitzine is Frau straight aka gay as Bambi.

Fixed for R181

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 13, 2024 2:03 AM

Guess the "straight" dude was too busy chasing pussy to show up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 13, 2024 3:05 AM

Nick was in London with his girlveitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 13, 2024 3:41 AM

[quote] Nick was in London with his girlveitch.

And his saggy ass.

by Anonymousreply 202May 13, 2024 3:45 AM

He needs a BBL.

by Anonymousreply 203May 13, 2024 9:48 AM

[QUOTE] So why is this thread grey shadow lined with only 190 post? Someone's triggered.😁

OmG it's Nick's PR team trying to quash the GAY RUMORS!! 🤪🤪

by Anonymousreply 204May 13, 2024 6:40 PM

When he removes his underwear he says "Ouch, cold floor!"

by Anonymousreply 205May 13, 2024 6:42 PM

R201 My she's a tall girl!

by Anonymousreply 206May 13, 2024 7:39 PM

Spot on R204! Silly ! Like who would pay a PR team $400K to quash gay rumors about this stud?🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 13, 2024 7:50 PM

Nick's girlfriend makes a great matzo soup. Nick luvs big matzo balls.

by Anonymousreply 208May 13, 2024 8:17 PM

Bambi wishing Austy a happy birthday with her fave gift... a sausage sandwich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 13, 2024 8:25 PM

Is it pronounced Gah-lee-zeen or Gal-its-in?

by Anonymousreply 210May 13, 2024 9:00 PM

Gal-itz-kween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 14, 2024 6:02 AM

I have no idea who this Nicholas person is nor do I care.

Get a fucking life you sad cunts.

by Anonymousreply 212May 14, 2024 6:05 AM

I guess Matt Bomer and Henry Cavill got too old for you obsessive motherfuckers.

Bunch of fucking loser-ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 213May 14, 2024 6:07 AM

Seriously you fucking cunt fraus.

Two faggots attracted to each other at first sight. And the footmen and valets would be invited too.

This bullshit fucking series is a woman's idea of gay men and it's ridiculous and insulting.

But keep getting your pussies wet to what you think faggots are.

Stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 214May 14, 2024 6:13 AM

R212 R213 R214 Ok, now you're just being annoying

by Anonymousreply 215May 14, 2024 6:14 AM

Nicholas Galzatime is not a FAG and I'm the dame who can PROVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 216May 14, 2024 6:16 AM

[quote] I guess Matt Bomer and Henry Cavill got too old for you obsessive motherfuckers.

Nicholas Galitzine is far too old as well.

by Anonymousreply 217May 14, 2024 6:19 AM

[quote]I have no idea who this Nicholas person is nor do I care. Get a fucking life you sad cunts.

And yet you're reading a thread about him and going to the trouble of telling everyone on it how sad you think they are.

by Anonymousreply 218May 14, 2024 6:23 AM

R214 seriously, if you had a bigger schlong you'd have a chance with Nicholas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 14, 2024 6:51 AM

R219 Bambie is not a breast man.

by Anonymousreply 220May 14, 2024 7:02 AM

This thread was just un muted (shadow lined). Suddenly R214 shows up with it's multiple obscene troll posts. Trying to shut this thread down yet again. Are a handful of snarky gay dudes laughing at Hollywood's latest closet case de jour that threatening to Miss Galitzqueen's career ? Really.

by Anonymousreply 221May 14, 2024 12:34 PM

LEAVE NICHOLAS ALONE !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 14, 2024 12:38 PM

R212 The problem with the internet: you think we care that you don't care.

Smash the screens.

by Anonymousreply 223May 14, 2024 2:46 PM

[quote] seriously, if you had a bigger schlong you'd have a chance with Nicholas.

8"

If he came out as gay it would be the predictable thing of straight women and basic fags losing interest in him in two seconds.

by Anonymousreply 224May 14, 2024 2:52 PM

Why is he wearing his Mom's jeans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 14, 2024 4:02 PM

He's wearing Austin's mom's jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 14, 2024 4:03 PM

What a nonentity

by Anonymousreply 227May 14, 2024 4:11 PM

[quote] What a nonentity

Is that a reference to his ass?

by Anonymousreply 228May 14, 2024 4:14 PM

Here ya go R227...enjoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 14, 2024 4:33 PM

Dame Angela was more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 230May 14, 2024 4:40 PM

BITCH you OLD KWEENS don't know MASCULINITY looks like!

by Anonymousreply 231May 14, 2024 5:59 PM

Perhaps, but thinking not this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 14, 2024 6:01 PM

The Larrie type frau on this thread thinks that if a millennial actor wears make up for a party or a fluffy hat it means they're GAY! Got to be some ancient Boomer in her 70s who went to school in the No Homo era and never saw frat boys dressing in drag for fun.

by Anonymousreply 233May 14, 2024 7:41 PM

^^ Complete moron. Also a frau. ^^

by Anonymousreply 234May 14, 2024 9:33 PM

Fraus are Galitzqueens fan base . Why are you here clueless troll R234?

by Anonymousreply 235May 14, 2024 9:51 PM

R232

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 14, 2024 10:17 PM

Clueless frau alert at R235. She sounds insane.

by Anonymousreply 237May 14, 2024 10:17 PM

Finish this sentence:

Gay people know how to....

Tony Curran straight married for 12 yr to a woman has a twelve yo daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 15, 2024 3:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 15, 2024 3:40 AM

Finish this sentence:

Nicholas Galitzine closeted homosexual in relationship with man for last 6 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 15, 2024 3:44 AM

Sad POS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 15, 2024 3:47 AM

Hey Nick, how's your career going?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 15, 2024 3:52 AM

She's correct. Gay people do know how to dance😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 15, 2024 3:59 AM

apply makeup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 15, 2024 4:03 AM

Gay people know how to

model chapeaus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 15, 2024 4:08 AM

Gay people know how to

prance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 15, 2024 4:09 AM

Gay people know how to

sniff anal probes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 15, 2024 4:12 AM

Gay people know

how to dress their husbands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 15, 2024 4:14 AM

Gay people know how

cuddle their BF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 15, 2024 4:19 AM

You already posted many of those.

by Anonymousreply 250May 15, 2024 4:22 AM

Gay people know how to

tend to their man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 15, 2024 4:22 AM

yes Mrs Bambie Kevitch

Gay people know how to

DANCE😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 15, 2024 4:25 AM

Won't be watching Bambi's next gayface fraufic . Sure her behaving will be authentic but the script has issues..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 15, 2024 4:43 AM

R242 Hey Clay ,how's your career going?

SIX MILLION ALBUMS Clay Aiken — during the second season of "American Idol" — has gone on to sell more than Six million albums, co-author a best selling book ("Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life") and play six sold-out concert tours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 15, 2024 5:29 AM

Nick, wait. How's that career going again?

[quote] Collider: "Julie Rapaport, head of film production and development at Amazon MGM studios, announced that The Idea of You broke the studio's record for a romantic comedy, hauling in a gargantuan 50 million views in the two weeks since it arrived on Prime Video"

[quote] Rapaport said: "The extraordinary reception of The Idea of You has been thrilling — even leading up to the release, with its record-breaking trailer views to its chart-topping soundtrack. And now, audiences have truly fallen for this film, and we could not be prouder of our stars Anne Hathaway and Nicholas Galitzine, the brilliant vision of Michael Showaleter, and the rest of the enormously talented cast and filmmaking team who made this such a smashing success."

by Anonymousreply 255May 15, 2024 7:03 AM

Congratulations r255 you’ve posted a press release.

Those people watched the movie because Anne was in it. The same amount of people would have watched it if Galitzine was replaced halfway through the movie à la Lost Highway. And frankly very few people would have noticed.

by Anonymousreply 256May 15, 2024 10:49 AM

Is this sad closet case still shilling his saggy arse to those dumb fraus?

by Anonymousreply 257May 15, 2024 12:48 PM

Yeah sorry but Galitzine is a star. He has a look that none of the other actors of his generation have and he is talented. He’s going places. This thread will not age well.

by Anonymousreply 258May 15, 2024 12:53 PM

R258 Lose 200lbs grow a cock and you have a shot at Bambi's saggy arse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 15, 2024 1:00 PM

R259 I don’t want his arse I am capable of enjoying acting talent without wanting to have sex with the actor. It’s called living in reality

by Anonymousreply 260May 15, 2024 1:07 PM

[quote]This thread will not age well.

Neither will Nicholas'ass.

by Anonymousreply 261May 15, 2024 2:16 PM

^ You should still try to lose the 200 lbs for your cat's sake.

by Anonymousreply 262May 15, 2024 2:51 PM

R258/R260 "acting talent"😂

Sure stan. Once she pulled up her pantaloons in M&G it became painfully obvious Bambi lacked the "acting talent" to portray the most ruthless powerful man in the realm. Her only believable "talent "was as the biggest power bottom in England. Art imitates life. It's called behaving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 15, 2024 4:08 PM

^ Luv how Bambie keeps her negligee on to disguise her saggy arse. Liz Taylor used the same trick.

by Anonymousreply 264May 15, 2024 4:13 PM

No doubt her experience with Austin came in handy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 15, 2024 4:20 PM

Wow he's pretty close. Talk about "art imitating life" Must be a clause in her contract.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 15, 2024 4:25 PM

Someone has close access to Nicholas. He’s not going to be happy if and when he finds out that he’s the subject of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 267May 15, 2024 4:39 PM

R267 DL'ers will meet the same fate as the Boeing whistle blowers.

Do not piss off a closeted bitch.

Muriel be warned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 15, 2024 5:32 PM

I won’t hate on him, but it’s always disappointing when people choose to remain in the closet for extra money. Maybe out actors don’t always get the choice roles but things can only improve if more actors come out.

by Anonymousreply 269May 15, 2024 6:07 PM

Ya'll are fucking hilarious 😂😆😂😆... I'll give you that !

by Anonymousreply 270May 15, 2024 6:21 PM

[QUOTE] Those people watched the movie because Anne was in it.

You're a fucking idiot. Ever heard of She Came to Me and Eileen? Nope? Well, they were Anne Hathaway's 2023 films, and both tanked.

Now Galitzine's last two movies and TV series everyone has heard of. Red White and Royal Blue, Bottoms and Mary and George. He is way more popular than her.

by Anonymousreply 271May 15, 2024 6:39 PM

1m monthly Spotify listeners just on the back of TIOY songs? He's doing well.

by Anonymousreply 272May 15, 2024 6:41 PM

R269 We're not haters .We are gay men who are PO that this little Closet Queen whose entire career is based on getting fucked on screen by boys. Getting paid $3 million to do her gayface routine yet again while her out and proud gay co-star gets a THIRD of her salary. Galitzqueen who everyone in this town knows is Mrs Bambi Kevitch. When asked by a Gay reporter. "What are Gays good at?" This talentless bottom bitch rolls her baggy eyes and chokes out "err ah...dancing ?DANCING" like she's gagging on Austin's schlong. The gall of this ridiculous pretentious fag.

Fuck her. Fuck her in her saggy closeted ass. Not for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 15, 2024 6:51 PM

There is no universe where straight-to-streaming-garbage-king Nicholas Galitzine is more popular than Anne Hathaway. The movie did well because it caters to One Direction/Harry Styles frau fans. RWRB was always going to be popular because it's based on a NYT bestseller that caters to fujoshis. Seven people total watched Mary & George.

by Anonymousreply 274May 15, 2024 6:51 PM

Gag on it Mrs Kevitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 15, 2024 7:04 PM

No gag reflex dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 15, 2024 7:23 PM

Oy! not after 6 fukin years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 15, 2024 7:24 PM

Just curious - since when has Bambi’s co-star been “out and proud”? He may be gay but has he ever publicly commented on his sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 278May 15, 2024 7:52 PM

You’ve posted over 150 times on this thread…

by Anonymousreply 279May 15, 2024 7:54 PM

Q: What are Gays good at?

A: Making snide condescending comments at premiers they've brought their Boyfriends to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280May 15, 2024 9:18 PM

[quote] Making snide condescending comments at premiers

Yes, Prime Minister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 15, 2024 9:40 PM

^ De rien, grand-mère.

by Anonymousreply 282May 16, 2024 3:34 AM

I much prefer Nicholas Hoult. He's the better actor and at least he has a sense of humor about himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 16, 2024 6:00 AM

I spend my queer dollars on Josh O'Connor. Better actor and I suspect much better dancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 17, 2024 10:10 PM

Bambi has a camp cunty sense of humor. As a quasi-out jeune fille it was always on display. Now that she's jumped back into her closet we get the boringly scripted matron. Let's remember the lil bitch as she was....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 17, 2024 10:34 PM

Mrs Bambi Kevitch is gay playing straight playing gay purely for a bigger paycheck. Which makes her a contemptible exploitative hypocrite. Bitch won't be getting any of my queer quid.

by Anonymousreply 286May 17, 2024 11:30 PM

How many other hot UK actors are choosing to stay in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 287May 18, 2024 1:02 AM

Sam Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 18, 2024 1:26 AM

R288 The difference between Sam and Bambi is that Sam did not build his entire career on playing gay roles .Bambi has made on screen bottoming her chef-d’œuvre. Why her " I'm not a fag but I play one on TV" pose is so hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 289May 18, 2024 1:52 AM

Sam Heughan's best acting ever:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 18, 2024 2:38 AM

Thought the rape was gross. Perhaps because Heughan can project a masculinity that Galitzine can not. Made it more of a violation. Though both are flamers off screen. Funny how film works.

by Anonymousreply 291May 18, 2024 2:54 AM

This is why he is 'straight' now...

Nicholas Galitzine To Play He-Man In Amazon MGM & Mattel’s ‘Masters Of The Universe’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 29, 2024 5:55 PM

R292: OMG whose cock is he sucking?

by Anonymousreply 293May 29, 2024 5:57 PM

For this level of miscasting I'm going to assume Jeff Bezos'.

by Anonymousreply 294May 29, 2024 7:29 PM

[quote]Nicholas Galitzine To Play He-Man In Amazon MGM & Mattel’s ‘Masters Of The Universe’.

This sounds like a surefire hit!

by Anonymousreply 295May 29, 2024 7:35 PM

Follow the adventures of BAMBI-MAN at..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296May 29, 2024 7:40 PM

Austy..now we know why Bambi is the lap dancer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 31, 2024 5:07 PM

OMG! Nick finally papped with his tall dark "mystery girlfriend" !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298June 1, 2024 3:32 PM

This guy is so tiresome. I so done with him.

by Anonymousreply 299June 2, 2024 12:47 PM

attn hollywood PLEASE HIRE ME to FAKE straight lives for your homo fruitcake stars. you don't know what you're doing. look at what you've done with shawn mendes, parading him around town with busted up DOGS. you don't know what the fuck to do.

by Anonymousreply 300June 2, 2024 1:59 PM

HAPPY PRIDE !🏳️‍🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301June 2, 2024 4:00 PM

Nicholas Galitzine has nothing to be proud of.

He's a gay man, masquerading as a "straight" man, because it will get him more money and acting roles.

That's not pride. That's just shameful.

by Anonymousreply 302June 2, 2024 4:34 PM

Yep. Bambi is Contemptible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303June 2, 2024 4:37 PM

This thread shows me that the secret to successfully and tactfully 'spamming' is to do it slowly, just a few pictures per day. It's kind of refreshing and pleasant checking this thread every day, like a crazy old man who's just quietly feeding the ducks, minding his own business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304June 2, 2024 4:41 PM

R304 Then why are you here? How is telling the truth about a gay man on a gay website "spamming" We may be crazy and old but we're not fools dear.

by Anonymousreply 305June 2, 2024 5:35 PM

He’s not even that cute! The British accent makes him look and sound hotter than he actually is

by Anonymousreply 306June 2, 2024 6:21 PM

Finally in time for Pride ! Bambi's mystery woman unveiled! He's all over her like a cheap suit. Feel the hetero heat. Do we spy a micro boner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307June 3, 2024 2:08 AM

Bitch stole our act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 3, 2024 2:21 AM

R307 That's Lilli Kay, this co-star from the 2019 series Chambers

by Anonymousreply 309June 3, 2024 5:43 AM

That's taking fag-haggotry a step too far.

by Anonymousreply 310June 3, 2024 5:46 AM

Among his stans Bambi's He-Manification is going well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 4, 2024 1:07 AM

Nicholas Galitzine in Sam Heughan's IG stories today.

Both of them have jumped back into their closets and their teams are pushing the"wash away the gay" strategy.

"You do seem incredibly Scottish"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 5, 2024 1:26 AM

R312, not on Tumblr...any hints for us plebs?

by Anonymousreply 313June 5, 2024 1:43 AM

It's here, on Sam Heughan IG stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314June 5, 2024 4:29 AM

^ thanks.

by Anonymousreply 315June 5, 2024 4:48 AM

Do they share representation, or is Heughan just relieved that there are more ridiculous claims of heterosexuality than his own drawing public attention?

by Anonymousreply 316June 5, 2024 5:48 AM

Think he might be BI. He has had steady girlfriends before, so maybe he has both and it is an open situation?

by Anonymousreply 317June 5, 2024 10:20 AM

Sure, Jan, at R317.

by Anonymousreply 318June 5, 2024 11:44 AM

R317 Oy! 6 years is quit a fukin "steady girlfriend"😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 5, 2024 12:04 PM

R314 Sorry Samantha, 2 bottoms do not 1 top make.

by Anonymousreply 320June 5, 2024 12:11 PM

He has the upcoming Variety Actors on Actors interview coming up and now he’s one of the participants in The Hollywood Reporter's Actors Roundtable with Matt Bomer, David Oyelowo, Jon Hamm, Clive Owen and Callum Turner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 6, 2024 3:32 PM

Will Bambi & Bomer be giving lap dances to Owen & Hamm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322June 6, 2024 5:05 PM

I'd imagine Bomer has too much self-respect, but Bambi's representation might have attended the event with a taser at the ready.

by Anonymousreply 323June 6, 2024 8:59 PM

Clive Owen has no doubt seen Bambi's infamous lap dance vid:

OWEN Are you doing porn?

GALITZINE Yeah, sir. It’s for my porn project, that’s what we’re all here for, right? (Laughs.) But I kind of love those scenes because you really learn who George is in those moments, how he dominates and manipulates people. So, I actually weirdly feel more comfortable seeing a sex scene in a stage direction than maybe something like, “And he cries.”

by Anonymousreply 324June 6, 2024 9:39 PM

Bambi's a whore dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 6, 2024 10:32 PM

But a straight whore, R325!

by Anonymousreply 326June 7, 2024 6:06 AM

Oy...Straight to my bed whore, R326!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327June 7, 2024 12:33 PM

Nicholas' team deserves more than a cookie basket. They are keeping him booked. It's an Amazon film, so not great, but it's work.

Hugh Jackman, Emma Thompson, Nicholas Braun, Nicholas Galitzine & More To Star In Amazon MGM Comedy ‘Three Bags Full: A Sheep Detective Movie’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 7, 2024 4:53 PM

Hugh Jackman. Bambi's mussy is moist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 7, 2024 5:06 PM

He seems to be AMZ preferred ingénue. Jen a fag hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330June 7, 2024 5:14 PM

Do ya think Bambi's doing her?

by Anonymousreply 331June 7, 2024 5:15 PM

He's doing her nails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 7, 2024 5:16 PM

Does Bambi play yet another "fluid" character who falls for a DILF played by....🤔

by Anonymousreply 333June 7, 2024 11:25 PM

But sucking is the basis of her career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334June 8, 2024 2:42 AM

He’s totally straight!

I had a rousing pickleball round with him, and after a post-game wrestling match, I can assure you this man reeks of masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 335June 8, 2024 2:47 AM

R146 Funny, because he looks likr a trans man. The face, the body... everything.

by Anonymousreply 336June 8, 2024 2:56 AM

What makes him looks trans either FTM or MTF?

by Anonymousreply 337June 8, 2024 2:58 AM

Also, what makes him look like TF?

by Anonymousreply 338June 8, 2024 3:44 AM

LESBIAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 8, 2024 4:17 AM

R339 He's a regular Rachel Maddow

by Anonymousreply 340June 8, 2024 4:29 AM

Rachel is a top.

by Anonymousreply 341June 8, 2024 4:36 AM

R338 Lasix is cheap dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 8, 2024 4:39 AM

STOP IT! Despite all you vicious delusional KWEENS trying to make all the hawt guys look gay we know NICK IS STRAIGHT! Nicholas was papped just yesterday LOOKING ADORINGLY at his LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND who he is obviously IN LOVE with. RIGHT !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 8, 2024 5:21 AM

R338 "what makes him look like TF?"

ask her pussy posse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344June 8, 2024 5:32 AM

He's very seductive, but I'd sooner believe that Morrissey was straight.

Andrew Scott was completely out as gay when he played "Hot Priest", the love interest of the main character on Fleabag, and that didn't stop women from swooning over him and/or the character.

by Anonymousreply 345June 8, 2024 6:07 AM

Women also swoon over Bridgerton's Jonathan Bailey who is completely out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 346June 8, 2024 11:56 AM

Nick is 6ft tall and big boned and muscular - how the hell does he look like a transman? What a lazy, myopic critique.

He looks like he's 15 pounds away from appearing overweight and he struggles with a double chin which comes and goes. But trans? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 347June 8, 2024 11:59 AM

r291 that rape scene was hot. Jerked off to it many times. Even the character came from his ass pounding. That doesn't justify any rape, but it's all fake TV so makes it harder. He was shook after getting dicked down.

by Anonymousreply 348June 8, 2024 1:07 PM

R347 take off your blinders. Bambi is a big boned girl. Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 8, 2024 2:06 PM

R345 Hell, don't forget Jonathan Bailey and Bridgerton

by Anonymousreply 350June 8, 2024 2:21 PM

R345 Those are openly gay men. So Stana's "fag hag crush" makes some sense. Difference is that Bambi has made a ponderous point of proclaiming he is straight, Straight, STRAIGHT. Means his femcel stans actually swallow her "I'm not a fag but I play one on TV" shtick". Who looks more ridiculous?

by Anonymousreply 351June 8, 2024 2:39 PM

It's obvious that although Nick is definitely not gay, he is definitely on the spectrum. Positively an Aspie. Like 99% of the posters on DL. Except for moi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352June 8, 2024 7:58 PM

He-Man with her He-Men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 9, 2024 9:32 PM

Homosexuals are gonna homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 354June 9, 2024 9:51 PM

At 21:30 he talks of hanging out with Gus Van Sant. Telling him about River & Keanu in My Own Private Idaho. Remake with Nick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355June 10, 2024 2:08 AM

Articulate. His voice is his masculine saving grace. But can't get over Bambi's dainty 12yo girl hands.

by Anonymousreply 356June 10, 2024 2:10 AM

We know how Uncle Gus "hung out" with the cast of Idaho. Did Bambi get Keanu's sloppy seconds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 10, 2024 2:55 AM

R355 enjoyed that interview. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 358June 10, 2024 3:45 AM

Hollywood Reporter roundtable. David Oyelowo shines but Galitzine holds his own. His posh boy vocab on display at 18:32 when he refers to himself as a "homme fatale". He wants to bid on John Hamm's nipple and work on more "porn projects" Boomer gives Bambi a few eye fucks. Takeaway: how does one get hired as a "intimacy coordinator" ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 10, 2024 4:23 AM

Bambi want's to be Tom Ripley. After the mediocre Tom Scott perhaps he has a shot.

by Anonymousreply 360June 10, 2024 4:37 AM

Nick Galitzine is Datalounge Gay like Shawn Mendes and Sam Heughan. Destined to always be the subject of threads started by 70 year old fraus who become furious if anyone says they are straight. They'll carry on dating women and marrying women.

by Anonymousreply 361June 12, 2024 12:13 AM

^ This.

by Anonymousreply 362June 12, 2024 12:22 AM

r361 and R362

So many Nick PR a schills schilling here tonight.

by Anonymousreply 363June 12, 2024 12:49 AM

R363 Yeah it's obvious. They always get it backwards proclaiming "70 yo fraus" are prominting "gay Nick" when it's the exact opposite. DL is a gay site. Gay men know a cocksucker when we see one. In the case of Bambi Galitzqueen,Samantha Heughen,Shawna Mendes we see three. But the clueless shills that troll post once a week just cut and paste. They pay you for that R361? Really. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 12, 2024 1:26 AM

" are prominting "gay Nick"

Oh Dear!

beat ya to it you tiresome git

by Anonymousreply 365June 12, 2024 1:27 AM

R364. You nailed it.

Closeted actors (and their management companies) are so delicate…their PR people must never, ever sleep.

The incoming receipts keep receipt-ing.

I’ve lost count of how many times Crazy D&H quotes this place verbatim, but if my mother gives these queens a side-eye

by Anonymousreply 366June 12, 2024 1:45 AM

R366 What's so obvious is their publicist's rote stilted syntax and Grammarly spell check makes their posts stick out like a sore cock. So bloody lazy. No doubt pulling six figures. Puts a knowing homosexual smile on all our faces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 12, 2024 1:57 AM

R361 Convinced by "Datalounge gay" over "Publicist straight" any day hun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 12, 2024 2:11 AM

Oy! who needs convincing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 12, 2024 2:42 AM

[QUOTE] So many Nick PR a schills schilling here tonight

And you're back with your laughable delusions of grandeur. There are no PR teams here, you paranoid frau. Just ordinary people who don't think that every handsome British actor they see is gay, closeted and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 370June 12, 2024 2:51 AM

[QUOTE] So many Nick PR a schills schilling here tonight

And you're back with your laughable delusions of grandeur. There are no PR teams here, you paranoid frau. Just ordinary people who don't think that every handsome British actor they see is gay, closeted and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 371June 12, 2024 2:51 AM

R370/R371 Oy! Shiksa even if you posted that 3 times Bambi would still be in my arms at midnite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 12, 2024 5:43 AM

R370/R371 Where's the beard? Bearding ? He's Handing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373June 12, 2024 5:58 AM

You'd have to be twin lumpen frauen not to know PR shills troll all media sites including DL. Oh wait ...R370/R371

by Anonymousreply 374June 12, 2024 6:04 AM

I'm way too old (and embarrassed) to even know who this guy is, but wow, is he pretty. Even when surrounded by other good-looking men (as in the video at R9), he really stands out. Nice mixed Greek/English ancestry. I might have guessed French.

by Anonymousreply 375June 12, 2024 6:08 AM

"just ordinary people"

R370 if you think those are our posters ,you are beyond delusional.

by Anonymousreply 376June 12, 2024 6:12 AM

R375 He plays up the Greek and downplays the Russian.

by Anonymousreply 377June 12, 2024 6:16 AM

Bambiski is a genuine Russian Princess. Suck on that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 12, 2024 6:20 AM

Very handsome now but Greeks run to fat easily and he has a double chin in some photos. He'll be aware of it though and work to keep his weight down.

He looks stunning in Cinderella and Purple Hearts.

by Anonymousreply 379June 12, 2024 9:35 AM

You sound mentally ill, R361.

by Anonymousreply 380June 12, 2024 11:38 AM

Looking good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 12, 2024 2:08 PM

^ Fag

by Anonymousreply 382June 12, 2024 2:18 PM

R381 Oy! luvs me them natural goy blondes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 12, 2024 2:25 PM

[QUOTE] You sound mentally ill, [R361].

Thanks for confirming that you are one of those sad fraus who think every actor who's handsome.and British is gay and bearding. I notice you don't even try to deny it

by Anonymousreply 384June 12, 2024 9:36 PM

The dark blonde hair really suits him.

by Anonymousreply 385June 12, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote]Thanks for confirming that you are one of those sad fraus who think every actor who's handsome.and British is gay and bearding. I notice you don't even try to deny it

Wow, this really stings, coming from a delusional frau.

by Anonymousreply 386June 12, 2024 10:23 PM

I love how R384 is so goddam stupid she actually thinks that calling obviously gay male posters "fraus" she will successfully hide the fact that she herself is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 387June 12, 2024 10:27 PM

R384 she is responsible for my career. I heart her.

Austy pass the lube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 13, 2024 12:49 AM

Only elderly fraus think that every pretty young British actor is gay. Actual gay men know they're not.

by Anonymousreply 389June 13, 2024 5:07 AM

Please shut up, retard at R389.

by Anonymousreply 390June 13, 2024 10:21 AM

R389 don't feed the fat lumpen troll

by Anonymousreply 391June 13, 2024 12:42 PM

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a fag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392June 19, 2024 4:09 AM

^ nice pic.

by Anonymousreply 393June 19, 2024 6:34 AM

^Mrs Bambi Kevitch ❤️ you too hun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 19, 2024 12:41 PM

Prancing Austy has issued a breathless challenge to his mate Nicky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395June 22, 2024 9:29 PM

Hi I'm Auuusteen!

by Anonymousreply 396June 22, 2024 9:34 PM

What does Bambi see in him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397June 23, 2024 3:49 AM

Oy! Happy Pride!🏳️‍🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 23, 2024 11:46 PM

Austy & Bambi luv NYC at Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399June 24, 2024 2:13 AM

Who'd have thunk it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400July 17, 2024 11:20 PM

I will admit that I was wrong because I though there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell that that film would be nominated for anything.

I wonder if he had a good cry over not being nominated for "Mary and George".

by Anonymousreply 401July 18, 2024 5:01 AM

Sure Bambi was thrilled M &G was nominated for best frocks & bonnets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402July 18, 2024 9:38 PM

I'm not usually into the young ones, but this pretty boy makes me feel uncomfortably much like a creepy old lecher. Oh well, at least he's 29.

by Anonymousreply 403July 18, 2024 10:16 PM

^ This is Data creepy old lecher Lounge

by Anonymousreply 404July 18, 2024 10:39 PM

Taylor Perez carrried that movie despite not even attempting a Texan accent

by Anonymousreply 405July 19, 2024 4:25 PM

Galitzine did some good weeping but probably just has hay fever

by Anonymousreply 406July 19, 2024 4:26 PM

He was most convincing playing dumb in Cinderella

by Anonymousreply 407July 19, 2024 4:27 PM

TZP posted on his Insta congrats to all and how proud he was of the RW&RB team getting an Emmy nom. Meanwhile Galitzine's Insta has zilch She can't be bothered to acknowledge the project that put her saggy ass on the map. Mrs Bambi Kevitch is a contemptable closet case cocksucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408July 19, 2024 7:39 PM

Maybe Galitzine posted on his IG stories and it has since expired, but he did make a post acknowledging the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 409July 19, 2024 8:04 PM

R409 Frau stan FAIL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410July 19, 2024 8:17 PM

R409 IG posts don't "expire " you lumpen culty stan😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411July 19, 2024 8:21 PM

Learn to read, you vacuous cunt. I wrote his IG stories, which do expire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412July 19, 2024 8:35 PM

R412 Oy Austy you're such a devoted hubby💕. Now if you can just butch up you may have a career as successful as your Bubala.😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 19, 2024 8:43 PM

R412 "I wrote his IG stories'

Wow! Bambi can't be bothered to post his own Insta? Guess now that she's a $3mill Amazon "Stah" she can't be trusted to post herself. Don't blame ya R412 with all her gay old times IG posts coming back to haunt her. For those of you who still don't think Galitzine's PR team are posting on DL meet his under-skilled janitor/ flack R412. You're way overpaid to be this closet cases clean up bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414July 19, 2024 9:00 PM

R412 ya missed another one..scrub faster hun😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415July 19, 2024 9:04 PM

R412 tut tut forgot to "expire" your dancing gurls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 19, 2024 9:12 PM

Don't forget to "expire" this pearl. Your client Mrs Bambi Kevitch hawt, high,horny with her wet cunt lookin for her man Austy. Get cracking R412.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 19, 2024 9:23 PM

R412 unfortunately for you cunt and your client the internet has no expiration date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 19, 2024 9:31 PM

R412 along with not bothering to post his own IG congratulations did you also stand in for the pretentious lil fagela when she was the only no show at the GLADD award for RW&RB . R412 we think your next assignment will be between his invisible girlfriend's legs. Standing in for another of Bambi's fail to appears?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 19, 2024 9:51 PM

You fat lumpen femcels are welcome to this contemptible cunt. Can't see any gay man wanting her accept as a cum rag or perhaps to get to her hawt boyfriend. Oy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 19, 2024 10:00 PM

Galatzine posted himself up till last year. His Public IG is now curated by his management team R412 at William Morris Endeavor.He never even looks at it. They scrubbed it of all Kevitch posts although K has kept G posts on his IG.This is standard PR practice once a career blows up. Galitzine & Kevitch's Private IG is where all their "gay ole" lap dances were posted. Unless they panic deleted or encrypted it . Kevitch is a computer nerd so Galitzine's fans will probably never see it.

by Anonymousreply 421July 19, 2024 10:51 PM

[quote]You fat lumpen femcels are welcome to this contemptible cunt. Can't see any gay man wanting her accept as a cum rag or perhaps to get to her hawt boyfriend. Oy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 19, 2024 11:21 PM

R422 you are obviously Russell Mulchay in blackface.

by Anonymousreply 423July 19, 2024 11:32 PM

Nick-Nic's PR team now has him "caught totally unawares" wandering around Harrods with a huge bouquet of flowers and box of candy which they make clear is for his still invisible girlfriend. Of course he's papped by total randos who " mob " him and immediately post on dozens of sites. His expression makes it obvious how thrilled Bambi is with this ham handed sham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 26, 2024 3:20 AM

^ Looks like the same giddy girl who chased him thru the Acropolis

by Anonymousreply 425July 26, 2024 3:22 AM

God, he's pathetic.

To think that I ever supported this closeted gay asshole.

Fuck him and his shit career.

by Anonymousreply 426July 26, 2024 3:25 AM

Looks like the same giddy girl who chased him for the box of candy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 26, 2024 3:27 AM

"His expression makes it obvious how thrilled Bambi is with this ham handed sham."

UNFAIR! He has the same expression whenever he has to touch a female without getting paid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428July 26, 2024 3:33 AM

I'd do him.

by Anonymousreply 429July 26, 2024 3:44 AM

Bambi is very fond of Harrod's candied peaches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430July 26, 2024 3:46 AM

He looks like he has an incipient double chin at R424.

by Anonymousreply 431July 26, 2024 3:52 AM

Palpable envy in these anti-Nicholas threads.

by Anonymousreply 432July 26, 2024 3:52 AM

[quote] Palpable envy in these anti-Nicholas threads.

I think he's beautiful, R432, but I call them like I see them.

by Anonymousreply 433July 26, 2024 3:55 AM

R426 " Fuck him and his shit career"

Oy every chance I get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434July 26, 2024 4:01 AM

R432 we envy her this..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435July 26, 2024 4:05 AM

Don't get unnecessarily defensive, the comment was aimed at the whole thread, R433.

by Anonymousreply 436July 26, 2024 12:16 PM

I wouldn't look at Kevitch twice.

by Anonymousreply 437July 26, 2024 12:17 PM

I don't know about all his features, he just has great eyes.

by Anonymousreply 438July 26, 2024 12:20 PM

(^^^Meaning Nicholas.)

by Anonymousreply 439July 26, 2024 12:20 PM

Who cares? There are so many guys who are better-looking than NG.

by Anonymousreply 440July 26, 2024 12:26 PM

He looks to have recently gained 25 pounds from stress eating and not getting his hole banged out.

by Anonymousreply 441July 26, 2024 12:41 PM

His defining feature are his Slavic lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442July 26, 2024 2:08 PM

Oy cock sucking lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443July 26, 2024 2:12 PM

Oy mine aren't exactly chopped liver

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444July 26, 2024 2:19 PM

[quote]Any man who knows the entire soundtrack to the Broadway musical “wicked”

Oh, dear....

by Anonymousreply 445July 26, 2024 2:37 PM

Oy ! Lips of a feather schtup together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446July 26, 2024 2:49 PM

Get some new pics, “lumpen” poster.

by Anonymousreply 447July 26, 2024 2:57 PM

They really are a handsome couple.

by Anonymousreply 448July 26, 2024 4:35 PM

R446 get some new drumbsticks Tiny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449July 26, 2024 4:48 PM

R447 as you wish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450July 26, 2024 7:28 PM

R437 'I wouldn't look at Kevitch twice"

Not unless ya wanted your tits clawed off bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 26, 2024 7:36 PM

I don't get the fascination with Kevitch here on DL. What is his claim to fame??

by Anonymousreply 452July 26, 2024 7:39 PM

Kevitch has some marginal claim to success thus fame. I am fascinated because I think he's very handsome and a hunk. Hot Jew and gorgeous lips on his own. He hold his own and then some against his so called heartthrob boyfriend. IMO. Also I think the casual pics we have seen of this suspected couple, en famille, are with Kevitch's family and they look like a loving happy progressive family around these himbos.

by Anonymousreply 453July 26, 2024 7:45 PM

R452 you're a tad lumpen meine Frau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454July 26, 2024 8:00 PM

Thanks R453 & R454.

by Anonymousreply 455July 26, 2024 8:06 PM

"I don't get the fascination with Kevitch "

I can give ya 8 inches of reasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 26, 2024 8:07 PM

R453 Neither Galitzine or Kevitch are "himbos". Both graduated with honors from top tier universities Kevitch is a computer virtuoso. Just listening to Nick with his posh public school vocabulary it's evident that he's not a dolt. Having stuck together for six years most recently in the glare of Galatzine's media career blow up gives them credit. You are correct their totally supportive families get a lot of that credit. Galitzine having to proclaim his heterosexuality to nab a $3 million dollar Amazon contract paints them as partners into a corner. Will be interesting to see how /if they can get out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 26, 2024 8:32 PM

Excuse me I forgot Himbo means dumb. I meant to find a word for affable hunk, which is what Kevitch appears to be from a distance. Also he went to Bucknell and played football. I'm a little rusty and didn't realise that Bucknell is #30 out of 211 National Liberal Arts Colleges.

by Anonymousreply 458July 26, 2024 8:42 PM

By the way I think he's very handsome. I'm the one who said a couple months ago that his face reminds me of young Belmondo. Everyone laughed but I still see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459July 26, 2024 8:46 PM

R459 Agree Kevitch is far sexier of the two to my taste. He seems less pretentious and narcissistic but then he's not the actor. He also is packing major schlong as opposed to his micro peen plushy bum thespian partner. Obviously the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460July 26, 2024 9:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!