Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: Deuxmoi outed the stars of "Red, White & Royal Blue" – as DESPISING each other!

Guess we shouldn't hold our breath for a sequel.

SUBJECT: These colors do run

MESSAGE: One half of a popular onscreen queer couple from that colorful streaming film has refused to do most press. It was tense but spilled over into pure hate when this person refused to show up at an important upcoming event. The better half is livid and has stopped speaking to the disappearing partner once and for all. Don't expect to ever see them work together again.

"Colorful" is the tell that it's RWRB, but is Taylor or Nicholas the one doing the pouting? Any idea what the "important upcoming event" might be? And why is one of them being a conceited bitch?

by Anonymousreply 367July 20, 2024 1:46 AM

[quote] is Taylor or Nicholas the one doing the pouting?

Nicholas has the lips to pout properly.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 11:02 PM

Oh, bummer.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 11:19 PM

I'm not convinced this is accurate, actually. The movie came out in August, smack-dab in the middle of the SAG strike. None of the actors could do ANY press for it, aside from a handful of BTS clips and Q&As on YouTube. (Wired has a game of sorts where celebs have to guess what people are googling about them. BuzzFeed has a "how well do you know your castmates?" quiz. I think basically all high-profile streaming movies & shows get similar treatment.)

Also, I follow Taylor on IG, and since the strike ended he's posted a number of pics of him and Nicholas, along the lines of a joking "it's us - again" theme. (Three months late to the party.) Still, it's all too obvious that Nicholas is the one viewed as an increasingly hot actor, given his show with Julianne Moore – seriously – and new movie with AnnE. He deserves a Purple Heart for having to fake having FEELINGS for that vile cunt! Taylor, meanwhile, has literally zero acting gigs lined up, though he has enough IG followers at this point to be earning influencer-style money for sponsored posts.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 12:04 AM

I don't think they're BFFs, but if there's any animus it may be on Nicholas' part because he seems like he's striving right now, moving away from the Gay roles, and his personality isn't very warm and fuzzy. Where as Taylor has personality for days, he is confident, and he seems more sure of himself. Taylor does a lot of modeling, too, and he is very well connected in the world of fashion, etc. Very comfortable in himself.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 12:47 AM

In spite of the press tour bullshit, most actors who do a project together are not BFFs. They are coworkers, and when they no longer are working together they will fall out of contact. How many times are you friends with former coworkers.

But for these two there is an inherent conflict where TZP desperately needs this sequel since he has no other acting jobs going on, but Galiztine has actually been in demand.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 1:48 AM

Taylor needs to change his look. Eyelashes too long. They're a distraction. And he needs a different hairstyle. It's too much muchness. But he is gorgeous, smart, and a decent actor. I can see him being a second lead in a TV series. Nicholas needs to strike while he's hot because he has a short shelf life. It's his personality. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 4:35 PM

The movie was exceptionally terrible. Thank God they are nice to look at!

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 4:48 PM

Bambi's team is desperately trying distance her from her gay fan base. Despite the demand, Bambi will never agree to a RW & RB sequel. because Taylor Zakar Perez is a defacto married out gay actor. NicNic's LPSG lumpen femcel stans won't even allow TZP's name to be mentioned. They call him Valdomort. You can be banned for even uttering it. Galitzine is pathetically trying to lock her closet door and piss on herself to put out her flames .Bambi will run not walk away from Perez.The reality is that co stars rarely are besties or even in the same room with each other after the project and contractually promotions wrap. Despite their on screen chemistry doubt they could be platonic buds. A good shag is always a method actor's option however. Didn't help that Zakar Perez was paid 60K more than Galitzine on RW &RB This was the last snap of the girls together at VF pre Oscars with de jour fag hag dyke Camila Cabello.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 5:56 PM

Yeah, it was quite embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2024 5:59 PM

As part of his team's "wash away the gay" strategy, Galitzine will not attend the prestigious Emmy panel for RW & RB. Taylor Zakar Perez will. NicNic the Stallion can barely muster a mumble these days when RW &RB the project that put her on the radar is mentioned. Hilarious considering Bambi's reality..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2024 6:07 PM

"LPSG lumpen femcel stans won't even allow TZP's name to be mentioned."

Try mentioning her hubby of 6 years Austin Kevitch's name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 6:13 PM

I'm new to the Red, White, and Royal Blue fangirl world.

What/Who is Bambi, and what is the relevance to Taylor and Nick?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 6:20 PM

As if this movie has any hope of an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2024 6:20 PM

R7 "the movie was exceptionally terrible. Thank God they are nice to look at!

The chemistry between two gay actors was 1000% times more believable than this exceptionally terrible frau fanfic dreck. Feel the heat hon.😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2024 6:21 PM

I had to Google this Austin Kevitch person, and he's quite cute. Thanks for the clue, R11.

So he's Nick Galitzine's boyfriend of 6 years? Interesting.

Austin seems very low key. His Instagram says he's an "amateur magician."

About op's blind item of this "pouting" person.... it has to be Galitzine.

There are a couple of photos of Austin and Nick together, and Nick is NEVER smiling. He always has an angry look on his face, as if he's perpetually miserable.

Is that what he's like in real life?? How awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2024 6:29 PM

R12 Too obvious Tiny. Lose 300lb grow a schlong and you may stand a chance with Bambi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2024 6:30 PM

Austin Kevitch is gorgeous.

He also gives off a straight guy vibe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2024 6:34 PM

I’m so fucking angry my Clinique order hasn’t arrived yet

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2024 6:36 PM

R15 Oy! She's smiles when I cum in her tukus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2024 6:38 PM

[quote]He also gives off a straight guy vibe.

Truly spoken by someone who has never heard him speak.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2024 6:39 PM

R20 why is Austin Kevitch constantly referred to as either Camila Cabello's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, when you google his name or search for his photos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2024 6:44 PM

R17 There's dumb ..dumber ..dumbest then there's Frau Dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2024 6:44 PM

Nicholas seems like a drip in public at least. Austin is charming and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2024 6:48 PM

R21 he was her post-Mendes beard, Nicholas set them up since he was Cabello’s costar in Cinderella

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2024 6:49 PM

NOT BECAUSE AUSTY IS GAY!!!! its because HE'S JEWISH!. Paul Newman and George Burns spoke just like they had whole pocket books flying out of their mouths. Oy Vey! DUH!

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2024 6:50 PM

Those chick fil a chicken tenders are so tender and juicy with just the right amount of spice

by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2024 6:50 PM

[quote] Nicholas seems like a drip in public at least. Austin is charming and handsome.

Absolutely.

I find it completely bizarre that Nicholas can't even be bothered to crack a smile, while he's with such a hot guy.

It's really bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 7, 2024 6:54 PM

R21 Because fat femcel stans are too dumb to recognize a dyke beard or use Google?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2024 6:55 PM

I have never heard of the Lox Club before.

Apparently, Austin is the CEO of this place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 7, 2024 6:56 PM

Austin is from a very wealthy Philadelphia family. Lox Club is an invitation only app targeting Jews who want to date other Jews. Nothing wrong with that but Kevitch obviously engages in bearding to maintain a heterosexual image for his conservative app users.

by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2024 7:00 PM

R12/R21 /R18 et al. drop you publicist porkchop and waddle back to LPSG. This thread has 578 post to go so you'll have to miss a lot of meals to bump it Closed. Suggest you peruse this DL thread link to see what the world outside your stan echo chamber thinks of your hilarious hetero pussy hound Mrs Bambi Kevitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2024 7:08 PM

R26 Tiny you must get your chubby fingers to type faster. You've got 543 posts till you can shut down this thread like you did the last one. Now drop that drumbstick and type "Bump" 534 times. That's how we do it here hon. Get crackin!

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2024 7:16 PM

Unscripted Mrs Bambi Kevitch hawt,high,horny and looking for Austy's birthday schlong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 7, 2024 7:20 PM

R27 As Bambi's career took off she made sure that she was not smiling in public snaps .Which just made it more obvious that they were a couple trying to convince you they were not a couple. There private Insta is a eye opener. All their family and friends acknowledge they are partnered. Holidays with their sisters ect. Folks who have seen it say Bambi is quiet playful and affectionate. She is a bit of a Diva. Lots has been edited or purged by Galitzine's team. His birthday lap dance for Austin following the cut on previous vid was way hotter than anything she gave Hathaway. Upper left a glimpse of their reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 7, 2024 7:41 PM

Fun silly movie

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2024 7:44 PM

R35 Try harder Tiny . 563 posts to go😂

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2024 7:47 PM

R36 I legit don’t get your point. I really did think it was a fun silly movie!

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2024 7:53 PM

R30 "but Kevitch obviously engages in bearding to maintain a heterosexual image for his conservative app users."

Oy !that worked well for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2024 7:53 PM

You have to give Bambi credit at least she hasn't been made to look as ridiculous as her hubby....yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2024 7:57 PM

r6 Taylor is the definition of too pretty. It's hard to describe why but there is a certain level of pretty that makes one almost sexless. He looks impeccable in public, but like you said, he needs to change it up a bit. I think if he could grow a mustache or maybe add length to his hair, it would be a welcome change that's easily reversable.

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2024 8:00 PM

Please note: WE ARE NOT SHAGGING! Grim face check. No touching check. For 6 years we can't stand each other. We are definitely NOT A COUPLE. "Austy why are you SMILING?" " Oy! Cuz I'm gonna SCHTUP ya bald when we get home!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2024 8:15 PM

Don't blame Nic for the DL marriage. It's mainstream USA and thus Hollywood that STILL won't accept rising gay actors in leading roles.

by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2024 8:23 PM

R42, people are responsible for their choices. In this case, he is even famous for his gay roles. Instead of attempting to become Tom Cruise, maybe build around what you have and are and make it work. But no, he decided to pout his way to success.

by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2024 8:35 PM

I suggest they switch places. I'd rather see fabulously sexy and swarthy Austin on the silver screen.

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2024 8:36 PM

and Bambi always goes home with me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 7, 2024 8:41 PM

R43 Unlike Mr Zakar Perez , Mrs Kevitch chose to closet herself to "success"

by Anonymousreply 46May 7, 2024 8:44 PM

R33 That clip is the hottest we've ever seen this guy.

by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2024 8:58 PM

And we danced like a wave on the ocean, romanced

We were liars in love and we danced

Swept away for a moment by chance

And we danced and danced danced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 7, 2024 9:05 PM

Obvious to Ray Charles ,Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 7, 2024 9:16 PM

Once more just for the lumpen fraus who still won't get "it".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 7, 2024 9:22 PM

I don’t understand why this Nicholas Ovaltine or whatever is in everything all of a sudden. So fucking meh.

by Anonymousreply 51May 7, 2024 9:25 PM

R51 Hon you are a worse actress than Bambi please stop.

by Anonymousreply 52May 7, 2024 9:28 PM

He’s like this year’s Noah Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 53May 7, 2024 9:33 PM

^ Only 557 more inanities to go . Hope they are paying you by the word R53

by Anonymousreply 54May 7, 2024 9:43 PM

TZP would be a good addition to a long-running ensemble cast show - like Grey's Anatomy type show - as a nurse, not doctor, not because of the homo, but because he doesn't give off that intensity vibe of someone who went to medical school.

I can see him as an EMT or parademic on some firefighter procedural also.

by Anonymousreply 55May 7, 2024 9:52 PM

R55 Precisely why Galitzine has jumped back into his closet and slammed and bolted the doors She wants the A- list leading man career. Timmy Chalamet's not Matt Boomer's. Poor Zakar-Perez has a marriage certificate on file in Texas so she's SOL. But if she didn't she'd try the same rubbish Bambi is doing. That's Show Biz.

by Anonymousreply 56May 7, 2024 10:16 PM

Nicholas is such a good and dutiful wife at R49.

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 57May 7, 2024 10:17 PM

The Zakar-Perez Gersons happily married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2024 10:26 PM

^ Mazel Tov fellas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 7, 2024 10:28 PM

Wow @R58.

Zac is like 100x hotter than his husband.

I wonder what's the story there?

by Anonymousreply 60May 7, 2024 10:32 PM

R57 Oy ! Bambi is a fine shefela.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 7, 2024 10:33 PM

It's a show written by a frau for fraus. It's a fantasy of what fraus imagine gay men behave like.

Total piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 62May 7, 2024 10:35 PM

R60 10 years older and filthy rich. Mamita Perez didn't raise no dumb girls.

by Anonymousreply 63May 7, 2024 10:36 PM

R62 It's shipping yeah but no worse than Roman Holiday or were you disappointed Greg Peck didn't give Audrey a 'dirty Sanchez"?

by Anonymousreply 64May 7, 2024 10:40 PM

Comparing Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn to two vapid twinks in some frau drama? Are you fucking serious?

by Anonymousreply 65May 7, 2024 10:46 PM

Miss Galitzine needs to cut down on the lip fillers.

She's starting to look like a Real Housewife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 7, 2024 10:48 PM

I can't believe people didn't know about Nick and Austin.. Figured it out like a year ago. And TZP too.. and who really cares if they like or hate each other. Or something in between. They got paid to be in a movie together.. it was a job and it's done..move on

by Anonymousreply 67May 7, 2024 10:50 PM

[quote] Zac is like 100x hotter than his husband. I wonder what's the story there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 7, 2024 11:00 PM

If Austin who is masculine (with her mouth shut) looks so awkward and uncomfortable next too a lil dykette imagine how absurd a screaming kween like Bambie will look when she starts bearding. Optics will always be fag & hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2024 11:02 PM

R65 Bitter femcel frau or ancient self loathing kween? Help us out Mary.

by Anonymousreply 70May 7, 2024 11:05 PM

Why does Camila beard so much?

Does she just like being around gay men?

Does it make her feel wanted?

Is it for publicity?

I don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 7, 2024 11:06 PM

R66 We know what lil Nicstin will look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 7, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote] lumpen

[quote] You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

adjective: lumpen

(in Marxist contexts) uninterested in revolutionary advancement.

"the lumpen public is enveloped in a culture of dependency"

boorish and stupid.

"growing ranks of lumpen, uninhibited, denim-clad youth"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 7, 2024 11:15 PM

R71 Just to humor your facetious question: Apparently Mister Cabello has a long term GF. They are housemates and live up the street from Bambie and Austy. Vids around show them hanging with Bambi and Shawn Mendes an KJ Apa all jamming guitars on their "notorious purple couch" Guess the "moonlight boys" are all "musical" or non binary.. fluid as they say these days. Good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 7, 2024 11:25 PM

Oy! Bambi only has eyes for one "moonlight boy".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 7, 2024 11:35 PM

Who ya calin a "screaming kween " bitch ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 7, 2024 11:45 PM

r70 it makes no sense to compare Roman Holiday to this frau dreck.

And if those two boys were actually out gays, the DL gays would hate them as they do all attractive young out gay celebs.

by Anonymousreply 77May 8, 2024 12:02 AM

R66 "Miss Galitzine needs to cut down on lip fillers"

No. Natural. Both Bambi & Austy were born with cock sucking lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 8, 2024 12:11 AM

Flash: Every Frau in the world loved Roman Holiday. It was the frauest frau film that ever fraued.

by Anonymousreply 79May 8, 2024 12:15 AM

R73 What is the meaning of lumpen in slang? mentally sluggish Definitions of lumpen. adjective. mentally sluggish. synonyms: lumpish, unthinking stupid. lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity.

Example : R73 is lumpen.

by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2024 12:39 AM

After six years my bubbeleah Bambi knows she can get away with this. Oy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 8, 2024 3:51 AM

Austin must love Nicholas lumpy butt.

by Anonymousreply 82May 8, 2024 4:19 AM

[quote] Austin must love Nicholas lumpy butt.

Correction: FLAT butt.

But it's easier to go deep!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 8, 2024 4:25 AM

She is always ret ta go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2024 5:46 AM

Oy ! Bambi is a major diva but Austy can just ignore her then dick her down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 8, 2024 5:50 AM

Austin! I 'm bedded ! Mussy ready ! And I will not be ignored!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 8, 2024 5:58 AM

Oy! I told him never marry a goy boy. Did he listen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 8, 2024 6:10 AM

Has anyone been able to find a good picture of Nicholas’s famously hairy ass?

by Anonymousreply 88May 8, 2024 6:13 AM

Well it must be her trunk cuz she's got nothing under her hood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 8, 2024 6:26 AM

Obviously their roles in Red White & Royal Blue were type cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 8, 2024 6:31 AM

^ That's Zak got paid 60K more.

by Anonymousreply 91May 8, 2024 6:37 AM

No meat and potatoes. She's definitely a vegetarian with a nice salad to toss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 8, 2024 6:42 AM

they apparently saw the movie OP

by Anonymousreply 93May 8, 2024 8:15 AM

Nicholas is straight now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 8, 2024 1:33 PM

"with a nice salad to toss"

Oy ! I toss it every chance I get

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 8, 2024 3:19 PM

R93 Of course you're wrong bitter old kween party of one:😂

How much did Red White and Royal Blue gross?

Greta Gerwig's whimsical comedy has now raked in over $537.5 million at the domestic box office, surpassing Christopher Nolan's 2008 superhero epic The Dark Knight, which amassed $536 million, establishing it as Warner Bros.'s highest-grossing domestic release in the studio's history.

The film was released on Amazon Prime Video on August 11, 2023. For the first three weeks after its release, it was the top watched film worldwide on the platform and provoked what Prime Video described as "a huge surge" of new subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 96May 8, 2024 4:58 PM

[quote]Flash: Every Frau in the world loved Roman Holiday. It was the frauest frau film that ever fraued.

Sacre bleu! It's also one of the BEST films ever made! Dalton Trumbo even got a posthumous Oscar for writing it while blacklisted! (Also, don't all frau films have happy endings? Being a romance isn't enough.)

[quote]R20, why is Austin Kevitch constantly referred to as either Camila Cabello's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, when you google his name or search for his photos?

Because they dated, though I know that R21 is assuming – solely on the basis of a handful of uninteresting IG pics – that Austin & Nicholas MUST be gay, because two men are never, ever seen together in public unless they're fucking. And, of course, attacking anyone who disagrees with him as a "frau pretending to be a gay guy," never mind that your points are valid.

[quote]Obviously their roles in Red White & Royal Blue were type cast.

R90, I assume that's a screencap from "Minx," given that Taylor wore a prosthetic throughout many of his scenes on it.

by Anonymousreply 97May 9, 2024 4:13 AM

The BI was right

Mariah was less visibly contemptuous when she said “I don’t know her”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 9, 2024 11:33 PM

Lol at R98.

They both look fucking miserable.

Reading the comments on the side are hilarious, because the clueless fan girls keep posting ridiculous comments like, "finally we got them back together!"

Not picking up on any of the body language.

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2024 12:00 AM

Who are you talking about

by Anonymousreply 100May 10, 2024 12:01 AM

The sequel was contractual. Galitzine had no choice. At least the girls are making an effort. Show Biz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 10, 2024 3:00 PM

Apparently, the sequel has been greenlit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 10, 2024 3:10 PM

ROFL

it was Zakhar Perez who leaked to DeuxMoi I’m assuming

by Anonymousreply 103May 10, 2024 3:14 PM

R97 Triggered.yet again .Like clockwork.. All that shrill hysterical verbosity to defend this obvious closeted little kween. So you have a professional vested interest in Bambi's "official" sexual identity.Right. We get it. Hope you're getting paid by the word hun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2024 3:16 PM

These two are so narcissistic Kevitch Storied himself crying as he watched Galitzine perform his song onscreen at the “Cinderella” premiere

by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2024 3:26 PM

they both look like bullies.

by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Boy does he hate him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 10, 2024 4:49 PM

^ More an example of them both needing Uma as a human shield.

by Anonymousreply 108May 10, 2024 4:56 PM

TZP is indeed happy he finally has a gig. NG is not so much. No doubt his paycheck will exceed TZP's this time. That puts a smile on a gurls face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 10, 2024 5:09 PM

So happy about the sequel!

by Anonymousreply 110May 10, 2024 5:52 PM

Because of the cake incident at the wedding, they won't invite Alex to the coronation after the death of the grandparent who was the reigning monarch.

So, Prince Henry and Alex move to Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 111May 10, 2024 7:48 PM

Taylor's odd looking: his bone structure and his eyes are weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 10, 2024 8:33 PM

Deuxmoi knows even less than the Entertainment Lawyer

by Anonymousreply 113May 10, 2024 8:35 PM

So, Prince Henry and Alex move to Montecito where their neighbor puts their relationship to the test.

Fixed for R111

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 10, 2024 8:45 PM

Nicholas is ON THE RECORD, gurls!! He is STRAIGHT. So, nothin to see here. Let's keep it movin'

by Anonymousreply 115May 10, 2024 8:53 PM

He IDENTIFIES as straight.

by Anonymousreply 116May 10, 2024 8:55 PM

As part of Galitzine's deal for the sequel, there as been a new addition to the cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 10, 2024 9:15 PM

^ Let's hope it's not a speaking part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 10, 2024 11:17 PM

That picture at R112 says it all. They look excited and happy to be doing a sequel. I see disaster on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 119May 11, 2024 11:40 AM

R119 Bambi got over her "straight guilt" and sweetened up when she found she was getting paid $2.5 mil. more than her out gay married co-star Mr. Zakhar-Perez Gerson. Puts a smile on a gurls face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2024 4:13 PM

Chiming in late, but R120 you're delusional if you think ANYONE short of an actual A-list movie star is getting over $1M for an Amazon movie. If they're contractually obligated to film a sequel, they're likely only getting a minimal raise over the first one. Nowadays the lead or co-leads almost always make the same amount, assuming they have a similar level of fame. (In this case nearly none.) Also: Taylor is not out or married, and the only gay rumors about him or Nicholas are mainly on here and stan sites.

R111, the author of the original book included a newly written epilogue after the movie was greenlit that has Henry pulling a Harry and moving to the US within a year or so of the book's ending, except in his case to Brooklyn, not Montecito. I know she's working on the sequel, but OTOH I don't know if their day-to-day life as a settled couple in NYC will make for much in the way of drama. What we REALLY need to see is the real deal: Alex & Henry tying the knot, all while the pearl-clutching British royals faint in horror.

by Anonymousreply 121May 21, 2024 1:29 AM

R121 Taylor is definitely out and he is definitely in a relationship. He is not hiding.

by Anonymousreply 122May 21, 2024 2:02 AM

That is so not true, R122.

I checked both his Wiki page and his Instagram and there is ZERO indication on either that he is gay and/or in a relationship.

You would have to do some major digging to get to that information, and maybe not even then would you find it.

He may be out to his friends and family, but he's not out to the general public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 21, 2024 2:06 AM

Taylor was out but went back in the glass closet when his career started to rise.

I’m not sure what they’re going to do for the sequel plot. The epilogue doesn’t have enough plot in it to make a movie out of. And I’m not sure what the conflict could be, other than that Alex can’t go into politics if he’s with a head of state (but they already kind of fucked up that concept at the end of the first one because there’s no way a British prince would be allowed to appear at a campaign rally)

by Anonymousreply 124May 21, 2024 2:14 AM

[quote]He may be out to his friends and family, but he's not out to the general public.

True. But introducing himself in a promotional video as Taylor Gerson when his "friend" who has popped up on his IG for years is named Garrett Gerson was enough for many.

Taylor's not coming out any time soon. He did an interview with Men's Health last week and brought up how rude it was that Nicholas Galitzine was asked about his sexuality and that it is no one's business. In reality, Galitzine wasn't asked about his sexuailty. He was asked if people conflated him with his characters and he brought up being straight.

by Anonymousreply 125May 21, 2024 2:34 AM

R123 Well if Wiki page is good enough for dumb frau then the state of Texas is mistaken having a marriage license in the name of Taylor Zakar Perez and Garrett Gerson as Mr & Mr Zakar Perez-Gerson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 21, 2024 3:05 AM

R123 As for Mrs Bambi Galitzine-Kevitch that unicorn has already been flogged to DL death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 21, 2024 3:12 AM

FYI Homos:

Both the New York Times & The Washington Post have verified Mrs Bambi Kevitch is STRAIGHT

So There.

by Anonymousreply 128May 21, 2024 3:23 AM

Do we really need another thread on fat femcel's fantasy gay lovers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 21, 2024 3:34 AM

No one would mistake Taylor for straight.

by Anonymousreply 130May 21, 2024 1:20 PM

R130 Only a lumpen frau would mistake Bambi for straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 21, 2024 5:50 PM

What movie are you lunatics talking about?

by Anonymousreply 132May 21, 2024 5:58 PM

So: I decided to try & find some actual proof that Taylor Zakhar Perez is married to Garrett Gerson. (I have access to numerous databases, including a registry of all marriages within the US since 1965 - including records for American citizens married abroad - as well as one for ID verification.) The results were partially what I expected: there is no record of them getting married, to each other or anyone else, and either in Texas or any other state. (Not sure why R123 seemed to think they have a Texas marriage certificate specifically, since neither one has ever lived there, but there isn't one.)

But here's the weird part: there is also not a *single* person in the US named Taylor Zakhar Perez. Or Taylor Z. Perez. Or an early-thirtysomething male Taylor Perez who's from Illinois & Indiana and lives in L.A. (There are only about 90 adult Americans named Taylor Perez in the first place, and the large majority are women.) Yes, I also checked "Taylor Gerson," since – for reasons still unexplained – he used that name in the promo video that prompted everyone to assume they're married. Nothing there, either.

And here's the WEIRDER part: there is ALSO no one named Garrett Gerson in the US! Period. There are lots of Gary Gersons, but none under 60 or located anywhere near California. There's definitely someone who *goes* by that name (and runs the Calamigos Ranch facility in Malibu), but if so, he's either using a middle name or an adopted one that he hasn't formally changed (and those are basically impossible to search).

Still: assuming their true last names are Perez & Gerson, there is zero record of ANY couple – gay, straight or whatever – getting married with them in the past 20 years. And btw before Taylor landed on DL's radar (back when he was doing those YA "Kissing Booth" movies on Netflix), his fangirls – in this case meaning *actual* girls/women, who were the primary ones watching those silly movies – were convinced that he was secretly married to his co-star, Jacob Elordi.

Anyway, I still think DLers are more or less shipping these two into a fictitious relationship, as has been standard for at least 20 years on here (see, e.g., Domlijah & Toothy Tile), but obviously that IG promo video was weird AF, and the lack of *any* identifying info on them – as individuals, that is – is certainly curious.

by Anonymousreply 133May 21, 2024 6:03 PM

R133 Wow. Great work Frau Jessica Fletcher. Thank you for ferreting out this vicious smear campaign against these two screaming heterosexuals. Obviously these men are AI generated or there is perhaps a glitch in your Matrix. You meds are in the fridge Jessie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134May 21, 2024 6:32 PM

R133 Trying to convince yourself that two married gay men are not merely to satisfy your femcel fantasies. Now that's WEIRDER.

by Anonymousreply 135May 21, 2024 6:40 PM

R133 Bet you located Obama's REAL birth certificate. Keep up your good work hun.

by Anonymousreply 136May 21, 2024 6:50 PM

r133 no online database has access to ALL vital records in existence. Your research indicates nothing.

by Anonymousreply 137May 21, 2024 6:54 PM

Everyone but you delusional Dataloungers knows Taylor is secretly married to Sophia Bush PEOPLE!

by Anonymousreply 138May 21, 2024 7:09 PM

R133 Nice to see Mee Maw has discovered GOOGLE search. Sorta kinda.

by Anonymousreply 139May 21, 2024 7:20 PM

The Deuxmoi blind was obviously rubbish. Galitzine showed up for all the RW&RB panels. The sequel was contracted so he has no choice. Amazing how $3 million will dilate one's mussy. They seem to be "acting" as if they don't "despise" each other .Then again they are actors....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 21, 2024 7:55 PM

Then again they are actors...

Debatable.

by Anonymousreply 141May 21, 2024 7:57 PM

Thank you for looking up that information at R133.

There is some weirdo here insisting that Taylor and Garrett are married, and that it's common knowledge, and everyone should know about it.

I find that completely bizarre, especially in light of your information.

I reiterate that it's NOT common knowledge, Taylor is STILL in the closet, and R133 proved it and more.

So if there is no actually Taylor Zakhar Perez and no actual Garrett Gerson, then what in the actual fuck is going on?

by Anonymousreply 142May 21, 2024 9:01 PM

The Deux Moi blind, just like many of CDAN's blinds, were taken from fan nuggets on social media. Galitzine wasn't expected to be at the last two Red, White and Blue panels (like he skipped the GLAAD awards) so people felt this was him distancing himself from the film.

There are also naïve fans who actually think the two are best buds and wring their hands because Taylor and Nick don't like or comment on each other's social media posts enough for their tastes.

by Anonymousreply 143May 21, 2024 9:35 PM

You freaky fraus need to get your fat arses back to LPSG where your stan lunacy is appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 144May 21, 2024 9:48 PM

Did you check Puerto Rico? Did you check Greece? Because Taylor loves Greece and months ago,, he still had pictures up on IG of him and his partner in Greece. So that may help. And I thought his family was from Puerto Rico originally? It is strange you can't find anything in any registry that they even exist. But thanks for sleuthing around.

by Anonymousreply 145May 21, 2024 10:31 PM

Hilarious that these gullible stans who reflexively declare politicians,clergymen,doctors,educators ,scientists are all liars will unquestionably believe the pronouncements of actors. People who earn a living by pretending and falsehood. Yes girls, actors aka professional liars are telling you the gospel truth about their real sexuality. Frau logic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 21, 2024 10:38 PM

I see I pissed off a few of our resident stans. Sorry, cunts!

[quote]R133 no online database has access to ALL vital records in existence.

You are correct. Except you missed that I explicitly stated that I have access to NUMEROUS databases. As for why: my job requires me to perform due diligence on individuals for a variety of reasons, though normally relative to the backgrounds of tech startup founders who are seeking venture capital infusions. That said, I don't think any of the ones I used for this task are closed to the general public: marriage records are typically held by a state's bureau of vital statistics or something similar. If you can find an ACTUAL marriage record, I will happily take back everything I said above!

[quote]Did you check Puerto Rico? Did you check Greece?

R145, as I also noted, Americans can't legally get married overseas, at least for legal purposes (e.g. declaring themselves as such for purposes such as filing tax returns). Even if they have a destination wedding abroad, the *actual* wedding takes place somewhere in the US either beforehand or afterwards (usually at a JP's office). As such, all marriages abroad are accessible as well, unless for some very weird reason the couple doesn't want one to be legally binding. (And btw Puerto Rico is already American, despite not being a state, so its marriages are included regardless.)

by Anonymousreply 147May 21, 2024 11:23 PM

Actors real sexuality is irrelevant as their favorite sexual partner is always their mirror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 21, 2024 11:46 PM

R147 MI6 agents troll DL. Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 149May 21, 2024 11:48 PM

They deleted the Zakhar -Perez blog over at LPSG because of loons like R133/R147. Spin faster hun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 21, 2024 11:58 PM

R150, I literally have no fucking idea what "LPSG" is – or means – or that it had an ongoing blog that I assume was filled with shipping tales of their "grand love affair." If it was deleted, I'm guessing it's because the authors are stalkers and/or mentally ill frauen.

by Anonymousreply 151May 22, 2024 12:04 AM

R133/R147/R151 You are correct you "literally have no fucking idea"

GOOGLE:

Is it possible to keep a marriage a secret?

Confidential marriage is in most respects the same as any legal marriage—solemnized and binding. But confidential marriage licenses, unlike regular marriage licenses, are not part of the public record. Jun 19, 2022

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 22, 2024 12:37 AM

Interesting both couples have been partnered since around 2016. 6 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 22, 2024 12:39 AM

Looks like MI6 will have to hire a new fucking agent😂

by Anonymousreply 154May 22, 2024 12:44 AM

R152, bless your heart! You *really* don't give up! Riddle me this: if Taylor & Garrett got married "in secret," then why in the actual fuck would Taylor make a *literal* Instagram video – viewable to the public – in which he says his name is "Taylor Gerson"?

And please: I am well-aware of the fact that it's possible in some states, including California, to have a confidential wedding. Are *you* aware that one-fifth of ALL California weddings were confidential as recently as a decade ago? Regardless, this is all moot: "secret" marriage or not, it is extremely easy for those of us in the know to figure it out even in the absence of a marriage record. (Except I have WAY more proof than your mere innuendo based on random photos. More specifically, an absence of it in this case, namely that they're in any way romantically involved.)

Yet again, you are inventing an entire relationship entirely on the basis of Instagram pics of the two together. You have zero proof, and no, not even that video where he says he's Taylor Gerson counts as "proof": he could've just said he was a Gerson because the Gersons are well-known as the owners of Malibu's Casamigos Ranch, and they wanted a "family member" on the video for some reason. Odd explanation? Yes, but *way* less odd than constructing a secret – and even "confidential"! – marriage between the two.

by Anonymousreply 155May 22, 2024 1:20 AM

Hun if you put all your derangement in CAP's we will believe you .

Example: YOUR MEDS ARE IN THE FRIDGE R155

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 22, 2024 1:34 AM

R155 TZP is a nobody. Why multiple posts of such rabid verbosity? The snaps speak for themselves. Are they paying you by the word?

by Anonymousreply 157May 22, 2024 1:46 AM

The same poster trolls all the Galitzine /Perez RW&RB threads. They are usually late to the thread party. Rabid about these boys obvious heterosexuality. Pedantic and nasty from the get go throwing F & C & Fag bombs . Misunderstanding and mis-categorizing Fraus and Stans, who they are and what the fandom believes about these guys sexuality. They always claim to have "inside information" . Once implying (posting as female)they had slept with Austin Kevith .Ham -handedly overcompensating as if their job depended on it. Yet their syntax and Grammarly punctuation singles them out as anomalous DL posters. Overkill much? .You're not fooling or convincing anyone R133 R147 R151 R155 . Fail yet again.

by Anonymousreply 158May 22, 2024 2:28 AM

Fishing buddies for 6 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 22, 2024 2:30 AM

Easy to get a thread shut down by the neurotic mods at LPSG. Muriel is more of a staunch gal. Thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 160May 22, 2024 2:51 AM

Both Galitzine's & TZP's management have the same schizophrenic media strategy "They're not fags but they play them on TV" They want our gay dollars but they don't want out gay clients who will limit their careers and thus their lucrative commissions. They want their cock and to suck it too. Contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 161May 22, 2024 3:14 AM

R133 and R137: Finally some voices of reason. Won’t be appreciated here, but thank you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 162May 22, 2024 3:34 AM

R162 Subtle. They really should stop your check.

by Anonymousreply 163May 22, 2024 3:36 AM

R155 et al. Until you can use your "in the know" "special access" "numerous databases" to produce a sex tape of Mrs Bambie Kevitch or TZPG pounding pussy you're just whistling Trixie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 22, 2024 4:34 AM

R132 "What movie are you lunatics talking about?"

That's their witty parley. When the shills have been mocked and ridiculed off DL as they lumber back to their echo chambers at LPSG /Reddit they start their obvious bump shtick posts:

What?

Who?

Why?

What does this have to do with Nicholas and Taylor?

A 14 yo girl's idea of ingenious rebuttal.

Comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 165May 22, 2024 6:43 AM

I don't know why any of you all are really putting that much effort into these two. Nick's a closet case.. that is a glaringly obvious.. And I don't really care if TZP is gay, married, or the spawn of Satan... Want some real chemistry..go watch Interview with the Vampire.. It has Sam Reid, Jacob Anderson and Vampires..and a floaty sex scene with Amazing looking asses..Good wanking material!

by Anonymousreply 166May 22, 2024 11:37 AM

Taylor wants an acting career because he can't model forever and he was a very good model. Is a very good model. He has great connections in the fashion world, too. So maybe that's why his social media has been cleansed? I think what he has done is probably created a separate private account, and he will now use the one we see all the time on Instagram, for promotion. Seems like that's what's happening. A lot of celebrities do it.

by Anonymousreply 167May 22, 2024 12:57 PM

All celebrities have a public Insta/Twitter/FB/TikTok curated by their publicist. They never see it or actually respond. Their real lives are recorded on their Private Insta under an alias. People who have see Galitzine's & Kevitch's private Insta report the two "mates" having a gay ole time with their families /friends. Occasionally a private posting will leak. This snippet is the real Mrs Bambi Kevitch . Hawt,high,horny looking for her man. Sadly her birthday lap dance for Austy which followed didn't make the cut. But it's out there. The internet is forever..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 22, 2024 3:14 PM

Judging from her last lap dance we didn't miss much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 22, 2024 3:40 PM

He dances like a female stripper. All he needs is a pole. Silly boy. I'm on team TZP...G

by Anonymousreply 170May 22, 2024 3:50 PM

Datalounge has cracked the conspiracy: Taylor Zakhar Perez does not exist, is AI-generated, and all of his appearances on press tours, red carpets etc. are figments of collective imagination

(Seriously these threads are becoming unhinged DL at its best)

by Anonymousreply 171May 22, 2024 3:51 PM

Compared to ole saggy arse, Taylor's is muy estás buenísimo. His husband Garret is a lucky bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 22, 2024 4:16 PM

[quote]Pedantic and nasty from the get go throwing F & C & Fag bombs . Misunderstanding and mis-categorizing Fraus and Stans, who they are and what the fandom believes about these guys sexuality.

R158, I'm not only not a "frau," but also an authenticated poster (yes, gay male) who's been here for 25 years & went anon *because* of ridiculousness like this. I'm also enough of a dictionary bitch, in classic DL fashion, to point out that the plural of "frau" is "frauen," not "fraus." (It's called German, dear.)

I'm always amused when our resident obsessives try to pin some sort of pejorative on me. I'm a frau! Stan! Delusional fangirl! In reality this is textbook Trumpism: accusing others of crimes for which *you* are the guilty one, not I. (Or, really, the entire Extreme MAGA world.) It certainly gets tiresome, however, particularly since the Webmaster is allowing obsessive-fan threads to continue endlessly when they used to be heavily policed. I miss the peak Toothy Tile craziness days when Webbie would tear stans new assholes over their delusions & shut down threads wholesale. Also Domlijah obsessives. He seems to have given up even policing all the soap threads, but as we all know the site's minimally monitored these days.

Btw the literal *only* one of these objects of fan obsession that's ended up panning out is the showmance between Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart, which DLers spent 3-4 years obsessing over at a pace of a new thread every 2-3 days. Even that was only a half-panning out: Kristen eats pussy, but Robert either remains fully closeted or thought his relationship with her was legit. (He's expecting his first child soon.)

But no, cupcake: I'm not "mischaracterizing" you. You could be a fangirl or stan or neither, but you're actively participating in a propaganda campaign that admittedly pales in comparison to the likes of right-wing agitation on social media, but you're absolutely attempting to piece together a "relationship" based solely on social media posts. If you can't in ANY way see that this is batshit, deranged *and* nonsensical – and you refuse to even *consider* tangible evidence refuting your beliefs – I don't think you can be helped. You're as warped at MTG and her "Jewish space lasers."

by Anonymousreply 173May 22, 2024 8:15 PM

Hi Greg/R173.

Get a blog!

by Anonymousreply 174May 22, 2024 8:17 PM

R173 Ya said it all sweetheart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 22, 2024 10:49 PM

R168 That is the hawtest we've ever see Nick. Austin brings out the beast in him.

by Anonymousreply 176May 22, 2024 10:53 PM

I bet he’s a fun, eager bottom.

by Anonymousreply 177May 22, 2024 10:58 PM

R173 A thread more suited to your cognitive abilities. Enjoy dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 22, 2024 11:03 PM

Spot on R173. All this documenting every minute of your life on social media is so 21st century *tacky*. One would have to be MAD to believe you could determine what a young man might do in the boudoir simply by having access to the media record of the last decade of his life. Like you dear, the only way anyone could discover my true sexuality would be to go into my closet and pull out (behind Golden Girls 7 season boxed VHS set) my macramé cover photo album full of faded B &W instamatic Polaroids taken on Fire Island that summer of 1967. Barring that NO ONE would every guess Bruce and I had a untoward *relationship*. Would you care for a butterscotch while you are perusing my snaps R173 ?

by Anonymousreply 179May 22, 2024 11:35 PM

untoward relationship = we're fucking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 23, 2024 1:22 AM

They’re clearly fucking.

by Anonymousreply 181May 23, 2024 2:23 AM

OMG! OMG ! OUR BOYS are back IN LOVE AGAIN!!!. I CAN'T STAND IT! Too F-ing A-DORE-ABLE!

Thank the LORD they're NOT REALLY FAGS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 23, 2024 10:28 PM

Unless I see the them fuck on cam…which I’d pay for…who gives a damn?

by Anonymousreply 183May 24, 2024 12:24 AM

I give a dan. Here's why. Underrepresented minorities, and minorities who have been stereotyped unfairly, have been successful in lobbying for movies and TV shows that look more like them, and can tell their stories. We should carev of Gay actors are cast in Gay roles and if Gay stories can be told. My complaint with RWRB is that if you replaced the two main characters with a hetero sexual couple the storyline would be almost exactly the same, and it shouldn't be. We have our own stories.

by Anonymousreply 184May 24, 2024 4:56 PM

Gay actors playing straight playing gay is loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 185May 24, 2024 7:03 PM

How dare they! The effrontery to ask if we suck cock off screen! Shut up and give us your money bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 24, 2024 11:41 PM

They should ask Austin Kevitch & Garret Gerson.😂

by Anonymousreply 187May 24, 2024 11:42 PM

I've just about had it with these two queens.

Do they think we're fucking idiots???

Clearly, they're both gay. And to insinuate - or actually come right out and say that they're straight - insults all of our intelligence.

I wish some gay reporter would march up to them and confront them about BOTH of their long-time relationships with men.

That will shut them the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 188May 24, 2024 11:45 PM

Oy ! I get up in her "business" every damn nite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 24, 2024 11:49 PM

We should turn up the pressure on Taylor and Nicholas.

If they say they're straight, then we should send a squad of gay activists in to protest and heckle these two STRAIGHT actors for taking jobs away from gay actors.

Gay actors should play gay characters!!! March and protest against these two straight guys appropriating gay roles!!!

See how they respond to that. HA!

by Anonymousreply 190May 24, 2024 11:54 PM

I really think TZP should have sat this one out rather than jumping to defend Galitzine's alleged heterosexuality. It's not going to age any better than Oliver Stark tut-tutting people for discussing that Grindr/Scruff homescreen capture his costar uploaded his own damn self.

by Anonymousreply 191May 25, 2024 12:27 AM

R190 Fail again frau. Your pose as a gay advocate just like Bambi's pose as straight is hilarious. We don't care if they are gay straight or bi actors. What we care about is how TZP and particularly Bambi Galitzine are eagerly cooperating with their management to re-heterosexualize their semi public so very gay 'personal lives". The message they send to other gay actors is "Bitch if ya wanna work get back in the closet!' In 2024 that charade makes these two flaming Kweens vile collaborators. The so called LGBTQ media like OUT enabling them are vile. The frau stans who require it are not vile just pathetic. As gay consumers of their "gay" brand we are pissed off by their ridiculous " I identify as straight bullshit" . It shows a clueless contempt for a large segment of their audience. They won't get cent of my pink dollars. She should have kept her mouth shut and cock sucking lips clamped tightly on Austin's schlong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 25, 2024 12:41 AM

R191 TZP's faux "outrage" championing his co star is in his vested economic interest Shilling the bizzaro media line that Bambi is being "persecuted" for her heterosexuality by radical homos who demand to see a sex tape before an Galitzine is cast in yet another gay role. Perez would have no career without him. In the world of gay-rom streamers Perez is Jane Russel to Galitzine's Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 193May 25, 2024 12:57 AM

It's really about maybe only getting offered Gay roles. But the thing is Gay actors have been playing straight roles for decades. Albeit from the closet.

by Anonymousreply 194May 25, 2024 1:24 AM

It's really about two GAY actors playing STRAIGHT actors so they can play GAY roles to get more STRAIGHT roles.

by Anonymousreply 195May 25, 2024 1:35 AM

" she should have kept her mouth shut and cock sucking lips clamped tightly on Austin's schlong."

Oy.. where they belong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 25, 2024 1:53 AM

[quote] We have our own stories.

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 197May 25, 2024 2:33 AM

Wouldn't feel too sorry for Taylor's career. The top always nabs the Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 198May 25, 2024 3:02 AM

Sex is easy. Waiting for a woman to get ready is hard.

by Anonymousreply 199May 25, 2024 3:09 AM

R188 " Clearly, they're both gay. And to insinuate - or actually come right out and say that they're straight - insults all of our intelligence."

They are lying. Ya think.

by Anonymousreply 200May 25, 2024 5:25 AM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 25, 2024 5:26 AM

Funny. Billy Campbell is believed to be gay and he bearded with co-star Jennifer Conelley during filming of The Rocketeer that was 30yr ago. In Phonywood the more things change...

by Anonymousreply 202May 25, 2024 5:32 AM

But thirty years ago Billy Campbell couldn't leave a social media trail of him giving a birthday lap dance to his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 25, 2024 5:49 AM

Galitzine has been ill advised by his team. By standing on his pulpit of sand and loudly declaiming his "straight identity" he's just drawing attention to his gayness. Real straight men don't have to announce their straightness. Heath Ledger didn't have to shout out his sexuality .Based on his dating history Heath's straightness was self evident. Just as Galtitzine's dating history makes his gayness self evident. He looks a fool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 25, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote]Galitzine has been ill advised by his team. By standing on his pulpit of sand and loudly declaiming his "straight identity" he's just drawing attention to his gayness. Real straight men don't have to announce their straightness.

[quote]The so called LGBTQ media like OUT enabling them are vile. The frau stans who require it are not vile just pathetic.

At least, Galitzine has not claimed that he's being bullied by trolls and that 'he's not a closeted homosexual but a normal guy'. Not yet.

[quote]PinkNews.- "Outlander star Sam Heughan condemns campaign of ‘bullying and stalking’ from trolls who claim he’s secretly gay"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 25, 2024 9:18 PM

R205 Samantha is just a normal bloke who likes to prance and occasional get buggered . Deal with it stalkers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 25, 2024 9:43 PM

Samantha & Bambi should have a Prance Off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 25, 2024 9:45 PM

What's galling about Galitzine is not just his cynical re-closeting shtick .At least Taylor Zakhar Perez Gerson has enough respect for his audience that he will speak the words Gay, Queer, LGBTQ on camera. TZP-G talks about queer kids suicide prevention and how he hopes RWRB provides a happy ending role model for gay youth while Bambi stares at the ceiling. Mrs Kevitch speaks in her pompous public school euphemisms about "the resonance in the community". What 'community" is he talking about? The albino midget community? The words Gay and Queer never come out of his mouth. Ironical considering how many Gays & Queers have cum in his mouth. Yet we are all expected to rally round this "brave heterosexual" actor who will kiss a boy on camera for $3 million . Really? Fuck her and the cock she road in on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 26, 2024 12:52 AM

He's got a very snide superior Brit upper class aura about him. After Perez gave a heartfelt comment on violence vs sex censorship on TV. Galitzine made a snarky comment on him "pontificating" and then threw in a comment on " You Americans " They said that his character of Prince Henry was supposed to be a gay Prince Harry. He has none of Harry's warmth,humor or spontaneity. Off screen Galitzine is more of a gay Prince William. Uptight,scripted,off putting closet case wanker. That being said I'd still shag him.

by Anonymousreply 209May 26, 2024 1:33 AM

The Butch Up of Bambie. Cuz nothing says poon hound like race cars and red baseball hats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 27, 2024 12:49 AM

^ Doesn't she look thrilled to be there.😂

by Anonymousreply 211May 27, 2024 12:50 AM

[quote] Cuz nothing says poon hound like race cars and red baseball hats

Next, he'll be wearing a red MAGA hat to prove he's straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 27, 2024 12:51 AM

The least she can do is crack a smile. As a "celebrity" presenter she got 50000 EU just for showing up.

by Anonymousreply 213May 27, 2024 12:54 AM

Twitter links don't embed anymore, but he's more animated in the video of him meeting LeClerc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 27, 2024 12:56 AM

R212 Doubtful. In Bambi's gay old days she told Trump to bugger of when Trump attacked her Goddess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 27, 2024 1:02 AM

Like most straight dudes Bambi worships Meryl Streep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 27, 2024 1:05 AM

For 50,000 EU this is what she shows up in. Straight Drag. Who knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 27, 2024 1:09 AM

Those hairless english corpse gams😮

by Anonymousreply 218May 27, 2024 1:10 AM

Her heterosexualization campaign is going well. My sister just sent me this from her Facebook feed😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 27, 2024 1:24 AM

Rofl R219!

That's fucking hilarious.

I mean seriously, doesn't Nicholas feel like an absolute idiot trying to play it straight, when the entire world knows that he's gay?

What a fucking clown.

by Anonymousreply 220May 27, 2024 1:29 AM

Nick is queer but he is bravely "Culturally Straight"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 27, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote] Those hairless english corpse gams

Does he have any body hair?

by Anonymousreply 222May 27, 2024 1:41 AM

Bambi puttin her moves on the chicks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 27, 2024 1:48 AM

[quote] Does he have any body hair?

A little around his hole, from what I can tell when I rim him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 27, 2024 1:51 AM

It's a bizarre inverse effect .The more he's seen next to women the gayer he looks😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 27, 2024 1:54 AM

Oy ! my Nicky has always been fond of tall blondes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 27, 2024 2:02 AM

STOP IT NOW PEOPLE! WTF is wrong with you! GROW UP !11 NikNiK looks just like Chris Hemsworth in that Insta. RIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 227May 27, 2024 2:13 AM

^ If Chris Hemsworth was a fag.

by Anonymousreply 228May 27, 2024 2:14 AM

Oy I'm not a fagela! I luvs them lil bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 27, 2024 2:37 AM

He luvs them big bitches too..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 27, 2024 2:38 AM

Sorry if I had a shefela as fine as Austin I'd be shouting it from the stage of the Hollywood Bowl. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 231May 27, 2024 2:46 AM

Wearing her straight drag, Bambi must have felt lost without her ever- present purse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 27, 2024 4:08 AM

A girl has to keep her lube somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 27, 2024 4:10 AM

She has real big dark walk in closet just for all here pocketbooks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 27, 2024 4:26 AM

"if I had a shefela as fine as Austin I'd be shouting it from the stage of the Hollywood Bowl. Sad."

Nick has deleted all his photos with Austin from his Insta but Austin has kept all his posts with Nick on his. Fuckin sad indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 27, 2024 4:37 AM

[quote] Nick has deleted all his photos with Austin from his Insta but Austin has kept all his posts with Nick

Trouble in paradise?

I think Austin is starting to see the real Nicholas Galitzine, and doesn't like what he sees.

I hope they have a bad breakup, and Austin OUTS him.

That would be very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 236May 27, 2024 4:40 AM

[quote]She has real big dark walk in closet just for all here pocketbooks.

He's no me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 27, 2024 4:54 AM

R236 Nick's sister and Austin's sister are close. Their families are close. They holiday together. These guys have been coupled for six bloody years. They have a good support system.They are solid and neither one would profit by"outing" the other in the media. Besideshis obvious career Nick did move from London to LA to be with Kevitch. Both have a lot to lose. They are both bright guys. Will be interesting to see how they play the media to minimize the damage to their careers. Think they'll either "glass closet it" or full on" beardapalooza it". Nick has been deleting most personal snaps over the last months. His publicist and media manager curate his public Insta now. He probably never looks at it. Austin has the Lox's Club gig so he's probably more hands on his Insta. As for "outing" They are both' out' to their families and friends. The people who matter. Sure they still have their private Insta. Probably encrypted. Kevitch is a computer geek. Would luv to see that birthday lap dance just once more though.

by Anonymousreply 238May 27, 2024 5:18 AM

Curated.

Artisanal.

House made.

Handhelds.

Small batch.

by Anonymousreply 239May 27, 2024 5:23 AM

R237 Bitch is an amateur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 27, 2024 5:24 AM

Friends of Ellen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 27, 2024 6:01 AM

What if life imitated art?

“Good morning. I'm Nicholas Galitzine

Austin and I have been together since the beginning of 2016. As many of you have already read, we’ve struggled everyday with what this means for our families, our careers and our futures. And while neither of us is naive about what it means to be public figures, we never imagined our most private and intimate thoughts, fears and truths would become fodder for public examination.

What was taken from us was our right to determine for ourselves how and when we should share our relationship and queer identities with the world.

The truth is every queer person has the right to come out on their own terms, and on their own timeline. They also have the right to choose not to come out at all. The forced conformity of the closet can not be answered with the forced conformity in coming out of it.

This isn’t about shame. This is about privacy and the fundamental right of self-determination which are exactly the principles on which the struggle for queer liberation have always been fought.

But there is another truth that is much simpler: I fell in love with a person who happens to be a man. He has captured my heart and made my life immeasurably better.

I love Austin Benjamin Kevitch. I hope one day we’ll have the opportunity to be public about our relationship on our own terms.”

Thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 27, 2024 8:53 AM

Alex's speech from Red ,White & Royal Blue. Quite apt.

by Anonymousreply 243May 27, 2024 7:09 PM

Which speech?

by Anonymousreply 244May 27, 2024 10:02 PM

Everyone has a right to keep mum about their personal life if they wish, but I don't recall either of the main characters in RW&RB giving interviews to the press about their heterosexuality or sending cease and desist requests to websites for discussing them. Obviously queer celebrities are SOOL if they expect me to meekly accept their bullshit non-fairy tales and the meticulous scrubbing of evidence to the contrary from the internet by PR teams. It didn't work for Luke Evans, it won't work for the current crop.

by Anonymousreply 245May 27, 2024 10:08 PM

SOOL?

by Anonymousreply 246May 27, 2024 10:12 PM

[quote] SOOL?

He meant to say DOOL.

Hehe.

I'm not that person, but it actually means "shit out of luck."

by Anonymousreply 247May 27, 2024 10:55 PM

R245" sending cease and desist requests to websites"

Which websites? DL has had several threads on Galitzine & Perez gay history and boyfriend/husband. They are still up.

by Anonymousreply 248May 28, 2024 12:22 PM

MURIEL DOSEN'T CEASE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 28, 2024 12:26 PM

MURIEL DOSEN'T DESIST BITCHES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 28, 2024 12:27 PM

LPSG deleted all Galitzine & Perez threads that had any posts on their gay personal lives. Any post that mentions Garett Gerson or Austin Kevitch gets you banned for life. LPSG is bizzare stan frau echo chamber gushing about which lucky gal these "studs " will shag next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 28, 2024 12:44 PM

Hilarious considering LPSG is a gay porn site dedicated to photos of gay men licking other gay men's balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 28, 2024 12:48 PM

Nicholas thinks the Gay "rumors" are a result of him playing Gay three or four times, but it's not just the roles that would naturally raise the question, but that this speculation persists is because of HIM. His behavior and his personality.

by Anonymousreply 253May 28, 2024 1:56 PM

Oy ! Does Nicholas stop to think the "gay rumors" may have something to do with her for the last 6 yrs doing this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 28, 2024 2:13 PM

[quote] but that this speculation persists is because of HIM. His behavior and his personality.

HE and his behavior are part of the problem!

by Anonymousreply 255May 28, 2024 2:50 PM

His behaves how William Morris tells him to behave. Being closeted gay has never hurt an actor's career. Being openly gay has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 28, 2024 5:25 PM

DL had Wenty pegged years before he came out. His frau stans made the same lumpen triggered posts Galitzine's do now. Only Miller was 100x's more butch than Mrs Kevitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257May 28, 2024 8:36 PM

Thought Miller voluntarily retired from acting to concentrate on his real love screenwriting.

by Anonymousreply 258May 28, 2024 9:00 PM

Perhaps Bambi will grow a pair and do a Wenty in 2032.

In 2007, Miller denied to InStyle magazine that he was gay. However, he came out as gay in August 2013, when he posted a letter on GLAAD's website declining an invitation to attend the Saint Petersburg International Film Festival because he felt "deeply troubled" by the Russian government's treatment of its gay citizens (referring to the Russian LGBT propaganda law,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 28, 2024 9:05 PM

[quote] Miller denied to InStyle magazine that he was gay. However, he came out as gay in August 2013, when he posted a letter on GLAAD's website declining an invitation to attend the Saint Petersburg International Film Festival because he felt "deeply troubled" by the Russian government's treatment of its gay citizens

Nicholas Galitzine does not have that much integrity.

He's more concerned about his career and making money, than about a silly little thing called gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 260May 28, 2024 9:24 PM

What does 100x possess?

by Anonymousreply 261May 28, 2024 9:27 PM

R260 Bambi is tad egocentric. She declaimed (something she enjoys) that the reason LeClerc won the Grand Prix was because:

"I was his good luck charm!'

by Anonymousreply 262May 28, 2024 10:21 PM

She's always been charmed by Grand Pricks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 28, 2024 10:48 PM

R260 Unlike Mr Wentworth, Nikita is a full fledged Russian Princess so she would never boycott her own.

by Anonymousreply 264May 28, 2024 10:55 PM

R22 After watching that clip of purses falling outta Austin’s mouth, I can’t imagine he’s the top in this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 265May 28, 2024 10:55 PM

R265 If Austy is in sack with this womanly arsed micro peen he has no choice but to top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 28, 2024 11:02 PM

Kevitch has a serious case of BDF. He reeks of top and doesn't his little ahuvati Bambi luv every inch of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 28, 2024 11:09 PM

Bloody Hell. I reek of top!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 28, 2024 11:21 PM

I ooze top from every pore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 28, 2024 11:22 PM

Google : TOP

do you mean everyone other than Nicholas Galitzine ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 28, 2024 11:28 PM

Compare Bambi's tiny hands & feet to Taylor Zakhar Perez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 28, 2024 11:41 PM

There was a reason Galitzine was type cast as the bottom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 28, 2024 11:43 PM

Her hands and feet match her micro peen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 28, 2024 11:46 PM

BOTTOM checklist:

1. Pretty

2. Hairless

3.Dainty hands & feet

4. Cocksucking lips

5.Plush womanly ass

6. Micro peen

7.Cunty temperament

by Anonymousreply 274May 28, 2024 11:58 PM

Winner Winner Weiner Dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 29, 2024 12:13 AM

and always ret ta go...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 29, 2024 12:32 AM

I’ve lost interest in this fag (unless we can quietly meet in a WeHo bar.

by Anonymousreply 277May 29, 2024 8:44 PM

R277 Yeah ,my tolerance for his closeted pomposity has worn thin.

by Anonymousreply 278May 30, 2024 4:41 AM

I had a similar reaction. At first I was all interested, and now.....nothing.

by Anonymousreply 279May 30, 2024 12:19 PM

I'm more interested than ever, but it's the oncoming train wreck that has my attention, not Bambi himself.

by Anonymousreply 280May 30, 2024 6:04 PM

Amazon has invested a shit load of money in Galitzine. She is assured a fawning media.. The only thing that will derail her express train is if the rest of this vid is released. I know. I've seen it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 30, 2024 6:37 PM

[quote] I don't think they're BFFs, but if there's any animus it may be on Nicholas' part because he seems like he's striving right now, moving away from the Gay roles, and his personality isn't very warm and fuzzy. Where as Taylor has personality for days, he is confident, and he seems more sure of himself. Taylor does a lot of modeling, too, and he is very well connected in the world of fashion, etc. Very comfortable in himself.

You forgot to mention Taylor’s fabulously amazing ass.

by Anonymousreply 282May 30, 2024 6:45 PM

[quote] Amazon has invested a shit load of money in Galitzine. She is assured a fawning media..

Bambi is a fawn.

by Anonymousreply 283May 30, 2024 6:47 PM

You rang

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 30, 2024 7:07 PM

R284 Fuck Yeah, I’d tap into that in a heartbeat. That some prime pounding ass.

by Anonymousreply 285May 30, 2024 8:04 PM

R285 = Garrett Gerson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 30, 2024 8:10 PM

What ethnicity is Gerson.? He looks Pinoy. Read Gerson is not his real name. Anyway he's loaded. Good for Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 287May 31, 2024 1:02 AM

What about Richard Madden? Is he glass closeted or does he make public announcements of his heterosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 288May 31, 2024 4:22 AM

I was thinking that too R287, but he also looks a little bit Hispanic.

He could be a mix of both.

by Anonymousreply 289May 31, 2024 4:51 AM

Gerson is Jewish. PLease.

by Anonymousreply 290May 31, 2024 2:12 PM

R290 Oy ! Jewish is an ethnicity? Please.

by Anonymousreply 291May 31, 2024 3:58 PM

HAPPY PRIDE! 🏳️‍🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 2, 2024 4:03 PM

Nicholas Galitzine has nothing to be proud of.

He's a gay man, masquerading as a "straight" man, because it will get him more money and acting roles.

That's not pride. That's just shameful.

by Anonymousreply 293June 2, 2024 4:39 PM

Yep. Bambi is Contemptible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294June 2, 2024 4:41 PM

[quote]He's a gay man, masquerading as a "straight" man, because it will get him more money and acting roles.

No, he's an actor you'll likely never meet; one whom you have literally zero direct knowledge about; and your "proof" of him being closeted is limited to, what, three or four innocuous pics of him and a friend? (At least Taylor has the "Taylor Gerson" video as proof.) Your hypothesis, as it were, makes no sense. (You seem to be forgetting that it's far more common for actors who play gay to get typecast as such.) Or do you have another example of an actor – ANY actor – who starred in multiple queer roles, before landing a straight romantic lead AND a major action role? (One who's at least possibly gay, that is.)

[quote]That's not pride. That's just shameful.

Agreed: at a time when more actors are openly gay than ever, it's totally fucking shameful that you insist on obsessing over an actor whom you insist is gay, despite literally all of the evidence suggesting otherwise. No, it doesn't matter how many times you recycle the same few pics of him and a pal – there are exponentially more shots like this one, that we all know you pretend don't exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 3, 2024 12:18 AM

Happy Pride!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 3, 2024 12:19 AM

Happy Pride to "the no one is gay ' Troll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 3, 2024 12:50 AM

. R295 another of your..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298June 3, 2024 12:57 AM

R296 Happy Pride ! now were off to bed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 3, 2024 1:00 AM

Which one gets pregnant first?

by Anonymousreply 300June 3, 2024 1:07 AM

R299, etc.: I'm assuming you're a babygay and may not know what an *actual* "outing" photo looks like, but this is the one that forced Matt Bomer out of the closet.

While he was already out of the closet by then, Oscar-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black was nonetheless horrified when his ex leaked sex pics, including the bf sticking his quite large – and clearly condom-free – dick up DLB's ass.

THOSE are tell-all photos. The ones you're obsessing over don't even *suggest* anything vaguely queer. But, I get that you're in the same hole as the average QAnon adherent: you desperately WANT something to be true, and keep telling yourself you're seeing that's something's not really there. Judging from previous objects of DL obsession (e.g. Domlijah & Toothy Tile), you'll come to your senses at some point, and look back & wonder how the *fuck* you wasted *this* much time on a meaningless subject.

Since I seem to be the only sane one here, I'll be making my exit now.

by Anonymousreply 301June 3, 2024 1:09 AM

R295 Bless you No One Is Gay Troll for defending the " heterosexual honor" of Mrs Bambi Kveitch yet again. And in just 200 + words.this time. You've certainly have us convinced. The head on the shoulder snap was your clincher. Proof they're definitely fukin 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 3, 2024 1:17 AM

The one thing Bambi and Austin have over R301 is they are not self loathing gay men just greedy. Lucky fellas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303June 3, 2024 1:24 AM

R301" leaked sex pics"

Oh they're out there. And you'd have to be "insane" to believe they ain't cuming out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304June 3, 2024 1:35 AM

R295/R301 now remember Closeted 101. The more CAPS the more it makes you NOT A FAG.

by Anonymousreply 305June 3, 2024 1:41 AM

R295 Spot on! Your example snap clearly shows Bambi is all over that girl like a cheap suit. He seems ecstatic to be near the fair sex per usual. Can't get that pus eating grin off his He-Man face.. Do we spy a a micro boner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306June 3, 2024 1:57 AM

There was a CDAN blind about him yesterday (not a reliable site) but if the Fraus there immediately nail him…he’s transparent.

by Anonymousreply 307June 3, 2024 2:12 AM

R304 since no ever asked guess just have to tell :

Saw the full vid .Only once on my sister's mobile.Ran my memory by her to confirm if she recalls the same vid. After the clip  R304 posted  Galatzine hands mobile to Kevitch so vid becomes his POV. G straddles K and gives him a lap dance just as a girl would.K or G pull down G boxers from the back G bounces his bare bum on K's lap. When G dismounts K pans down to his crotch to record his reaction. It's a big reaction.Sis said "He should be CEO of the Cock Club" That's the part I really remember.  It wasn't a full on sex tape as K kept his briefs on. They weren't laughing and joking.  Dead serious and randy boys. Galitzine seemed high.With his bare tush and Kevitch's huge hardon it's going to be hard to spin as frat boy hijinks. All of us who watched knew what we were watching. Surprised even the PG rated snippet is out there. I'm a nobody but many somebodies have seen it. Who knows if/when it will drop. That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 308June 3, 2024 2:57 AM

All I Wanna say is if I had a guy like Austin no way would I hide it. I would be so fucking proud of myself. He is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 309June 3, 2024 3:28 AM

Lap dancing is typical straight buddy behavior. Means nothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 3, 2024 9:37 AM

If this was posted as Bambi & Austin people would still say "it's just horseplay!". Heteronormative default is pathological.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 3, 2024 12:51 PM

If that were Austin it would be Horse play.

by Anonymousreply 312June 3, 2024 12:52 PM

Nicholas Galitsizequeen.

by Anonymousreply 313June 3, 2024 1:53 PM

The world can be cruel. Poor Nicholas is probably going to withdraw from the public eye because of the cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 314June 3, 2024 4:30 PM

Poor Bambi is laughing all the way to Stana's bank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 3, 2024 7:41 PM

R314 actually the "cruelest" are Bambi's own stan fraus. Who seem to need him to be a bottom bitch Baby Girl Kum Kitty on screen but if it's pointed out he appears to be that off screen as well they start to bleat and mensurate in outrage. Schizophrenic cows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 4, 2024 2:40 PM

[quote]Saw the full vid .Only once on my sister's mobile.Ran my memory by her to confirm if she recalls the same vid.

How remarkable! This "full vid" somehow exists, but only you & your sister have seen it! And despite this den of iniquity being able to locate literally anything on the interwebs, this video has somehow ... vanished? Go figure!

Lemme guess: the people gang-stalking you stole it?

by Anonymousreply 317June 6, 2024 1:04 AM

^ Actually there were about a dozen who passed it around it was Thanksgiving dinner.

by Anonymousreply 318June 6, 2024 2:09 AM

[quote] ^ Actually there were about a dozen who passed it around it was Thanksgiving dinner.

They passed around Bambi, or the video?

by Anonymousreply 319June 6, 2024 2:22 AM

The way the boy can curve his back, why is it even a question?

by Anonymousreply 320June 6, 2024 3:00 AM

Oy! not by me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 6, 2024 9:58 AM

Clive Owen has no doubt seen Bambi's infamous lap dance vid:

OWEN Are you doing porn?

GALITZINE Yeah, sir. It’s for my porn project, that’s what we’re all here for, right? (Laughs.) But I kind of love those scenes because you really learn who George is in those moments, how he dominates and manipulates people. So, I actually weirdly feel more comfortable seeing a sex scene in a stage direction than maybe something like, “And he cries.”

by Anonymousreply 322June 6, 2024 9:40 PM

^ Bambi's a whore dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323June 6, 2024 10:28 PM

How fickle life is for movie stars. Just a few weeks ago everyone was hysterical for Nicholas Galitzine, and now it's all Glen Powell.

by Anonymousreply 324June 8, 2024 2:05 AM

Why not both

by Anonymousreply 325June 8, 2024 2:20 AM

When do we start the Glen Powell is a closet queen too? Three two one…

by Anonymousreply 326June 8, 2024 4:08 AM

Every time I see the name Glen Powell, I expect it to be a hybrid of Glen Beck and Colin Powell.

by Anonymousreply 327June 8, 2024 4:29 AM

R326 Why? Powell has been papped with his girlfriend of 3 years Gigi Paris many times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 8, 2024 4:44 AM

R326 you dumb frau stans are too stupid too live. Meanwhile Mrs Bambi Kevitch's 'long time girlfriend" Three,two,one 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 8, 2024 4:51 AM

She looks familiar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330June 8, 2024 4:53 AM

But CLEARLY Glen Powell is bearding. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 331June 8, 2024 5:00 AM

You KWEENS are the ones who are too DUMB to live. Nick was papped looking adoringly at his LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND just yesterday! DOUBLE DUH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 8, 2024 5:05 AM

Hate me if you must but I predict Nicholas will go the way of Henry Cavill. Not much personality, very awkward in public, and then he fizzles.

by Anonymousreply 333June 8, 2024 12:30 PM

I could see them despising each other.

One actor has had early success, working in some movies since he was a teenager. He came to LA booked some small roles, until RWRB came out. While that was filming he was already securing other deals.

Taylor was another LA 9 or 10, trying to break out in Hollywood while doing the stereotypical route of waiter and fitness coach. He got married (I think) was out but still trying to make it.

Taylor seems surprised and desperate to maintain his fame. Nicolas has his foot already in the door so would be all too happy to leave Taylor in his dust until the next RWRB paycheck comes around. One is British and the other is very LA coded. One has access to hot young LA stars, the other is still on the fringes. One is in the glass closet (Taylor), the other is bearding for continued success or just a straight/bi man that prefers women.

But the main issue is that based on the Hollywood ranking, Taylor is not and has never been on Nicolas' level. Nic has gone all Hollywood so would rather spend time with pop stars than co-stars. Taylor's use to Nic starts and ends with the PR campaigns for RWRB.

by Anonymousreply 334June 8, 2024 12:56 PM

R333 DIE IN GREASE FIRE!

by Anonymousreply 335June 8, 2024 2:52 PM

" or just a straight/bi man that prefers full figured women of stunning inner beauty' like me"

fixed for R334

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336June 8, 2024 5:36 PM

Is inner beauty like sunlight, where it takes thousands of years for it to escape from the dense core to the surface?

by Anonymousreply 337June 8, 2024 5:43 PM

It's obvious that although Nick is definitely not gay, he is definitely on the spectrum. Positively an Aspie. Like 99% of the posters on DL. Except for moi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 8, 2024 8:00 PM

R338, you're seriously making a medical diagnosis on the basis of a single photo? Yeah, that's totally normal. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 339June 9, 2024 1:48 AM

R339 Lumpen frau... Google: Parody 😂

by Anonymousreply 340June 9, 2024 3:02 AM

Yeah, Bambi's a totally normal gay man based on a single photo. Seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 9, 2024 3:22 AM

I've been thinking about it. I want to have sex with Taylor. Nicky does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 342June 10, 2024 2:02 PM

^ Bambi

by Anonymousreply 343June 10, 2024 2:28 PM

What are Nicholas’ non-masculine qualities?

by Anonymousreply 344June 10, 2024 2:39 PM

I really can’t stand that Nicholas Galitzine. He’s such a phoney. Total frau bait.

by Anonymousreply 345June 10, 2024 2:44 PM

Are there no more Henry Wilsons in the entertainment industry? He would have made Taylor Zakhar Perez a star. It's a tragedy he doesn't seemingly have anything lined up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346June 10, 2024 9:47 PM

Wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 347June 11, 2024 12:47 AM

DeuxMoi is the gayest name EVERRRRRRR.

by Anonymousreply 348June 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Taylor has beautiful eyes, but his eyelashes are distracting. If I was advising him I would tell him to trim them.And find a better hair style. He could play a Bond villain and he'd be soooo good at it.

by Anonymousreply 349June 11, 2024 2:25 AM

When saw his TZP's eyes thought she needs to dial down the Maybelline but they're real. Beats Bambi's old jewish man baggy dark circles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 11, 2024 5:28 PM

^ WOW she's capable of facial hair! Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 351June 11, 2024 5:40 PM

^ only while she's getting the hormone shots

by Anonymousreply 352June 11, 2024 5:41 PM

My mother's friend had a son who had those dark circles under his eyes all the time and they were told it was from allergies. Apparently her kid had lots of allergies.

by Anonymousreply 353June 11, 2024 7:57 PM

[quote] My mother's friend had a son who had those dark circles under his eyes all the time and they were told it was from allergies. Apparently her kid had lots of allergies.

The only thing that Bambi is allergic to, is pussy.

by Anonymousreply 354June 11, 2024 8:10 PM

My mother's friend had a son who had those dark circles under his eyes all the time and they were told it was from excessive semen intake. Apparently her kid was a poof.

fixed for R353

by Anonymousreply 355June 11, 2024 8:34 PM

The more I think about it the hotter I get for Taylor. I'm serious.

by Anonymousreply 356June 12, 2024 8:28 PM

TZP has the better body is far more authentic and natural. He actually uses the word Queer which has never come out of Bambi's mouth. Sadly his career will go nowhere do to..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 13, 2024 12:50 PM

"which has never come out of Bambi's mouth"

Oy i've cum in Bambi's mouth plenty of times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358June 13, 2024 12:54 PM

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a fag

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 19, 2024 4:26 AM

What does Bambi see in him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360June 23, 2024 3:51 AM

Who'd have thunk it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361July 17, 2024 11:19 PM

R361, certainly not me. this was not Emmy quality.

by Anonymousreply 362July 18, 2024 10:56 PM

R362 this is not an Emmy quality ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363July 19, 2024 1:01 AM

Unlike Boomer who did Emmy quality work in an Emmy quality series Fellow Travelers the nom for RW&RB was clearly a diversity nod to Amazon hit streamer or perhaps a lot of Emmy voters have 14yo daughters.

by Anonymousreply 364July 19, 2024 2:19 AM

Bomer is not a Boomer he's Gen Xer.

by Anonymousreply 365July 19, 2024 10:54 PM

OP sounds 14 years old. Grow up and care about people your own age, MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 366July 19, 2024 11:05 PM

R366 sounds about 350lbs.Back away from the homosexual and buy a vibrator, TINY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 20, 2024 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!