Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HGTV Summer Thread 2023

A summer filled with Michael Cordray's juicy, hairy ass, Scott McGillivray's bulgetastic jeans, and Dave Marrs' tight ballcap.

Fuck "charm" and "character." Show us some COCK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 24, 2023 9:52 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2023 8:30 PM

I may be back on TV, but it's the prestige of Hulu.

Meanwhile, Glennie is doing reality TV! HGTV? Such a lark!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2023 8:31 PM

Finally, the first photo I've seen of just him.

Gah, he looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2023 1:33 AM

There is just something about him, his smile, hairy body, sense of humor, able to build things, etc. He is very sexy!

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2023 2:00 AM

R4 agreed.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2023 2:06 AM

There was a handsome black daddy on Love It or List It! I loved it!

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2023 1:43 AM

It may be summer but there's never a bad moment for a little dollop of paragon of heterosexuality (and former House Hunters participant) Miss Cameron Fontana!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2023 2:19 PM

Sunbathing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2023 3:40 PM

Quelle horror! Are Dick and Angel Strawbridge holy terrors?

Channel 4 thinks so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2023 8:45 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Michael Cordray looked especially bulgy this week.

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2023 8:39 PM

Oof, that hot firefighter from Tehachapi on House Hunters can put out my fire any time!

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2023 3:34 AM

Michael Cordray doesn't own a shirt that can hide his erect nipples.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2023 4:39 AM

Scott McGillivray's show is back Saturday.....Captain Tightpants returns

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 12:15 AM

The Home Town Takeover show in Colorado had a married couple with triplets as one of the story points....and the husband must be seen to be believed.

He is the nelliest married man ever.....his wife is either a lesbian or is in SERIOUS denial.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 3:17 PM

I demand to know when the gay guys who rehab houses in Detroit are returning.

Anyone?

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 3:21 PM

R16 I saw one of their Instagrams and I think they said August? I know they're just about done with filming season 3. So not a super long wait.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 3:24 PM

Yup, just searched and this article says August too.

Looks like the whole "Shea finds us a home" is a bit faked, as they buy homes from the Land Bank in Detroit (which is an organization related to the city, I think, that buys abandoned homes and the like to save them from demolition.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 3:26 PM

You’re going to see a VERY different looking Ben on the next season of Home Town.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 3:41 PM

how so R19?

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 4:18 PM

We need a shirtless pic of Evan now. Or, at least I do. Keith looks amazingly hot in that pic at R8, (And thanks for that, R8.)

I know most of you have the hots for Cordray, and I don't, but how does that man - hot or not - put up with his wife? That woman's voice and personality could turn a straight man gay. She's near repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 4:19 PM

One word: OZEMPIC.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2023 4:44 PM

R21 Some of us have fantasies of liberating Michael from that screechy cow, I guess!

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2023 3:15 PM

Speaking of the screechy cow, this week was the episode where she announced that yes, she's pregnant again. (She already shat out this one, another girl.)

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 3:49 AM

Scott McGillivray still looks as handsome as ever but someone needs to tell the makeup person for his show to lay off the eyebrows. They were a little Joan Crawford.

Debra had some work done....noticeable but not necessarily better

The husband in the first episode definitely fits the "does his wife KNOW he's gay?" cliche.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2023 3:45 AM

What happened to those two HOT brothers who had a fx it show? I think they're Italian. One seemed to be an "Eligible Bachelor"

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2023 12:05 PM

R26

Are you thinking about the two hot cousins Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri?

They were busted for doing really shoddy work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 12:20 PM

Not cousins/brothers but I liked this show. This sadly just kinda died on the vine.

Carmine was the Muscle Mary gay, and Mike was the hot, more mellow straight dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2023 2:12 PM

R27 Yah, that's them. So HOT. Shoddy work tho? DAMN

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2023 11:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2023 11:25 AM

Who's that horny hunk in the plaid at OP?

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2023 11:28 AM

R31

Scott McGillivray. Long time DL object of lust. Questionable voice, but you get used to it.

HGTV show(s) details below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2023 12:43 PM

I love the Cordrays show as I was born in Galveston and I'm glad they are saving those old houses but, yes, that wife! More suited for bowling or a softball league. Are they on HGTV though because I thought they'd moved to the Joanne and Chip channel now?

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2023 1:56 PM

R33 They are on Magnolia, yes. They were on DIY before, though I think HGTV occasionally plugged scheduling holes with episodes of their show, as they did with Restored - which was how I discovered my future husband Brett Waterman.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2023 1:59 PM

Can we take up a collection for a Private Investigator to uncover some dirt on the Gaines'? I want them taken down. Disgraced. Humiliated. Taken to the Poorhouse.

People that smug must be dealt with harshly.

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2023 2:31 PM

I don't actively hate the Gaineses but they're just so fucking basic.....I don't see what the fuss is about. I certainly don't see why they got their own network.

Chip is the opposite of handsome and/or fuckable, and JoJo is so Stepford it hurts.

I admit, Dave and Jenny are Chip and Jo Light - same Southern blandness and religious underpinnings. But I guess I can deal with them better since we get smaller doses of them. And heaven help me, Dave Marrs is actually fuckable (though he'd have to leave the ballcap on).

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2023 2:48 PM

Oh yes, Dave is definitely fuckable, as is often discussed here. I like them both. Wary because they are very religious.

Jenny, however, based on social media, is friends with oh-so-gay Keith Bynum, from Bargain Block. So maybe not hateful. Though likely Republican.

It's a conundrum.

The Gaines people, though, are heinous.

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2023 2:58 PM

Yeah, I draw a line in the sand between Ben/Erin and Dave/Jenny and the likes of the Gaineses.

Ben and Erin are religious for sure, Ben's dad was a minister, he was a youth minister, and it looks like Erin worked for some sort of adoption nonprofit that gives women an alternative to abortion. Which I think is admirable IF they aren't tricking women into not having abortions by lying to them.

But Ben and Erin are definitely gay friendly, and seem to be accepting of people's quirks, in a way that puts me at ease.

I haven't seen any gay clients on the Marrs' show (though that "bachelor dad" they had on a while back was very clearly a middle age gay man just coming out) and I know they work with several missionary groups, etc. But yes, they did seem to be at least somewhat friendly to the Bargain Block gays.

It's a shame that religious people must be seen initially with a great deal of suspicion from our gay eyes. They can thank freshly rotting corpse Pat Robertson for that stigma.

by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2023 3:08 PM

Ben and Erin have done houses for openly gay couples and Laurel seems to be pretty accepting for a small, Southern town. I think Ben is a huge softie and he cried on some episode I saw recently. Chip and Joanne are homophobic from what I've heard of their particular cult.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2023 5:41 PM

Notes:

Michael Cordray's ass was on display briefly in this week's episode (in a pair of shorts) as was his hairy legs.

Scott McG was (kinda) shirtless as he water skiied in the opening of this week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2023 12:23 AM

Vacation House Rules tonight has Scott's best friend from grade school remodeling down the road from his house. They were talking about how the house had a tight entry and wow it's really tight down here, etc. You could just tell they were having fun and teasing.

by Anonymousreply 41June 18, 2023 1:18 AM

Now he is flying on a broom - he is quite entertaining! :)

by Anonymousreply 42June 18, 2023 2:19 AM

In Season 3 episode 3 of Vacation House Rules, there's a close-up of Scott's package that is very revealing. At the end of the episode he's in a bathing suit in a hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 43June 18, 2023 2:44 AM

The one a few seasons back where he remodeled the gay couple's house was filled with innuendos and a few scenes shooting him from the ground up - big basket.

by Anonymousreply 44June 18, 2023 4:53 AM

Holmes Family Rescue is back tonight.

I'll be fantasizing about Mike Jr, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2023 12:44 AM

Scott's pecs are still pectacular

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2023 12:46 AM

I’d like to see some of those pictures of Scott’s big basket. These comments are useless without some pictures.

by Anonymousreply 47June 22, 2023 1:05 AM

So I’m really loving watching all the same-sex couples on all those House Hunters!!

There are probably two shows per night.

Prime time, too.

🥳🥳🥳

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2023 3:10 AM

And they all have one partner who is concerned about money and the other wants to spend top dollar.

by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2023 3:14 AM

Right?

There was a super annoying dude who wanted a cheap place in London, never mind the partner had the money to spend. He was an airline steward and was a tiny, hairy, unattractive Turk.

by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2023 3:36 AM

Exactly! That was driving me crazy, I'm like dude WTF spend the money! :)

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2023 3:46 AM

The couple in France should have chosen the Templar house. It had so, so much potential.

Bed and breakfast, plus a restaurant, eventually.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2023 4:00 AM

Too expensive - wah wah! Just do it if that's what you want to do.

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2023 4:11 AM

They must be showing all the same sex HH and HHI episodes this month because it's Pride.

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2023 2:52 PM

Watched the Holmes Family Rescue first episode.

Mike Jr still looks good but I really can't with his long hair now. He looked SO good when it was short.

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2023 2:52 PM

Can anyone tell me what the hell is on Bryan's head on 100 day dream home tonight - Is it a rug or transplant or animal?

I think both Mike Sr. with the beard and Mike Jr. with the longer hair are both very hot!

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2023 2:29 AM

Mike Jr doesn't have his wedding ring on anymore. Not that that would get any of us closer to sex with him.

Mike Sr, looks like he could throw a mean fuck. Mike Jr looks like a fun one.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2023 1:05 PM

R57 I wish I could find out how both of them fuck!

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2023 3:00 PM

Flip the Strip sneak peek was just on, Thunder from Down Under strippers are doing renovations in Las Vegas. I think this might be a little boring compared to our usual HGTV men.

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2023 3:10 AM

Mike Sr is looking hot this season. Wasn't really super into him but he's relaxed a bit.

by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2023 4:20 AM

I watched this HGTV rerun where two older gay guys go looking to relocate to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Their budget is about 250K, but they can't decide whether to live in the tourist-filled Zona Romantico or a quieter area of town away from the noise. Two condos they like include a tiny 1-bedroom fixer-upper right in the heart of the gay district for 85K and a beautiful turnkey 2-bedroom condo up in the foothills for 225K with a view of the ocean in the distance. The alpha male wants the 1-bedroom while his partner dreads the noise and the drama in gayville and wants the 2-bedroom. Their broker - HGTV veteran Taniel Chemsian - says he can get them a good deal on either property. What to do, what to do?

Well, unlike most of the HGTV shows, these guys buy BOTH properties! They'll use the smaller property as a guest house for company and as a crash pad for trips to the beach or late-night partying.

I tried to find which show and episode number, but I had no luck.

by Anonymousreply 61July 4, 2023 11:20 PM

R61 wasn't one of them sorta very femme? I think I remember that playing within the last few months.

by Anonymousreply 62July 4, 2023 11:45 PM

R62 I watched it On Demand, so it definitely was an older episode. But it wasn't;t on any of the regular series like Mexico Life or House Hunters International. That's why I had trouble finding it again. Yes, one of them was bit femme with dyed black hair, but they both seem very nice. Interestingly, they referred to themselves as "friends," although it was quite obvious that they are, or were, a couple.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2023 1:21 AM

That was older episode. I remember it as well.

by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2023 1:21 AM

If Taniel was the host I think it had to be House Hunters International? I've never seen him elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2023 4:02 AM

[quote]If Taniel was the host I think it had to be House Hunters International? I've never seen him elsewhere

He's also on Mexico Life.

And speaking of Taniel, does DL think he's gay? I always assumed so, but he never gives a clue, other than occasionally rolling his eyes at some of the client wish lists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2023 9:24 PM

Yes Taniel is a gay. About 10 years ago I bumped into him in one of the gay bars in Vallarta and he was extremely flirty and gave me his card to call him.

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2023 10:06 PM

I found the Puerto Vallarta episode with the two guys. It's Beachfront Bargain Hunt Season 4, Episode 12 from 2014. A Google search actually brings up a few different episodes as S04E12 (I've seen this before with HGTV), but Rotten Tomatoes points to the one I saw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2023 12:52 AM

Well, now I can sleep at night! 😄

by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2023 12:56 AM

I stopped watching HGTV 15 years ago. I hated those “House Hunter” shows; they were so phony. The people were annoying, especially the fraus who insisted on an open floor plan because “it’s open and airy.” Their husbands wanted the typical “man cave”, of course. Then, there’s the “family room”, especially for their kids. It’s heterosexuality at its most banal.

Then, there are the hosts. The men are usually straight, handsome and well built. They use their looks to entice a gay male audience and then bitch about that attention. The homophobia is quite obvious. Gay men, of course, slobber over them. That’s the way it was 15 years ago, one gigantic infomercial. Has it changed?

by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2023 2:26 AM

House Hunters is usually pretty dull, and it is very, very faked. The "hunters" already have a house under contract and sometimes they've been in a house for a while and the producers just have them act the part.

It used to be a bit more interesting just to see various parts of a city, or various houses, but HH in particular started showing a lot of boring suburban homes or condos that all look the same - Anywhere, USA.

HHI can be a bit more interesting, but after you've seen a few you've seen them all. They only seem to go to a handful of destinations and now it's just repeating itself.

R70 you're not wrong. We do often drool over hot but unavailable straight hosts. But there are a few gay hosts/stars too.

It is often one big infomercial, but I like some of the eye candy - men and homes. I don't take it too seriously though. I can see how faux it all is....it's just pleasant fluff for when I want to unplug my brain and relax.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2023 4:14 AM

I accidentally came across a new - to me - HGTV show called “Why the Heck Did I Buy This House.” It is just like the 100 other HGTV house renovation shows that are indistinguishable from each other…

[bold]BUT…[/bold]

The husband of the designer/builder couple hosts, Bryan Wolfe, is from Redneck Heaven. He describes himself as “Bald, mustache, tall, thin, backwards cap.”

All of which is true, plus his large, long, thin fingers, and I would bet good money that he is hung like a mule.

Tall, thin, long fingers, and BDF.

Found his Instagram but can’t find a shirtless picture. My imagination will have to work overtime.

He’s my new fuck buddy. I’ll have to take a break from Dave Marrs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2023 2:50 PM

R72 He's the type that drives his pickup to the adult bookstore out on the interstate late at night to "let off some steam."

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2023 3:03 PM

R73

Absofuckinglutely.

In other words, perfect for sex. If I was lucky it would be in the front seat or on the truck bed.

Excuse me while I

by Anonymousreply 74July 6, 2023 3:47 PM

Scott's wiglet is really distracting me this season.

by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Why is hottie Scott Mcgilvery in Cancun????

Goodness!!

by Anonymousreply 76July 9, 2023 2:04 AM

He is?

by Anonymousreply 77July 9, 2023 2:08 AM

No, sorry, peeps, he’s only commenting on the condos in Tulum.

He’s in Canada still.

Never mind. ☺️🙃

by Anonymousreply 78July 9, 2023 2:20 AM

Chip and Jojo belong to a church that preaches gay conversion, They have never done a gay couple and when confronted about their church dodged the question. They are also grifters. Apparently, Chip had two business partners when they started to shop the show idea round and Chip lied and said no one was interested when they got the HGTV deal and blew up.

by Anonymousreply 79July 9, 2023 2:37 AM

Yep, R79. Discussed at length here on the DL in general. They're dreadful and we generally pretend they don't exist here.

I do watch a few Magnolia shows but refuse to watch anything those dreadful cunts are in.

by Anonymousreply 80July 9, 2023 4:37 AM

Watched an episode of Inside Out. With muscle Mary Carmine and hot baldie Mike. Apparently more new episodes in August.

Mike is covered with tattoos and I usually dislike that, but for him I'll make an exception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 9, 2023 4:41 AM

Isn't the Magnolia Network owned by the dreadful cunts?

by Anonymousreply 82July 9, 2023 11:59 AM

R82

Yes. And now I think they're involved in MAX somehow, or what used to be HBOMax.

I can't turn the TV off or change the channel fast enough when she comes on. The phoniness is palpable. The voice!

I try not to watch the Magnolia Network - which is really easy enough to avoid - though they do show some decent DIY/HGTV type shows - they took over the DIY channel - but sometimes when I am bored I'll put on "Maine Cabin Masters" to pass the time. I have a thing for Jedi.

They're in commercials now on other than Magnolia channels having something to do with MAX, so even if you're trying to avoid them, you can't.

I irrationally detest the both of them. I want some scandal to take them down.

Geez I sound like a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 83July 9, 2023 1:08 PM

[quote] Isn't the Magnolia Network owned by the dreadful cunts?

It's mostly owned by Warner Bros. This is likely a deal like the Oprah network where the Gaineses have a small ownership stake. WB wanted to lease or buy the "Magnolia" name to rebrand what had been DIY.

Initially their shows were out of my interest - very boring stuff. I think the Gaineses had a list of their Christian-y friends. But it's gotten better. I watch two former DIY shows there....Restoring Galveston there, with furry stud Michael Cordray. And Restored with my future ex-husband Brett Waterman. I also liked In With The Old, maybe more than just about anything else I've seen in the last year or so, and I am enjoying (in a partly tongue in cheek way) The Established Home.

I do lust after that big Barnwood Whatever dude.....but not enough to sit down and actually watch that show.

In any case, we welcome and encourage all feelings of dislike, rage and disgust about greasy Chip and Stepford Jo! I AM NOT.....ONE OF THEIR FANNNNNNSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2023 2:04 PM

[quote] Yes. And now I think they're involved in MAX somehow, or what used to be HBOMax.

They did some special reno of some house or something near them to help launch Max.

by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2023 2:06 PM

I watch the Bargain Mansions.

She’s changed up her format; now she fixes up houses for clients. I think the old, huge, dated houses she could buy on the cheap have dwindled down to nothing so she has clients that she has to appease now.

Still hate her kitchens.

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2023 6:22 PM

Still like her Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 9, 2023 6:39 PM

Oh yeah. Daddy Wade is hot. He wouldn't say much but he'd throw a mean, hard, deep fuck, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2023 7:10 PM

I liked Bargain Mansions in early seasons but it got weird later on.....her taste got very clashy-clashy. I started wondering if she got paid for every different kind of tile she used, because she'd stuff 3 or 4 different kinds into a bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2023 7:15 PM

Yeah, some of her decorating choices are bizarre, but she somehow makes them work.

by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2023 7:31 PM

Scott McGillivray is a walking streak of sex.

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2023 10:05 PM

It's a good thing they pair him with Debra - every time he's on screen with a male contractor the sexual tension is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2023 11:55 PM

Debra is there to keep flirting with Scott and I'm sure his wife is a big part of keeping her there. Otherwise, it could get very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 93July 10, 2023 2:46 AM

His biceps were about to TEAR outta that polo shirt in this week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 94July 10, 2023 4:47 AM

Not from this week's episode but here's what I'm talking about....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 10, 2023 4:48 AM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 96July 10, 2023 5:20 AM

I've been watching Scott on HGTV since 2003.

He's definitely been spending time in a gym. Always cute, Always hot. Not always built with pecs and guns.

[quote]Debbie Travis’ Facelift (2003-2005) - McGillivray got his start in TV as a crew member and later, as project manager with Debbie Travis on her home improvement reality TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2023 12:22 PM

Young Scott. Definitely more boy band-ish. In fact if I remember right he WAS in a boy band in Canada.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2023 1:22 PM

flashes of shirtlessness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2023 1:24 PM

damn it, Mike Holmes Jr. knocked up his wife.

by Anonymousreply 100July 14, 2023 1:45 AM

VHR tonight - Scott and his new guy Chris, very flirty and Chris is a major hunk!

by Anonymousreply 101July 16, 2023 2:07 AM

HH with some insanely hot guy named Liam and his frau buying in...Long Beach, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 102July 16, 2023 3:11 AM

HH yes Liam is extremely hot and his frau is looking to spend all his money LOL! Good Girl!

by Anonymousreply 103July 16, 2023 3:36 AM

HGTV HH now on Sunday night. Two gurleenas in Atlanta. One guy is named "Sami" and Joan Crawford herself would be jealous of his eyebrows.....

by Anonymousreply 104July 17, 2023 3:04 AM

LOL! You are so right! Gurr!! What was that ugly raggedly tablecloth they spread out at the end?

by Anonymousreply 105July 17, 2023 3:31 AM

R105 Nana's tablecloth (((shudders)))

by Anonymousreply 106July 17, 2023 4:19 AM

R101 Yes, Scott's helper was a wiry tall hottie!

Kind of the Canadian version of the dude back at R72

by Anonymousreply 107July 17, 2023 4:20 AM

Scott McGillvray's cum must be spectacularly refreshing on hot Summer days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 17, 2023 10:46 AM

Why does Scott McGillivray's Master Bedroom have - or need - [bold]four[/bold] casual chairs?

I suppose the extra two could be used by his two daughters, but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 17, 2023 1:00 PM

I just want to see Scott's basement, so I can crawl into the sling and await his arrival

by Anonymousreply 110July 17, 2023 1:22 PM

When does the new season of Ugliest House in America start?

by Anonymousreply 111July 17, 2023 1:24 PM

R111 soon? They've blasted the commercials all over HGTV

by Anonymousreply 112July 17, 2023 1:47 PM

Thanks R112. I love that show. It's totally rigged, but I really like Retta and seeing the awful houses.

by Anonymousreply 113July 17, 2023 2:07 PM

Just saw an ad for Ugliest Homes - August 7

by Anonymousreply 114July 20, 2023 1:23 AM

HHI in Amsterdam. There's an Italian husband moving with his American wife from London to Amsterdam.

He's got beady eyes and reads as a closeted gay man.....but he's cute and very bulgy.

by Anonymousreply 115July 28, 2023 1:55 PM

I still need him inside me quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 28, 2023 2:04 PM

He looks a bajillion times hotter with short hair.....but I would still drain his nuts until they caved in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 28, 2023 7:24 PM

Yum *lifts caftan*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 28, 2023 7:59 PM

There was a House Hunters International in Puerto Vallarta with a ginger pocket gay who'd been a gymnast and also was in the circus. Great body and the face.....well, he had a nice body.

(1) I swear he and Taniel were fucking

and

(2) He'll be "doing massage work" there....so I fully expect to see his escorting profile.

by Anonymousreply 119July 30, 2023 4:10 AM

Miraculously it's on YT - enjoy for the 30 seconds it will be up

Taniel really had top daddy energy in this ep. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 30, 2023 2:40 PM

He's adorable. He'd be even more attractive if he didn't have the stupid de rigueur gay haircut.

Anybody know his name? Asking for a friend that wants a massage.

by Anonymousreply 121July 30, 2023 2:51 PM

His name is Steven Gaudette

by Anonymousreply 122July 30, 2023 3:00 PM

(and he's on FB)

by Anonymousreply 123July 30, 2023 3:02 PM

I wonder if Nana knew about his gay porn past?

I think he's tremendous! Would pay. For a massage, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 30, 2023 3:10 PM

Um, thinking about it, I didn't post R124 to shame him. At all. But it probably comes across that way and I apologize.

I thought it was ha-ha funny, and now I don't think it is.

Sorry.

(I'm off to find ALL his movies.)

by Anonymousreply 125July 30, 2023 3:19 PM

Does Brett wear that ridiculous cowboy hat all the time?

by Anonymousreply 126July 30, 2023 3:26 PM

Don't worry R125 - Nana would be more upset about the tiny meat than the pron career I think

by Anonymousreply 127July 30, 2023 3:31 PM

R124 Good find! No shame. But I did figure his "massage" could mean escorting too. He does have a nice little ass.

Taniel's big daddy bull dick totally fucked that ass.

R126 yes he does. I think he's hot without it, but various TV hosts seem to be weird about thinning hair (or their networks are) - thus Dave Marrs wears a ballcap and Brett a cowboy hat. He's been on screen a handful of times without it.

by Anonymousreply 128July 30, 2023 3:32 PM

Watched Scott's show this week. His hair implants are finally looking settled and less like a toupee.

He's also graying which is adding to his BDE/Daddy energy.

His show with Bald Bryan is starting soon. It's a competition (hate those) or otherwise I would have checked it out.

by Anonymousreply 129July 31, 2023 5:32 PM

I know we're mainly talking about the guys on the shows, but is anyone else actually fascinated by how buildings are built? I think it's funny that I am, because I have no ability to fix anything, and no patience for it. Heck, I can't even do caulking right. "Holmes on Holmes" was my favorite show, not only because Mike Sr. is totally hot, but because I loved watching bad work be corrected properly. It gives me some weird kind of satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 130August 1, 2023 3:12 AM

I think Mike Jr is hot, for sure, but.....maybe not always?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 1, 2023 3:47 AM

But yes R130 it's interesting. Esp with the Holmes shows, which is one of the few where they actually do know WTF they're talking about and go into detail.

A lot of the other shows have "hosts" that are not contractors and don't know what they're doing.

by Anonymousreply 132August 1, 2023 3:48 AM

i said got damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 1, 2023 3:49 AM

(i meant Mike Sr back at 131. Oops)

by Anonymousreply 134August 5, 2023 1:22 AM

Been catching up on Saving The Manor. This was one of the shows that I missed when it was Discovery Plus only but is now showing up on Max.

The British half of the couple is adorable. The Spanish guy is OK but Dean, the British one.....yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 5, 2023 11:22 PM

Just watched the Alison Victoria Dream House thing, basically she's doing what Mina and the Marrs and all those folks did where they have a few extra episodes working on a project for themselves.

Anyway this was episode one - she's got some very tall general contractor for this and he's sorta cute, but DAMN he is packing. A few impressive bulge shots in his jeans. Will try to screencap.

by Anonymousreply 136August 6, 2023 4:39 AM

Scott's show this week on HGTV (US) was "heritage hideaway" - I swear the producers know there's a gay audience because they had a LONG scene of Scott's ASS IN THE AIR. Yes, he was in the roof on rafters and his ass (and some very muscular thighs/calves) were on full display.

Also, Ryan, the husband this week, is for sure the hottest husband this season and maybe for the whole season. Lacrosse coach, tall, blond, bulgy, blue eyes. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2023 2:35 PM

OK, Ryan was what they called him on the show but that's apparently his middle name. He was a Canadian lacrosse player and now coaches in the states (what they said on the show) and they go in summers to the cottage in Canada.

As I said....yum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2023 2:40 PM

*maybe for the whole SERIES.

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2023 7:28 PM

The couple from Detroit is coming back with a new season.

They are a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 140August 8, 2023 4:25 AM

R140 yes, they're back at the end of August. I think the little one might actually be the top! Or a bossy bottom, at least. And their realtor Shea is fun.

Good Bones comes back next week I think. Not sure if Cory and his truly fuckable ass will be part of the show this year.

by Anonymousreply 141August 8, 2023 2:16 PM

R141 I think it's a very safe assumption that Keith Bynum is the (bossy) bottom and that Evan Thomas is the top. In any case, I'm looking forward to the new season of Bargain Block as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 8, 2023 8:31 PM

Evan definitely looks like the quiet type but the kind of quiet that becomes a fucking BEAST in bed.

by Anonymousreply 143August 8, 2023 8:54 PM

Good Bones is done after this season.

Probably smart, they kinda did everything they could do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 8, 2023 9:04 PM

Damn I'm going to miss watching Cory and Ted's hot asses!

by Anonymousreply 145August 8, 2023 11:04 PM

And Tad's hot biceps.

And his undoubtedly enormous Polish cock, but that's another fantasy......

by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2023 11:21 PM

Ari's retiring.

Bye, daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 10, 2023 4:18 AM

They showed Mike Holmes Jr's preggo wife on this week's episode.

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

But hey daddy.....call me if you're backed up b/c she isn't putting out......

by Anonymousreply 148August 11, 2023 9:30 PM

Watching HH on now (9:00 Central) Husband is so cute and has a really nice body. Straight but gay voice and I would have to tell him to pull his pants down NOW!

by Anonymousreply 149August 12, 2023 2:12 AM

r149 what city?

by Anonymousreply 150August 12, 2023 2:55 AM

DL Denizens...

I'm really not trying to be a scold or the holder of the hall passes, but it would be really helpful when we're all talking about a specific episode of a specific show, if we could try to supply info about season and episode numbers; it helps to search and see exactly what you're talking about.

Since it's often a mystery HH or HHI, even the city would be helpful to find it.

Many thanks!

by Anonymousreply 151August 12, 2023 12:36 PM

None of that is readily available, R151.

by Anonymousreply 152August 12, 2023 2:22 PM

R152

Maybe for some, not available. For others, if you have cable and hit the Info button, amidst the description of the show, it will tell you season and episode.

by Anonymousreply 153August 12, 2023 2:48 PM

I would love to see Scott with no clothes on

by Anonymousreply 154August 12, 2023 2:54 PM

wouldn't we all!!

by Anonymousreply 155August 14, 2023 4:21 AM

Well I'll be, annoying Property Brother that used to have 90s gay porn hair IS straight, after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 15, 2023 11:52 PM

Ok Good Boners S7/Ep15 Corey has lost weight and is looking good. About 2 minutes into the episode, he is totally presenting hole as he rides out of the warehouse on some sort of cart.

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2023 4:08 AM

It's not Jonathan Scott's first marriage, believe it or not.

Divorced.

I still think there's something hinky about the both of them. sexually. They both have the looks, but they don't have any heat at all.

by Anonymousreply 158August 16, 2023 12:24 PM

R157 yes he see sawed weight wise last year. Looks like they aren't showing S8 episodes other than live so....don't know what he looks like yet for the current season.

R158 agree. I think they did each other, for sure. They are like Ken dolls, perfectly coiffed but with no genitals.

by Anonymousreply 159August 17, 2023 7:45 PM

The queen of old school HGTV has died.

(Well, queen....except for Joan Steffend of course!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 18, 2023 7:50 PM

Saw the new Good Bones episode.

Cory's back on the thinner side and shows his ass off at one point while riding a cart.

by Anonymousreply 161August 20, 2023 6:08 PM

Oh and that episode was the Season 8 opener about Income Property.

by Anonymousreply 162August 20, 2023 6:08 PM

No nudes of Scott anywhere? Or even in his underpanties?

by Anonymousreply 163August 20, 2023 7:54 PM

I have to say, I am generally **not** about the whole tattooed, skater/looks like he's in a band look....but something about Mina's husband (we see him every once in a while on Good Bones) just makes me swoon a bit.

I think it's the eyes, plus his voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 21, 2023 1:43 PM

No nudes of Scott, sadly. I think there are photos of him out there from his boy band days, though?

PS, from the most recent episode of Vacation House Rules (S4 Lakeview Luxury Inn) - the owners still haven't opened the downstairs restaurant part. And no rentals upstairs either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 21, 2023 1:45 PM

I don't give a flying fuck about any of the frauen on Renovation Resort, nor do I care about their no-account husbears (ESPECIALLY the Arizona couple with that boring cowboy hat wearing thing she's married to) but I do want Bryan Baeumler inside me, quite deeply. I've never seen him before - I love the frenetic gay adjacent energy he and Scott have going on.

by Anonymousreply 166August 28, 2023 3:24 AM

Bryan and Scott always look like they've just been gooning together for hours. They have that freshly fucked vibe.

by Anonymousreply 167August 28, 2023 3:41 AM

Been catching up on (the brain-deadeningly formulaic) Vacation House Rules. Why does Scott's hair never move, even when he's outside in a breeze? According to DL, he's had transplants, but how much shellac is holding them in place? He also seems to be shaving his chest. Not that there was much to shave, but I appreciated what was there. Time for a Hair Intervention!

The gay couple with the "mid-mod" (ugh... use your words) house seemed nice.

by Anonymousreply 168August 31, 2023 8:43 PM

I mean I think Scott's hot but those transplants were super obvious a while back. The end of last season had him looking like he had a wiglet on his head and used big curlers to style it. Not as obvious this year but yeah, he's shellacking the fuck out of that hair.

by Anonymousreply 169September 1, 2023 12:41 AM

The first photo I've seen of Michael Cordray without his loudmouthed hag.

He still has too many clothes on......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 2, 2023 3:31 AM

Wow, kind of a bombshell - Mina on Good Bones says she doesn't have a great relationship with her mom Karen or brother Tad.

Although I had to laugh at....

[quote] “Whenever there’s an event, we all put our big kid pants on and pretend to be nice to each other and do the event, and then go back to our corners of the universe and talk s--- about each other,” she said.

Gurl, that's MOST families......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 2, 2023 3:40 AM

I want to tongue Michael's hairy fucky legs all the way up to his bushy cock and asshole! JFC he's is a hot little fucker!

by Anonymousreply 172September 2, 2023 4:02 AM

He's a hot furry little fucker for sure!

by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2023 4:03 AM

Dear Scott McG: Please stop it with the rhyming patter with Debra. It hasn't been funny ever. Also, please hire a Continuity Fairy so your hair doesn't go from very short on the sides to not so short and then back to short within 10 minutes. Or, I don't know, pick a hairstyle and stay with it.

by Anonymousreply 174September 7, 2023 8:47 PM

I am loving the Detroit boys.

They do great work, especially considering they’re trying to revitalize neighborhoods in an obviously forgotten part of the city.

The houses are adorable! They are very small but for first-time-buyers and people starting out they are great.

One of the guys has a PhD?? That’s freaking awesome.

by Anonymousreply 175September 7, 2023 10:26 PM

Last night's Good Bones had Tad essentially stripping down to his undies (or possibly nude?) to put on some weird overall/skort sort of thing that Karen found in the house.

A nice flash of his shirtless beefy torso.

by Anonymousreply 176September 7, 2023 11:05 PM

R174 seriously it varies through filming! Sometimes it looks great but for a while he looked like he had giant lady curlers on his head above the ends of his eyes....I guess the implants were settling in.

by Anonymousreply 177September 7, 2023 11:06 PM

Cory looking good in shorts (not the main photo obviously, but scroll down)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 9, 2023 3:34 AM

Home Town S7/E2 'Wood, Brick, and Clay'

The step-daddy is Laurel's Vet.

Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 179September 10, 2023 3:15 PM

Bonus!

Who's the hunky bearded stud that helped Ben install the new front door?

(Home Town S7/E2 'Wood, Brick, and Clay')

by Anonymousreply 180September 10, 2023 3:46 PM

This also got its own thread but leaving this here for reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 12, 2023 4:21 AM

Tonight I watched the new Hilary Farr solo show (Tough Love) and she redid a house for two gays.

Her contractor was kinda cute. The gays had two young kids, meh. But a nice-ish house, actually.

by Anonymousreply 182September 13, 2023 4:10 AM

I tried to get some screenshots of some of the guys discussed (including the hunky stepdad/veternarian) but alas my cable provider is getting wise.

by Anonymousreply 183September 13, 2023 6:38 PM

Ben Napier got SO skinny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 13, 2023 10:46 PM

It's irritating to watch old episode of House Hunters and other shows that reveal prices of homes from 10 years ago. Enough already. I hate that real estate has gone through the roof in such a short period of time.

by Anonymousreply 185September 16, 2023 2:24 AM

Holmes Family Rescue: Lots of questions...

1.) Who pays for the new renovation? The family has already been ripped off once.

2.) Do the producers ever go after the previous contractors to get back some of the money lost?

3.) How does one become a contestant on this show? Do you need to live in their city? How long before you know you're eligible for "saving?

4.) Wher are the nudes of Michael Holmes Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 186September 17, 2023 1:15 AM

Mike Holmes Jr. VPL (from another thread)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187September 17, 2023 1:21 AM

Ugh, these fucking fraus complaining about every fucking thing whilst looking at condos or houses or what-the-fuck-ever.

Can’t stand them.

Can’t see the beach? Bitch, pay for a house where you can!

by Anonymousreply 188September 17, 2023 1:47 AM

I’m glad Ben Napier lost weight. He was one lifting a heavy beam away from a fat dude heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 189September 17, 2023 4:43 AM

R186

Most of the materials and labor are free. It's basically a big ad for the things features inside, of course.

I think they've turned contractors into the authorities (Canada has stricter laws).

And I need to see Mike Jr. hard and spurting. Or Mike Sr, if he's busy.

by Anonymousreply 190September 17, 2023 4:57 AM

I didn't click on r187's photo to see it in all its glory.

Holy FUCK is that his dick? He's huge!

by Anonymousreply 191September 18, 2023 3:59 AM

New thread for Fall 2023 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2023 2:56 PM

R148 R187 Mike Holmes Jr's wife is attractive, it's just that horrible nose ring that looks really bad on her.

by Anonymousreply 193September 24, 2023 3:54 PM

You’re welcome 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 24, 2023 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!