Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What’s the best part about being a trans woman?

Vote below

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2024 12:19 PM

No Aunt Flo or menopause!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2024 6:55 AM

Being able to tell woman "shut the fuck up you stupid cunt" and being celebrated for fighting the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2024 7:04 AM

Everyone panders to me because I threaten them!

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2024 7:05 AM

Government cheese.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2024 7:06 AM

Being a wedge issue for Americans to stupid to understand that the real enemies are the Nazi oligarchs

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2024 7:18 AM

OP, Get an anatomy lesson. Hurry.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2024 7:24 AM

Getting private comedy lessons from Eddie Murphy or Dave Chappelle!

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2024 7:31 AM

Just being a total PITA!

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2024 9:10 AM

Making up for not having a cunt by becoming one.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2024 9:28 AM

The gowns!

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2024 10:17 AM

Playing helicopter in the women's locker rooms!

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2024 10:29 AM

Being able to indulge their weird sex fetish in public and get all the attention they've always wanted with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2024 10:53 AM

[quote]Being able to indulge their weird sex fetish in public and get all the attention they've always wanted with impunity.

Remember, when a man exposes his penis in public it's a crime, when a woman exposes her penis in public it's trans joy and trans liberation!

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2024 11:02 AM

I don't know why they would want to be. Getting hormone treatment wouldn't be fun. It ain't no big deal having tits. Wearing makeup whenever you leave the house, having to run a house and take care of everybody's goddamn problems.. having to deal with advances from men you don't even know and even some perverted uncles. Go on pretend to be a woman just don't be some pervert doing it because you want get into women's spaces. Don't be going in our bathrooms especially if my granddaughters are in there. You might get your ass kicked by some grandma. Otherwise it's cool.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2024 11:15 AM

There is such controversy going on now in women sports and it's absolutely insane. You simply don't allow bio men who claim they are women in female sports. What's the problem? These people are nasty because they couldn't make it to the top in men's sports so they go into female sports. And then you've got the insane people supporting them. People themselves who belong in insane asylums like the DLers who say but it's only .6 of the population.

Jesus Christ people show some sense. People are born a sex. The doctor does not assign a sex. There have been very few cases which then have turned into personal catastrophes for the people who were under such doctors' care.

I mean just the fact that we never hear any controversy about trans men in male sports shows this up to be the evil farce it is. That's pretty damning. And it is bio and cut it out with the cis shit.

This is the kind of garbage that has Trump(yes all roads lead to Trump) so close to Harris when she should be miles ahead of him certain to win. But she supports woke garbage and that has harmed her considerably. I'll say it again she's an idiot supporting this nonsense. God is she stupid. But I'm voting for her(yes really) because I'd rather have an ambitious ruthless stupid individual than an aging monster ready for a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2024 12:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!