Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Could Not Create Post"

WTF now, Muriel? I'm cool with gateway timeouts and FFs temporarily halting my stupid commentary but this is mysterious.

Anyone else have this issue? Is it just a mobile site thing?

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2024 1:06 PM

How were you able to create this one?

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2024 6:34 AM

Classy people don't create threads about their petty grievances with the nuanced forum software which holds this place together OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2024 6:37 AM

Interesting that 4 time of 5, technical complaints about Datalounge come from someone that's been blocked for being a cunt. FUD trolling is a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2024 6:57 AM

r1 How do I know? 😆🤷‍♀️

r2 Sure, Jan. Classier people don't complain about technical query threads.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2024 6:59 AM

[quote] nuanced forum software

Nuanced IOWA forum software

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2024 7:08 AM

Is this Matt’s latest authenticated name?

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2024 11:40 AM

OP, DL’s just not that into you.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2024 11:53 AM

If you could not create post, how did you create post?

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2024 12:12 PM

The DL used to close for maintenance.

The silent scream of addiction withdrawals permeated the nooks, crannies, rooms and open floor plans of cyber-dom.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2024 12:23 PM

It will say that if you attempt to include an unapproved link in your post...

...or if you're trying to post a reply to a thread which is in the process of being deleted.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2024 1:02 PM

OP, i've gotten the same message a couple times in the recent months

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2024 1:03 PM

The rest of us consider it an answer to a prayer.

We're working on a novena now to see if the disappearance can be more permanent.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2024 1:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!