Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN Town Hall with Kamala

Anyone watching? She’s stumbling on some questions which seem to be gotcha questions and then doing phenomenal on others.

It does seem like Anderson is giving her pushback he would never give Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2024 7:17 AM

Not good. I turned it off and crossed my fingers.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2024 2:08 AM

I too stopped watching. Also, talk about STUPID college students.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2024 2:17 AM

R2 stupid college students? What about that political science professor who is still undecided? How stupid can you be. She failed at her job.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2024 2:20 AM

The lady has been running non stop and facing down with the enemy and no one gives her a break. And Trump just stops because he’s “exhausted” and gets a prominent op-Ed about how really ok it is to stand on stage and just listen to Muzak for 45 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2024 3:30 AM

It went fine. Kamala sounded presidential. She didn’t call anyone stupid or praise Hitler.

Anyone criticizing her should ask, where is Trump?

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2024 3:56 AM

Sounds like it went ok, but am I missing a thread on DL discussing it?

My nerves can't handle watching anything like this live, but I found an article with seven takeaways. Read three comments under the article and couldn't take it anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2024 7:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!