Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alright it’s time to get dirty; Remind them of that age

Kamala has this in the bag but all the democrats need to do in these next two weeks is remind the populace that Trump is 78 and will be 80 in less than 2 years. They don’t need to talk about rapes, racism, or sexism. They had to walk a tightrope with this since her taking on the ticket because of the Biden factor. Trust me it will work.

Harris/Walz 24

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2024 4:28 AM

I beez an elexion expert.

Cus I beez blatino!!!!!!!! Chimichanga,, mafuckers!!! 🌯 🫏 🌮

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2024 1:26 AM

R1 I imagine most of the site has you blocked by now. I don’t cause I don’t block. How you doing boo.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2024 1:29 AM

Dems need to keep reminding everyone that it’s likely JD Vance for President that they would be voting for

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2024 1:35 AM

R3 No definitely not. Americans are basic. I don’t find him attractive but he’s not bad looking. And he knows how to speak. He’s charmless but I don’t know. It’s just something.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2024 1:42 AM

[quote] I don’t block. —Prince-Akeem

Of course you don't. How would you get the attention you're so desperate for?

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2024 1:44 AM

R5 I don’t come for here attention. I truly don’t. My new boyfriend gives me plenty of that.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2024 1:47 AM

[quote] My new boyfriend gives me plenty of that.

George Glass. Of Toronto.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2024 2:04 AM

The one thing I keep repeating is ... we need to completely ostracize and shun any Trump supporters. Cut them out of your life. Refuse to engage with them. Do not patronized their businesses. Same goes for red states.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2024 2:04 AM

R8 I have actually. Except this one fuckbuddy of mine. He so good. I mean so good. He’s from south Florida. He’s straight. I’ve eased up since I’ve been seeing someone. I only give him head and we make out but he’s so bomb.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2024 2:15 AM

No one believes you, Teacunt

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2024 2:24 AM

R6 Your entire existence is a desperate plea for attention

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2024 3:30 AM

Alright, who gave R1 access to the rec room computer in assisted living?

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2024 3:33 AM

Mafuck.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2024 3:56 AM

Iz mafuckin

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2024 4:25 AM

R4 You’re an idiot. Read your comment if you’re ever sober.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2024 4:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!