Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zachary Levi says vaccine killed Gavin Creel

Incredible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2024 2:03 AM

Trash. Pure trash of a human being. Fkin garbage. Gutter.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2024 12:20 AM

Hmmm… why so distraught, Levi. You weren’t in love with the guy or something…

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2024 12:21 AM

This self-absorbed loser is a walking basket case.

This will weaken his already tenuous relationships with casting directors.

You go, girl!

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2024 12:21 AM

No wonder he’s such a big supporter of RFK, Jr. He’s another kooky conspiracy theorist.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2024 12:27 AM

Watch for the Tennessee Big Tent performance of Grease starring Levi and Laura Osnes.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2024 12:31 AM

Not the vaccine, but maybe COVID.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to light that COVID is one factor in the uptick of cancers among younger people — anything that depletes the immune system can allow rogue cells that would be controlled to proliferate.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2024 12:44 AM

Can Zachary please explain how my almost 97-year old Dad, 2/x stroke survivor who had his first Covid shot in January 2021, while in a state of full cachexia, then go on to recover from said cachexia to have 3 additional jabs--the last four weeks ago? And be in better mental health than this Levi loon?

FUCK this asshole. I had three close family members and a god brother die of Covid before the vaccines were developed. If only he had died instead of them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2024 12:46 AM

R6 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2024 12:47 AM

[quote] Trash. Pure trash of a human being. Fkin garbage. Gutter.—Prince-Akeem

Coincidentally, this is what we all think about you, Teacunt.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2024 12:51 AM

Levi is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2024 12:51 AM

He’s a desperate attention seeking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2024 12:51 AM

He's an ignorant piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2024 12:55 AM

I absolutely hated that production of She Loves Me. Levi’s smarmy Georg killed the heart of the piece, far more than Jersey Shore Amalia or Tough as Cotton Ilona. He’s a terrible actor, but showing to be an even worse person.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2024 12:57 AM

And I hatehatehate that "I'm totally not being actor-y, sincere looking away and down from the camera" mien.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2024 12:57 AM

Mr. “My name sounds Jewish so I’ve lost out on parts because the producers thought I was Jewish” Levi can suck my cock.

Actually, never mind.

My cock prefers cleaner mouths.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2024 1:05 AM

When did ZLevi become a doctor and/or scientist?

STFU

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2024 1:11 AM

Who the fuck is Zachary Levi?

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2024 1:12 AM

He drank all the Kool Aid RFK Jr. and Tulsi served, which he will never understand is more toxic than whatever "poison" he believes has been added to vaccines and food.

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2024 1:23 AM

Levi is a batshit crazy anti-vaxxer. Is he also a MAGA? The two usually go hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote] Is he also a MAGA?

He came out and endorsed Trump a few weeks ago and said he did it because he supports RFK, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2024 1:35 AM

Levi’s a complete piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2024 1:36 AM

[Quote] Mr. “My name sounds Jewish so I’ve lost out on parts because the producers thought I was Jewish”

Except that Jews aren’t being denied parts

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2024 1:37 AM

He's NOT Jewish ? I thought he was - I thought Whoopi Goldberg was, too.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2024 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!