Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this really necessary?

Weird how obsessed some of you are with #45!

A bit excessive, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2024 6:34 AM

Really OP? You did a search for the word Trump. What did you think was going to show up?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2024 8:37 PM

Think of it like trying to clean dog shit off your sneakers.

It gets caught in all the grooves and you obsess about getting it out.

That’s what a Trump presidency is like.

Dog shit stuck in the grooves. You know it stinks but it’s tough to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2024 8:40 PM

I’m sorry that you were dropped on your head as a child OP.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2024 8:40 PM

r3 are you really?

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2024 8:42 PM

There are twelve days until the election, plus this turd has been terrorizing us for going on nine years now. So yeah, people are fucking posting about him, deal with it.

If you don't like it, you're free to take a break from DL until after the election.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2024 8:42 PM

Would everyone please settle down? I have an announcement to make. Give me the floor, please. Thank you. I really hate attention seekers! Is it really necessary?! No!

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 8:43 PM

Some people are fighting for their lives, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2024 8:44 PM

Sadly most of your lives revolve around that piece of filth. You all have given him exactly what he craves: ATTENTION! (I'm NOT referring to the OP).

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2024 8:50 PM

It's SO easy to skip the threads you don't like, OP. Just don't click on them. Gatekeeping free speech on an anonymous web board is is for people with way too much time on their hands. Get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2024 9:05 PM

[quote] You all have given him exactly what he craves: ATTENTION!

Just ignore him and he'll magically evaporate!

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 9:29 PM

Just smoke copious amounts of pot, silly!

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2024 9:30 PM

That was quick.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2024 10:37 PM

So fucking weird that this is another case where someone I blocks has been all over this B-52s thread. I wonder if other people have had the same experience? 🚫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2024 6:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!