Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frantic search for woman who 'jumped' from Taylor Swift-themed Royal Caribbean cruise in the Bahamas

Maybe she accidentally booked the cruise not knowing it "Taylor Swift themed" and couldn't stand hearing her music anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 9:08 PM

I would never go on a Taylor Swift-themed Royal Caribbean cruise and that has kept me alive.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote]a 66-year-old woman fell overboard and is now missing

Healthy people in their prime usually die pretty quickly when they fall/jump off a cruise ship in the middle of an ocean. She dead.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2024 8:32 PM

She must have thought it was the Liam Payne cruise

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2024 8:33 PM

The first paragraph states “jumped”, but the second and fourth paragraphs state “fell” and ‘tumbled”. There’s a huge difference between tumbling off a ship and jumping off of it. I see that the ship has the old-fashioned railing that is just bars with no solid barrier.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2024 8:34 PM

the original article was on the DM but since we have a wingnut on here who accuses people of being a Nazi if they use the DM to link articles, I found this one on TMZ. Various outlets are reporting it both ways (jump vs fell).

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2024 8:41 PM

This is a quote from the DM article:

[quote] ...Since then, a Royal Bahamas Defense Force spokesperson confirmed to TMZ that the woman [bold] leapt from the 14th floor.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 8:43 PM

Her monotonous, self-pitying ditties would cause anyone to end their life.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2024 8:49 PM

Dreary.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2024 8:52 PM

Was it Lauren Tewes?

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2024 9:03 PM

Lept is the same as jumpt. Poor thing. She was going through some things.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!