Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could any October surprise change the outcome of the election now?

Supporters of both candidates seem locked in. A lot of them are already voting. There may still be a few “undecideds” but is there something that would cause people to actually change their support?

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2024 3:11 AM

Get ready, folks!

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2024 5:03 PM

North Korean troops in Ukraine is our surprise!

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2024 5:07 PM

A big one is apparently imminent. People are speculating it's Trump saying the N-word, seeing how Lara Trump is preemptively saying it's a deepfake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2024 5:07 PM

Can't wait to read your sponsor's published report, OP.

Beware of trolls and their seemingly innocuous polls.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2024 5:16 PM

General Kelly saying Trump is a Hitler loving fascist should be enough!

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2024 5:16 PM

R4 This is just a Datalounge poll for fun. I guess I should have added a Vivian Vance option to make that clear.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 5:20 PM

liquid shit pours now his pants legs during a live event.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2024 5:23 PM

I'm still pissed off at James Comey - and then he had the nerve to backtrack and say it was an oopsie releasing that statement on October 28th.

Then he said he would still do it all over again.

Some things can't be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2024 5:41 PM

A lot of people have already voted, on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2024 6:14 PM

I'm hearing the incoming Trump scandal is clear video footage of him saying something absolutely obscene at a recent private fundraising event. The campaign is trying to write a huge check to bury it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 6:32 PM

Personally, I think Halperin is full of shit or he’s waiting for the ink to dry on a book deal before he reveals anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2024 6:48 PM

r1 He's saving it for the 2028 cycle.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2024 6:50 PM

*That was for r11.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2024 6:50 PM

Nikki Haley coming out and campaigning for him would be about as lethal as comedy reopening the Clinton investigation.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2024 6:54 PM

I think Trump is too well known for his numbers to change much. Everyone knows how much of an asshole he is and that either matters to a voter or not.

A truly shocking scandal on Kamala's side could decrease her turnout enough to matter, but I don't see that happening.

Whatever the outcome is in a few weeks will probably not be the result of anything new.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2024 6:57 PM

Hearing some more details. Allegedly, the video is of Trump openly groping a major donor's teenage daughter at a fundraiser.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2024 7:27 PM

Gross but not deal breaking. Also Biden had his scandals of being touchy feely.

I really foul n word tirade would be better.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2024 8:36 PM

R16, we all know that would not cost Trump a single vote

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2024 8:40 PM

Trump has started saying Kamala is on drugs, so his Russiapublican kompromat posse probably has some drug dirt on her.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2024 8:54 PM

[quote]Allegedly, the video is of Trump openly groping a major donor's teenage daughter at a fundraiser.

"Did you see the way she was dressed? She wanted to get groped."

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2024 8:58 PM

[quote]Trump has started saying Kamala is on drugs, so his Russiapublican kompromat posse probably has some drug dirt on her.

More likely that it's just him running his stupid, incoherent mouth. What reason is there to believe otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2024 9:00 PM

Trump projects. Kamala is on drugs is Trump saying he is on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2024 9:12 PM

That’s one of Trump’s standard insults. He probably figures he uses drugs so everybody else does and anyway it just sounds bad. There is no reason to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2024 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!