Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC Interview - Nonbinary Student (butch lesbian) wonders if Trump would see “them” (her) as “human”

This one really made my eyes roll. Look, I’m not trying to downplay Trump’s threat, but come on! You’re a fucking lesbian cosplaying as a gender that doesn’t exist. And at that you’re white. I’m just tired of these nonbinary people whining for attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2024 5:47 AM

The answer would be “No,” OP. That is the problem here.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2024 3:55 AM

Why R1? Because she’s a white lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2024 3:57 AM

Gals like her used to be called "bulldozers" and everybody was fine.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2024 4:10 AM

So OP, Trump told a mob to take congresspeople hostage until they declared him winner of the election, even though Biden actually won.

But it’s good to see that you’ve identified the [italic]real[/italic] wrongdoer here — a person who wants to be called by pronouns you find uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2024 4:26 AM

Well R4, looks like denial across the board. Trump couldn’t accept the fact that he lost the election, and the lesbian in the video couldn’t accept biological reality.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2024 4:30 AM

I miss all the beautiful tomboys and butch women of yesteryear ever so much.

This timeline is actually worse than when homosexuality was deemed taboo.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 4:33 AM

R6. No, it’s not. The NB and “they” folk may be annoying to us elders, but they don’t hold a candle to the viciousness of Anita Bryant, Toy Cohn, Pat Robertson, William F. Buckley et. al. Who would have had us dead or deprived of any basic rights. You should know better.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2024 4:39 AM

Pardon me, [almost] worse. At least we had to actually fight for our rights, r7. These kids make up nonexistent problems to complain about.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2024 4:43 AM

Why wouldn’t Trump think they is human. No one challenges that. And the nonbinary thing is just nonsense to the a majority of people. But I guess that’s the hill this she/they will die on because nothing is more important than a pronoun.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2024 4:44 AM

So r5, you’ve given us your answer. In your eyes, a bit of cringe lesbian melodrama is every bit as bad as trying to overthrow the government.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 4:50 AM

[Quote] Why wouldn’t Trump think they is human. No one challenges that.

R9 doesn’t get out much. There are rightwingers across this country who think gay men are devils rather than human beings.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2024 4:52 AM

R10 Wow, you really are jumping to conclusions here. I never said that. I said the lesbian is being a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2024 4:52 AM

R11 This post isn’t about those people. It’s about Trump himself. Now, Trump may very well appoint people who would hurt gays and lesbians and trannies, but he himself doesn’t want to hurt them, nor even really care about them at all.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2024 4:54 AM

A lot of people and not just Repugs would have a hard time with that.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2024 5:04 AM

It still amazes me that the whole nonbinary thing actually made it far enough to be taken seriously by the media and the federal government. The whole concept is so mind numbingly ludicrous, what with being based entirely on gender stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2024 5:15 AM

Most of the posts here are coming from one right-wing troll

The fact that this posters sides with Trump tells you everything you need to know

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2024 5:16 AM

R16 I never said I “sided with Trump.” All I said is the lesbian is acting ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2024 5:19 AM

[Quote] [R10] Wow, you really are jumping to conclusions here. I never said that. I said the lesbian is being a drama queen.

Wow, no I’m not. You’re making your priorities crystal clear here. Do you think we are idiots? We see exactly what you’re doing.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2024 5:23 AM

Social media has ruined society.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2024 5:32 AM

I feel like asexuals are a larger silent segment and no one talks about them.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2024 6:08 AM

r20 as if being asexual even matters LOL! 😆

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2024 9:07 AM

[quote] Gals like her used to be called "bulldozers"

Or "bulldagger" if you were black.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2024 9:11 AM

Trump thinks all his enemies are vermin and scum. He says so. And he has been cynically using the fear and disgust his supporters feel about trans people to generate votes.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2024 12:06 PM

And yet here you are, OP, giving attention.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2024 12:10 PM

Fuck off, misogynist OP.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2024 12:23 PM

When they're hauling you into the Xtian reeducation camps you'll throw a small hissy fit at the gates, loudly insisting that you're not one of those icky nongendered things, you're a gay man! And the guard will respond with a few truncheon blows to your head. And I'll just

LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2024 12:29 PM

Isn’t Trump as President going to be horrible enough without your insane concentration camp fantasies. Please name all the things Trump did his first term to persecute gay people? Other than appoint anti abortion right wing Supreme Court judges who could rule against gay marriage. But haven’t yet. That I will grant you.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2024 12:44 PM

You just answeered your own question R27 moron.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2024 12:54 PM

You're a troll cosplaying as a human.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2024 12:57 PM

[quote]It still amazes me that the whole nonbinary thing actually made it far enough to be taken seriously by the media and the federal government.

Sure it's made it to the media and the federal government, but I wouldn't go so far as to say 'be taken seriously' by either. Especially the media - they see these stories as 'clickbait' for their advertising dollars.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2024 12:57 PM

There is quite a difference between Auschwitz and a possible ruling about gay marriage which hasn’t happened, You seem as unbalanced as the QAnon loons who think JFK Jr is still alive. Trump is horrible but he won’t be turning you or this they person into soap anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2024 1:00 PM

No there isn't. You have yet to understand the banality of evil R31, particularly one based on a fraudulent reinterpretatino of a 2,000 year old book.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2024 1:05 PM

Hitler wasn't some monster, he was your neighbor and former boss.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2024 1:05 PM

[Quote] There is quite a difference between Auschwitz and a possible ruling about gay marriage which hasn’t happened, You seem as unbalanced as the QAnon loons who think JFK Jr is still alive. Trump is horrible but he won’t be turning you or this they person into soap anytime soon.

People said the same thing about Nazi antisemitic policies. “They may discriminate against us in their laws but let’s not get carried away, it won’t result in violence.”

It was true until it wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2024 1:08 PM

The likeliest outcome of a Trump victory is nuclear war and the end of civilization.

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2024 1:14 PM

[quote] Look, I’m not trying to downplay Trump’s threat,

Look, the ONLY reason you created this duplicitous thread was to promote the dangerously misguided Idea that the Orange Pussbag does not intend to do what he says he will do

Dump means what he says, and so do you.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2024 1:16 PM

Exactly r36 — this is a defacto splitter thread. He does it with the crime threads too.

The purpose is to disenchant us with the Democratic Party in hopes some of us won’t vote.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2024 1:19 PM

Sweetie, of course we see you as human. We just don’t take you seriously because you look like the 3 AM shift at the Jacksonville Florida Waffle House. Here’s my advice. Career activist = loser. Go out and have a real career. Even with that hideous face, it’s possible if you have the right skillset.

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2024 5:34 PM

All of you hysterical, hyperbolic queens are putting images in my head that I can’t get rid of. Now I’m picturing hideous trannies in Party City wigs being marched into the gas chambers, with a pile of costume jewelry and cheap Payless pumps in the building next door.

by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2024 5:42 PM

What difference does it make to you whether she calls herself a lesbian or nonbinary, OP?

by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2024 6:41 PM

[quote]What difference does it make to you whether she calls herself a lesbian or nonbinary, OP?

What difference does it make, R40? If you’ve been paying attention lately, then you know that acceptance of gays has been declining in recent years. If you had any brains in your head, you would know that this nonbinary/gender identity bullshit is why. These clowns are turning us gays and lesbians into a joke, but unfortunately, you’re so deep in that bubble that you don’t even see it.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2024 9:11 PM

I’m not in the bubble. I’m critical of the excesses of trans ideology and actually quite skeptical about the idea of nonbinary. But I do believe in an individual’s right to define their own identity. Seems pretty fundamental to me.

Also, not sure where you’re getting this decline in acceptance of gays. I suspect you’re spending too much time on Fox News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2024 10:20 PM

I find it difficult to understand or even tolerate "they."

Regarding Trump...it's a big fat NO!

Lastly, by the time she's 35-40, she will still be a lesbian but she will be a she and no longer a they.

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2024 3:49 AM

"They" is for confused 20-somethings still trying to figure out things. "They" is not a thing once you have matured.

by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2024 3:50 AM

OP is also:

*Have you ever murdered a transgender hooker?*

[quote]Well, have you?

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2024 3:53 AM

Kamala is going to win, OP.

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2024 3:54 AM

[quote]I feel like asexuals are a larger silent segment and no one talks about them.

That’s because in terms of rights and freedoms they are essentially straight people.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2024 4:04 AM

R47 Ehh, it’s a discussion no one really wants to have. Yeah it’s one of those things, you stuff it back in the box. It kind of is an issue when Jaydine wants me to have a wife and kids, and I just want to eat frozen pizza and haphazardly places breakables around my pet free apartment.

by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2024 5:07 AM

This person is nothing more than a confused awkward teenager / young adult who has adopted a pop cultural scene (like punk, goth, etc) and mistaken it for an actual personal and political identity.

If this was the 90s, she’d have white makeup and black clothes and listen to Marilyn Manson.

It’s almost like if goth kids in the 90s fought to make self-harm / mutilation socially acceptable. If they went on TV and said carving up your arms and legs to release anxiety and depression is necessary to stop them from suicide.

All of these white American oriented scenes throughout each generation all struggled with being seen as “human” or visible and noticed. It’s nothing new.

I suppose we’ve seen this before in the 1960s with hippies and hippie culture. And the ones alive today I know are radical MAGA Republicans.

It’s just crazy it’s being taken so seriously today.

by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2024 5:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!