Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tulsi announces she's now a Republican

Whatever continues the grift ... whatever she has to do for that direct deposit from Daddy Vlad.

I assume she can now revert to her not-long-ago position that homosexuality be criminalized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2024 6:17 AM

It’s been tears since I’ve used “kick” and “cuntbone” in a post, but here we go…

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2024 1:26 AM

^^^ YEARS.

Goddamnit, Muriel!

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2024 1:34 AM

This should get her a cabinet position in Trump's new administration.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2024 1:34 AM

We'll somehow manage without her.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2024 1:36 AM

Cunts are gunna cunt!

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2024 1:50 AM

We're all so surprised by this!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 1:53 AM

Their collection of Putin loving cunts is almost complete in the Grand Old Party.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2024 2:17 AM

I’d pay good money to see Liz Cheney and this in a death match.

I’d mortgage the house on Liz winning.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2024 2:24 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2024 2:24 AM

She's a Putin stooge.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 2:46 AM

She was a Republican sleeper agent.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2024 2:52 AM

Like anyone really gives a damn about a third-rate politician whose spent years kissing enough Republican ass to be accepted as part of the cult.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2024 2:54 AM

How much did it cost Russia for her to change her mind?

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2024 2:54 AM

[quote]According to a 2017 profile in The New Yorker, Ms. Gabbard led a protest in 2004 against a bill to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples. That year she also spoke in the State House against a measure to combat anti-gay bullying in schools. She said she objected to students being taught that homosexuality is “normal and natural” and feared that the anti-bullying resolution would mean “inviting homosexual-advocacy organizations into our schools to promote their agenda to our vulnerable youth,” according to The New Yorker.

Craterface can stop pretending and go back to that now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2024 2:54 AM

I hope RFK JR feeds her some roadkill and that they both die of food poisoning.

Russian paid traitors. Vile cunts - both of them.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2024 2:54 AM

Her daddy must be so proud she finally fell out of that stupid closet.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2024 2:55 AM

Good, I am tired of MAGAts saying she's the only good Democrat. She was always a Repug at heart, we all could see it from the start. She just registered as a Dem because she would not have won anything in Hawaii as a Repug. Her father was a Repug as well.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2024 2:59 AM

[quote]That year she also spoke in the State House against a measure to combat anti-gay bullying in schools. She said she objected to students being taught that homosexuality is “normal and natural” and feared that the anti-bullying resolution would mean “inviting homosexual-advocacy organizations into our schools to promote their agenda to our vulnerable youth,” according to The New Yorker.

Fuck that cunt. Gabbard is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2024 3:15 AM

Hillary was right, again.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2024 4:10 AM

I can’t believe there’s enough interest for this to reach 19 posts.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2024 4:13 AM

r19 Hillary is the embodiment of the "no one is a prophet in their own land". saying. It's almost comical how right she was about everything.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2024 4:22 AM

How did we let Yashar Ali come back?

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2024 5:37 AM

It's very easy for a high profile person such as herself to make money as a republican. You say a few shitty things about democrats and the repugs get all excited. It's that simple.

As a democrats, she'd one of many, many voices (and no one ever gave a shit about her) saying they want to improve the country. Then she'd also have to do something to try and improve things. As a repug she doesn't have to do a thing, except complain about democrats. People will hire for speeches and to go to MAGAt events. She'll sell a book and give interviews and loads of money that way. She's a grifter

Like I said, it's that simple

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2024 6:00 AM

We all have been dreading this announcement.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2024 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!