Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

E. Coli outbreak in McDonald’s Quarter Pounders

CDC is working quickly to identify which aspects of the sandwich are making people sick. Developing story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 9:50 PM

I’m going to prepare a Jenny Craig cheeseburger in my microwave for dinner. They are frozen but delicious.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 9:13 PM

Dump kills everything he touches.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 9:13 PM

The day after Trump works at McDonald's an E Coli break out occurs.

I can't with this man....

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 9:15 PM

Likely Orange Bronzer poisoning

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 9:16 PM

Maybe he ate one, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 9:17 PM

Illegals not washing their hands.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 9:18 PM

They probably could stand to drop a pound or two.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 9:27 PM

I knew where this thread was going to go.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 9:37 PM

Onward St Olaf go go go. Go go go.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 9:45 PM

What about double quarter pounders I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 9:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!