Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Giulia Manfrini Is Dead To Me

She loved being impaled?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2024 10:52 PM

Fuck off op

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 7:19 PM

R1 Usually someone witty or intelligent makes the first reply. You should probably hold off next time you get the urge.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 7:22 PM

Steve Irwin also died doing what he loved.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 7:24 PM

How the fuck do you get impaled on a swordfish, Jesus Christ. Was it an accidental collision or did she provoke the fish in some way?

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 7:24 PM

Told you I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 7:31 PM

WHO THE HELL IS SHE???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 7:37 PM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 7:40 PM

Crap journalism. Can you figure out this timeline?

"She was hit in the chest by a needlefish and died almost immediately," Hidden Bay Resort Mentawais said in an Instagram statement on Monday.

"We do know, however, that she continued to do what she loved best and without suffering. May you follow your path of light and may you surf the eternal waves on the other side."

So she died instantly but continued to do what she loved best and without suffering. So what does this mean - her cadaver continued to surf back to shore.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 7:45 PM

That headline.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 7:51 PM

In 2020, a 16-year-old boy fishing in Buton, Indonesia, was struck in the neck by a needlefish, but survived after surgery.

Do NOT look at the second photo in the article unless you're prepared to see something you'll never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 7:55 PM

MAULFACE THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 7:59 PM

Where’s Michael Newman when you need him!

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 8:00 PM

Here are some creative name ideas for a swordfish:

Finnigan (a play on "fin" and a common name) Sparky (reflects their dynamic movement) Cutlass (a type of sword) Blades (for their sharp bill) Marina (reflecting their ocean habitat) Flint (suggesting sharpness and toughness) Carchar (derived from "Carcharodon," the shark genus) Slash (for their hunting technique) Zorro (Spanish for "fox" and also means "sword") Nemo (after the famous animated fish)

Feel free to mix and match or modify these names to suit your preferences!

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 8:02 PM

I wonder if this would fall under the category of a freak accident? It would make an interesting surfing 🏄‍♂️/splatter platter song.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 8:05 PM

Check the thesaurus Mary at r13.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 8:06 PM

r14 And the worst part is, it could happen to anyone at any time, anywhere!

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 8:08 PM

I'm with R1.

[quote]Usually someone witty or intelligent makes the first reply.

This is coming from the OP of a thread with a completely unoriginal and poorly-executed title.

The "[insert name] is dead to me" thing only works if the person in question is famous. It's completely pointless and confusing—not to mention idiotic—to do it with a non-celeb (may she RIP, btw).

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2024 8:38 PM

R17 I agree. My nerves are shot.

I, like you, became extremely confused and disoriented, blindsided, really by those six harrowing words. I lost track of time, I got angry, then I just woke up and found that I had soiled myself.

This was really the last fucking thing I needed today. I really don't know how I will get back to where I was.

OP is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2024 10:00 PM

WHO?!!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2024 10:20 PM

r10 is a wuss.

RIP Italian surfer type gal. You had a nice tanned body.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2024 10:22 PM

[quote]Do NOT look at the second photo in the article unless you're prepared to see something you'll never forget.

Awwww, da fishy is givin' him a big KISS!

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2024 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!