Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Killer Moms

I've never thought it's okay to kill your kids and I'm pretty sure if I had them I wouldn't kill them no matter what, but that's just me. Most parents murder their children just a little every day which is clearly preferable to what these monsters do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2024 7:13 AM

Well, you know, what are you gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 4:56 PM

[quote]I've never thought it's okay to kill your kids

One must never think in purely absolute terms; the world is many shades of gray.

Pineapple?

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 4:59 PM

Her prison record has been less than perfect and public sentiment is against her. I doubt she will be released this time. Parole committees are political appointments and the governor doesn't want bad press around releasing a baby killer.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 5:02 PM

What a waste of a good car.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 5:05 PM

Other types of moms. Mine was mad mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 5:07 PM

I don’t think she’s ever going to be released.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 5:08 PM

Somewhat off-topic, but Susan Smith is a rare (especially amongst women) example of someone who looks better at an older age than they did in their teens and/or 20's. Naomi Watts is another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 5:23 PM

Have always thought Susan's husband was hot btw.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 5:23 PM

To R6-I agree with you!! The murdering Bitch who blamed the black man for taking her boys will never be released from state prison. Susan Smith will DIE in Prison.

To R8, YES, I would have helped him with his grief by letting skull-fuck my slut mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 5:26 PM

I remember this case well. I remember how devastated her husband was, too. I hope this bitch never gets out. How in the hell can she even live with herself.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 5:28 PM

R7 That's because taking care of children is aging. Best to shed the responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 5:32 PM

R7 Some of those looks in the 80s and 90s were just so homely and dated horribly.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 5:34 PM

Easy for you all to judge. You got to go to the club every weekend and score all the dick you handle. Meanwhile, I was stuck at home with two cinder blocks around my neck listening to a Barney video for the 300th time while a hot dude with an eight-ball was begging to hook up with me.

I thought if I'd ever get sympathy anywhere, it would be with the gays. Admit it: the first time you missed a brunch date because you were stuck in my situation, you'd be picking out pictures of your little buzzkills to print on the milk cartons.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 5:49 PM

Susan Smith murdered her 2 boys because her wealthy BF didn't want her 2 boys, that's why he dumped her.

She decided to murder them by blaming the black man, then her Bf would take her back. Tom Findley (ex-Bf) testified that the relationship was a "friends with benefits" type of affair; he was never going to marry her.

Everyone was following the Susan Smith case.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 5:52 PM

Killer Moms sounds like a swinging group for fraus.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 10:39 PM

^^^ Or an 80s punk band.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 11:13 PM

Who's the good looking guy in OP's pic?

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2024 11:17 PM

My mom who had over 13 kids herself commented on the Susan Smith's: "She killed all her kids? I can see one or two but all four?"

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2024 11:49 PM

R17 That's the father of the kids before he found out his ex-wife killed them.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2024 12:32 AM

She should be put to death for what she did, not up for parole.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2024 12:42 AM

^^^ Premature menopause is so very misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2024 12:53 AM

She was downright glib while they were missing, I'm 2 years younger than her and remember that, how odd she came across. You can clearly see it in her face in OP's link. I believe that's what tipped the cops off too. Just a remorseless psycho.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2024 12:55 AM

The husband was very hot in his younger days.

This was more recently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2024 12:58 AM

^That pic is from over a decade ago.

He did a video chat with the media last month, and TBH he hasn't aged super well (thin-haired and very gaunt). Not that anyone could blame him, considering all he's been through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2024 2:50 AM

R18, Andrea Yates drowned her five children. Susan Smith had only two.

I feel sorry for Yates, she was mentally ill and her husband didn’t care. He promptly remarried.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2024 3:59 AM

Regardless of how old he is now or what stress has done to his appearance he can still get it anytime! Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2024 4:13 AM

R28, yes, that's the one. The one who drowned her kids in a tub I think

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2024 4:16 AM

I think it’s ok if your last name is Penmark.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2024 4:36 AM

How do get better looking in prison?

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2024 4:39 AM

I think Susan would be an excellent chauffeur for my my little loved ones when she gets out.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2024 4:49 AM

[quote]Smith's father died by suicide when she was six years old, and Smith herself attempted suicide at age 13. Her mother then married Beverly C. Russell Jr. who later was revealed to have molested Smith when she was a teenager. Russell was a local businessman who later gained prominence in South Carolina's Republican Party and the Christian Coalition. Both Smith and Russell have stated that sexual relations between them continued until six months before the murders.

Why isn't Beverly C. Russell, Jr. behinds bars?

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2024 4:57 AM

R31 What. The. Fuck? That bitch is beyond fucked up and batshit crazy. JC.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2024 5:00 AM

Also, what kind of name is Beverly for a dude?

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2024 10:33 AM

[quote] To [R6]-I agree with you!! The murdering Bitch who blamed the black man for taking her boys will never be released from state prison. Susan Smith will DIE in Prison.

She should die in prison. Those dumb KKKops in SC actually arrested Black men based on that cunt's lie.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2024 1:13 PM

R34 Selfish and vengeful mentally unstable white women are extremely dangerous. Especially if they have managed to manipulate their way into becoming a pillar of society and have many on their side (see Rosamund Pike in Gone Girl).

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2024 7:32 PM

Gone Girl is fiction.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2024 8:30 PM

That dad at OP is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2024 9:33 PM

R36 Yes. But it was first thing that quickly came to my mind. There are many real life examples however.

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2024 1:38 AM

Doesn’t it make you feel old this shit went down 30 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2024 5:09 AM

Did Susan purposely look like homely shit for the trial? Like how Jodi Arias dressed herself down during her trial to look more humble.

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2024 5:23 AM

r7 Dusty Springfield was another lady who looked divine as she got older.

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2024 7:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!