Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Irresistible But Exhausted Woman Thrilled To Finally Be Unattractive

It sucks when you're so fucking hot that the entire world just can't stop at staring you and touching you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 3:58 PM

She should have watched "Now, Voyager" to learn how to be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 3:01 PM

Years ago I worked with a woman who was incredibly attractive. I saw first hand how men can be complete pigs.

Walking down the street with her was a chore because strangers would come up CONSTANTLY and proposition her. When she would give a presentation, I'd look around the room and literally see that the straight men weren't listening to her at all--they were drooling over her. Plus, I'd hear the sexualized comments about her when she wasn't there.

It's been 20 years now. She moved to another state and job a long time ago. She must be in her 50's by now. I wonder if her feels better now that men aren't so focused on her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 3:10 PM

In L.A,, shen the gardeners and construction guys stop hissing and calling you, you know you're officially old. Although that wasn't the case in New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 3:50 PM

"To make matters worse, I was told that unwanted male attention was always the fault of the girl or woman receiving it — no matter what." - I don't believe this at all.

It's good to call out this behavior and it's obviously wrong and abusive.

Is it generational? Things have changed a lot the past 40 years - I could see Gen Z not doing this nearly as much.

Boomers? Oh hell yeah - but they're dying off.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 3:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!