Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

And here it is… once AGAIN!

Another outcome of why women fear and LOATHE working with nut job straight men who become obsessed with them.

Can you imagine working with someone like this dude? Stressing the fuck out daily because some unhinged asshole is timing your breaks, wants to make you miserable at the office, does not get fired, and then shoots/kills you because you completely ignore him.

I feel genuinely bad for women who have to deal with shit like this while they’re just earning cash to pay their bills and save up for retirement.

Dead. All because some incel is furious that he can’t get laid unless he pays for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 1:56 AM

No words…

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 2:23 PM

I've been lucky to have some amazing bosses (The more you just leave me alone, the better you are, in my book), but I did have a few micromanagers and clockwatchers.

The most insecure ones are the ones that follow the rules to a T without regards to the fact that we're all human. I truly believe we do our best work the boss isn't breathing down our necks over nonsense like number of breaks.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 2:29 PM

Agreed, R2.

This fool was not her supervisor, however.

The most senseless part of this story, besides murder, is that this man was given a leave of absence in order to seek mental health counselling, & then was allowed back to work, alongside his soon to be murder victim. While I’m all for seeking mental health treatment/support for all, it’s also quite frustrating to see that a woman lost her life, because this man was not terminated.

That stated, it’s also highly likely that he would have shot up the entire office had he been let go.

Employers need to become better educated at potential violence in the workplace. As soon as an employee shows any signs of fixation on a coworker or manager, it’s time to let that person go, because things can and do escalate to shit like this. This is the 3rd case of unhinged men shooting and killing coworkers or supervisors this year. Surely there are many more that didn’t hit national news.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 2:50 PM

It's scary as hell to think somebody could be that obsessed and plotting to kill you, while convincing counselors that he's ok to go back to work. She must have been scared to death.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 3:56 PM

My sister's friend was stalked when she worked at the mall. It went on for months. The police was involved. The mall security. Eventually her father and cousin caught him in the mall parking lot, got out with masks on and beat him to a pulp. Mall security, who knew about the situation, saw nothing - wink wink. This was a small town. It wouldn't work in a city and it shouldn't have to work.

For the life of me I will never understand why incels will do everything under the sun except be decent people. They'll use coersion, threats, violence, grousing, forced marriage, pick up seminars, doxxing, banning women from this and that. Everything except wash, put on a nice shirt, ask an average looking woman on a date, have a good time and repeat. This is what straight men have done since the year dot.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 4:13 PM

So true, R5.

I don’t recall straight men having issues with dating or getting a gal to the altar, until the PUA shit started. Before then, all men who wanted a relationship EASILY found one.

JFC, as loathsome as this example is, it must be mentioned: even Ted Bundy had a long term relationship with a single mom, & by all accounts, he wasn’t terrible to the kid.

Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2024 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!