Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young Men Get Caught Stealing Harris Signs

They had almost 60 in the trunk - the older couple put an apple tag on their after having 3 previous signs stolen. They found the car and drama unfolds.

They also filed a police report.

The mom was a beeeyotch - 'here you go Liberals'. More people need to put trackers on their signs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2024 1:44 AM

String them up.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 1:54 PM

Same as stealing lawn ornaments. They were probably going to dump them all in a public place.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 1:56 PM

young boys are really stupid in this new generation, the young girls far less

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 1:56 PM

Im seeing a lot more Trump lawn signs.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 1:58 PM

It's kids doing stupid kid things, but with that mother, you see how they got an extra dose of stupid. If this gets the law involved, I hope its one of those negotiated the charges will be dropped if you comply with a, b, c, d and e. This just doesn't feel like a criminal offence scale fuck up to me. I recognize I will be skinned alive for saying so.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 1:59 PM

I think it took a lot of guts for this older couple to confront them. You never know who or what you would get by knocking on their door.

I would have waited until the police arrived before confronting them, but luckily the young man turned on his manners and was being polite.

You know that's his trick to get out of trouble - playing the Eddie Haskell - can I help you load them into your car?

The local press has picked up on it - YEAH! A lot of people will say it's petty - but it's not. It's almost 60 signs. The dumb part was to not dump them somewhere and to keep them in his car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 2:01 PM

Trump has encouraged so much trashy behavior

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 2:04 PM

White trash are going to do trashy things.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 2:06 PM

He only gets polite after finding out the sign stealing is a felony. The amount of which he's oddly familiar with. I'm sure he's crept around stealing more than signs

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 2:11 PM

I agree r5, no jail time, that would be stupid and excessive.

But some consequences, starting with putting all the signs back. Some indication that, yeah, you were being a total asshole cause nobody at home is ever going to tell them that.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 2:13 PM

Men want rapist Trump to protect them from #metoo accusations.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 2:13 PM

I'm embarrassed to admit that when I was a kid, we stole real estate signs. My mom confronted me at some point, since the bitchy real estate agent was a friend & she had to go haul her ass out there & replace the signs. We even stole a sign from a teacher's home, which we considered so bold! So I'll give the kids a pass for a stupid, but basically harmless prank.

While I miss the Yard Sign Troll during election season, signs in this day & age are just asking for trouble (unless of course you're extra MAGA, in which case they'd have blown a hole in the kids with a shotgun and we'd be bemoaning their pointless deaths). Thankfully everyone walked away in one piece, though absolutely no hearts & minds were changed in the process. I live in a fairly red area and I feel fairly certain if a put out a sign or had a bumper sticker, someone would at the very least fuck with me & might possibly vandalize my home or car.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 2:26 PM

The BRO vote. Trump’s special asset to lure them into his camp is Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 2:26 PM

^and, I would add: the cops would just smirk & saunter away, because they're full on MAGA too, so why invite trouble?

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 2:31 PM

R12 has the nerve to call his mom's friend 'bitchy' for stealing the signs she paid to advertise, then says that nobody should feel safe expressing Dem support and you're asking for trouble.

THAT is the problem - they get away with it - like you did. Hope they get a misdemeanor charge and it gets blown up more.

They don't look to be THAT young. They stole not 1, not 10, not 30 - but 60 signs. Who knows if this was the only time? Those signs cost money.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 2:32 PM

R10, yes, I think there should be some creativity to the resolution.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 2:34 PM

Losers gotta loose.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2024 2:35 PM

R15, what if they were stealing Republican signs?

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2024 2:35 PM

And weirdly calculated r15. The way he knew the exact law and kept the worth of signs under that amount (or thought he did) was just gross.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2024 2:36 PM

R18 - is the whataboutism troll. The law applies to everyone, MAGA. Find me cases where tons of Trump signs have been stolen and the person got off scot-free.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2024 2:39 PM

I'm not MAGA. Nice whatabout yourself, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2024 2:45 PM

LOL... and R20 is R15. You should block me too, R15 R20. We're better apart.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2024 2:46 PM

This kid is a smartass with a cunt mother. Acting too cute by half, he at least deserves some community service. There has to be consequences in a civilized society for trespassing and theft.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2024 2:57 PM

Of course he has the Broccoli Cut

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2024 2:59 PM

Agreed, R23.

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2024 2:59 PM

What r15 said.

And fuck you r12 for minimizing this, whether or not you're MAGA.

Ever notice how Trumpers like to minimize everything that shows what dangerous assholes they are?

"Trump was only joking." "January 6ers were peacefully protesting."

"Entering upon somebody else's property and, without their consent, taking their personal property is a prank."

Meanwhile, to them, every bit of stupid, ignorant dangerous nonsense that comes out of Trump's mouth -"Kamala is a communist" "Kamala is retarded" "The election is rigged" (not, of course if he wins) is true and should be given the utmost serious consideration.

And yes, there is a serious matter here.

Attempting to deny free, non-violent political expression that is a lawn sign is of a piece with Trump's plan to go after his political enemies if he gets back into power.

Trump and Trumpers want to silence others who dissent from him. That's serious business.

It's also a tell of how they know that their positions suck. If they were confident of them, they wouldn't have to resort to stealing lawn signs.

[quote] what if they were stealing Republican signs?

Every day, I drive past Trump lawn signs, expensive looking ones. It wouldn't cross my mind to commit theft of them.

I understand the American social contract and I don't breach it- that is, people have a right to whatever stupid belief they hold, including voting for the despicable likes of Trump, and announcing their intention to do so by a lawn sign.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2024 3:01 PM

I had campaign signs stolen from our yard. I also have a newspaper column. It was nice to get the last word.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2024 3:11 PM

I made my own political sign once, not for a candidate just a general Vote or don’t complain afterwards. The plastic material is cheap at the dollar store although I used one of those We Pay Cash for your house scam adverts that had blown into the bushes. The expensive part is the wire frame. A friend lent me one.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2024 3:17 PM

R21 - so why are you asking what if they were Trump signs that were stolen?

You may not be MAGA, but that was a MAGA-like reply.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2024 3:20 PM

R5 Criminal offense is not determined by your feelings. They broke laws repeatedly and don't give a fuck. We're going to get rid of Donald Trump and we're going to start enforcing laws again.

They're fucking with peoples' right and free speech. These arrogant cunts know that Trump gave them the right to trespass, lie and steal. And if they get away with it, it will be true.

They're upper class white boys so you want to fuck them. Any other color you would feel very, very differently.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2024 3:23 PM

This happened in Missouri, this kid was lucky someone didn't come out of their house with a gun and shot his smart ass.

I do wonder what would've happened if black kids were running around trespassing and stealing people's property. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2024 3:26 PM

R30 - that's the whole thing with Trump, Jan 6th, Republican election officials, etc. is that they CAN get away with anything and laws don't apply to them, let alone civil behavior and speech.

I hope more people put tags on their signs. It's appalling that people should feel frightened in the USA to put out signs - and it's only one side that feels terrified. The other side is emboldened and can't wait for people to be round up who dissent.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2024 3:36 PM

[quote] young boys are really stupid in this new generation, the young girls far less

Right. They’re just showing off their pussy for money never expecting the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2024 3:40 PM

Judge Judy had some brat white boy who defaced a car because it had a confederate flag on it. He never got that you can’t do that. It happens on both sides. MAGA wasn’t pulling down or destroying statues.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2024 3:41 PM

r5 and r12 are so adowable, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2024 4:09 PM

R35, do you use that intellect in every day life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2024 4:13 PM

[quote]R15, what if they were stealing Republican signs?

Do you bothsides everything, r36?

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2024 4:28 PM

I like to look at things from a different angles before I take a position, R37, yes. Open mindedness is something I'm happy to accused of. How about you?

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2024 4:31 PM

[quote] This happened in Missouri, this kid was lucky someone didn't come out of their house with a gun and shot his smart ass. I do wonder what would've happened if black kids were running around trespassing and stealing people's property.

In Missouri this is what happens if you are black and marching down the street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2024 4:43 PM

R34 They were too busy, attempting to overthrow the government, pissing and shitting all over the Capitol building. They wanted to murder the Vice President and the Speaker of the House. It was up to them we would never be able to vote again, remember?

We're still there.

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2024 4:43 PM

Feel free to deal with your "What ifs", r38. The rest of us will deal with the *facts* at hand.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2024 4:51 PM

^ Very opened minded of you, R37. And exactly the kind of reply I expected.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2024 5:06 PM

The fact that the troll @R34 watches Judge Judy tells me everything I need to know about his sorry MAGA foot soldier ass.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2024 5:07 PM

Dude - just stop digging your hole. What's there to be open minded about? These young men got caught stealing signs.

You're just being a pain in the ass and trying to wrap yourself in some conceptual objectivity - when really you just like being a contrarian.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2024 5:12 PM

These stupid little hillbilly shits thought they could get away with his.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2024 5:22 PM

R44, pick me some lotto numbers instead, dude.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2024 5:33 PM

If they were stealing Trump signs, I'd grit my teeth, say "this makes us all look bad," and expect them to face their punishment. I think they need to do at least two weeks of jail time to impress the seriousness of the offense on them, then two years of parole and community service. The mother's name needs to be known and she needs to become a meme.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2024 5:58 PM

Stealing people's property and trespassing is against the law, doesn't matter if they're stealing Trump or Harris signs.

Just do what I do-flip it the bird from a safe distance and smoke copious amounts of pot, silly!

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2024 6:05 PM

Trumpers destroy their own property and than claim that liberals did it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2024 6:08 PM

R49 Trumptards trying to push a false narrative… well I never in all my life.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2024 6:24 PM

R24, the broccoli/mushroom cut…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2024 6:37 PM

Tolja it would be punks doing this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2024 6:48 PM

Has his facebook account been shut down yet?

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2024 6:52 PM

I think a few weekends spend in the local jail would help them remember this mistake a bit better. I'd throw the book at them. Zero fucks given for thieves of any kind. We scream for punishment when we see the footage of black people looting and this is wrong too. Parents are no longer teaching their kids the difference between right and wrong so the justice system will have to do so.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2024 7:06 PM

We have someone in our neighborhood who has a large chalkboard on his front lawn. He posts a new message each day, such as: "Liberal Losers!" "Fuck CNN. ABC, CBS and NBC too!" "Kamala is a retard!" "Liberal assholes!" "Liberals in concentration camps. Now!"

A school bus stop is right in front of his house. He may have the right to post these things, but who would want to expose this to children? I don't know how he expects his neighbors to be friendly to him. I keep thinking, thus would never happen 50 years ago. We had a mixed neighborhood when I was growing up, equally Republican and Democrat. Everyone posted their lawn signs supporting their candidates. They were respected. We even had neighborhood parties where everyone attended. Where did that time go?

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2024 7:48 PM

We live in a hellscape now, stoked by oligarchs who manipulate the dumbest people out there to vote against their interests. Happy not to have a kid.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2024 8:07 PM

Shitty people raise shitty kids.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2024 8:10 PM

R55 - It's all Republicans fault. They've promoted conspiracy theories and put in right-wing pundits who call for the death of liberals and all sorts of scary evil terms.

We don't have to look far - it's seriously Republicans for the last 40 years. Liberals are treasonous Communist evil people who want to take away your guns and groom your kids to be gay and trans.

Tell me ONE thing that Dems have said about Republicans in the same vein for the past 40 years? THEY notched up the rhetoric over and over.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2024 8:19 PM

Please. You queens would let him off if y'all went around back for a "peek and touch."

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2024 8:25 PM

[quote]We had a mixed neighborhood when I was growing up, equally Republican and Democrat. Everyone posted their lawn signs supporting their candidates. They were respected. We even had neighborhood parties where everyone attended. Where did that time go?

The neighborhood I grew up in was like that until 2008. My dad, a former Republican, bought an Obama yard sign that vanished within hours, as did its replacement. The third time around, my little sister caught the thief in the act in broad daylight and decided to confront him.

He dropped the sign and left but his truck bed was full of others he'd stolen. Sadly, porch cameras weren't around yet or she could've further embarrassed him by sharing the footage online.

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2024 9:04 PM

Hey asshole, you can steal every Harris sign in your county but we're still going to vote.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote]So I'll give the kids a pass for a stupid, but basically harmless prank.

Stealing is a crime, not a "harmless prank". That young man is a grown adult who committed multiple crimes. I bet you'd shriek like a bitch if someone parked in your regular spot, let alone came onto your property and stole something.

You must be a real asshole.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2024 10:00 PM

[quote]Losers gotta loose.

You would know!

It's "loser", unless you're talking about your butt hole!

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2024 10:06 PM

In the text in the video they name the kid as Jackson Chester, but in the Instagram comments someone names the mother and links her facebook page as Jennifer Jester.

So if Jackson is really his first name, then he is Jackson Jester not Chester.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2024 9:55 PM

Love how the mouth breathing mother got all in her deplorable feelings when taking the signs out of the trunk. Bitch, you raised a criminal. The idiot went on Etsy and priced the signs at $3 a pop, not realizing that they were $20 apiece from Democratic headquarters and the amount he stole more than fell into felony territory. I hope they throw him in jail for a year.

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2024 10:09 PM

Note how the mother abandons her kid to take the heat, when you just know the undertaking was her idea in. the first place. Her parental integrity certainly reflects those of the party she supports.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2024 11:52 PM

The dumbing down of America continues daily in Nixa, Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 67October 24, 2024 12:03 AM

Man Sue is rough looking. Glad she thinks she could pass for 45, it is always nice to be deluded.

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2024 12:20 AM

SOrry wrong thread ^^

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2024 12:21 AM

Lot about Mom online. Not going to repost it in case it's the wrong name. The son's name is most assuredly fake.

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2024 12:53 AM

[quote]what if they were stealing Republican signs?

We’d want the stupid fucks prosecuted and punished. Any other dumb questions?

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2024 12:58 AM

Thank you OP for reminding me 1. Why I moved away from Missouri the second I graduated college, and 2. Why it is a terrible idea to move back in retirement in a few years to be closer to old friends in Springfield and my aunt in KC. The price is right, as in I could live like a freaking king selling my house in Mass and buying in Missouri. But even if Lucas Kunze wins, it's always going to be a red state. Haven't lived in a red state in 30 years. Yeah, that's a no from me, dawg.

by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2024 1:12 AM

Even though he's a criminal, the kid's still more mature than his mother, sending her into the house when she started popping off.

by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2024 1:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!