Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Israel Using Starvation as Weapon of War Against Northern Gaza

[QUOTE]Israel blocked nearly all food aid for the past two weeks, leaving some 400,000 Palestinians with two options: stay and starve or flee to the south where there’s no guarantee of safety or shelters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2024 6:35 AM

No they absolutely are not.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 1:03 PM

I mean, can you blame them? They cleaned out the north and then focused on the south. By the time the south was cleared, they were stuck with a brand-new infestation of terrorists in the north that they had to get rid of all over again.

The north needs to be no man's land for there to be lasting peace. Should have been done decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 1:03 PM

R1, how do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 1:07 PM

Yes they are R1, see below article that is corroborated by multiple sources, including Israeli. Ethnic cleansing is in full force. The images I’ve seen coming out of northern Gaza in the last few days are horrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 2:52 PM

How would the "most moral military" in the world do thi? never....

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 2:54 PM

This short piece is very worth watching. Extremely dark. There is no doubt that the Israelis are committing genocide in Gaza. The parallels between what they’re doing in Gaza and what was done to Jewish people in Europe during the holocaust are at this point undeniable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 3:04 PM

Yeah, those people are gross r6. Meaning the settlers, not Israelis generally. But also the Netanyahu cabinet, and as everyone already knows, admitting they have no fucking plan for what comes next, and don't intend to ever have a plan. I don't think it was all a "land grab" from the start, but it will become that because the settlers have a plan even if the government doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 3:13 PM

Jewish Journalist Masha Gessen (who famously called out Putin for all his fascism) wrote a major essay comparing what Israel is doing to how Nazi's used starvation as a weapon of war.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 3:14 PM

[quote] Yeah, those people are gross [R6]. Meaning the settlers, not Israelis generally.

I wish this were more true R7. It seem the majority of Israelis support what has been happening in Gaza. The massive protests that took place when Israel arrested some of its own prison guards for raping, torturing and killing Palestinian prisoners (protests in support of the prison guards to be clear), Israeli citizen groups blocking and destroying and trucks etc etc and the fact that Israel has been taking Palestinian land and keeping Palestinians in a stateless state without any meaningful protest from Israeli citizens for decades leads me to believe that it’s not just a far right fringe that are like this.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 3:23 PM

*food and medical trucks

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 3:23 PM

It’s always legal when Israel does anything.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 3:48 PM

Why are Israel’s actions *always* compared to the Nazis?

So many conflicts around the world yet they’re never compared to any country.

‘Oh Israel are doing what the British did in Ireland’ or ‘Israel are doing what the Spanish did in Mexico’.

Why are they always compared to Nazis?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 4:02 PM

Is it any wonder why Arab-Americans are depressed about voting for the Vice President of this administration? To the rest of you, this is just some little story on the back burner that you sporadically read about whenever the media lets it creep past the headlines of Trump’s buffoonery.

For Muslim Americans, this is all they know. They can get their news from anywhere in the world now, they don’t need the New York Times. And they’ve been consumed by this story for over a year. They see the bloody videos. They read about Netanyahu’s latest barbaric maneuverings. Every. Day.

You can keep your head in the sand, but the Muslim world won’t.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 4:07 PM

Why are Muslim Americans (who are not Arabs) basing their votes on Palestine and not Afghanistan or Somalia?

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 4:09 PM

R12 you really can’t understand the reason? The psychological value in understanding what’s behind Israel committing similar atrocities on Palestinians as were done to their ancestors is perplexing. Israel was created on the back of “never again” and now they’re just doing it.

Also - the manner in which they’re carrying out what they’re doing in Gaza (camps, starvation, forced migrations, ghettoization etc.) and in the West Bank (stealing houses for their own citizens, mass arrests) shouldn’t need explaining.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 4:19 PM

Most of the victims of the Nazi's were Jewish, R12. The Nazi's are responsible for the greatest number of Jewish deaths and most Israelis are Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 4:20 PM

So comparing Israel to the Nazis is basically telling Jews ‘you should know better after what was done to you’?

Or is it just intended to cause deliberate offence to compare Israel to the ideology that committed genocide against them?

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2024 4:25 PM

R17 I think it’s a valuable tool to make it clear to people the danger that Palestinians are currently in from mass murder, and to draw attention to the mass murder that has already occurred, in order to stop it. It’s not really about offending Jewish Israelis, that shouldn’t be the focus here. I think you’re approaching it upside down. Your being upset by the potential for insult to Israeli Jews, yet not being outwardly upset by the Palestinian deaths is…….interesting.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2024 4:32 PM

So why not compare Netanyahu to Putin or Assad or Saddam Hussein, men who oversaw genocide in the region in recent years.

Why compare him to Hitler?

Is it because the same reason there were no protests over the genocide in Syria under Assad and the caliphates created by Islamic State?

No one gives a fuck about Muslims killing Muslims.

People get upset when Jews defend themselves.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2024 4:44 PM

R19 who compared him to hitler? This thread is about the danger to Palestinians from what Israel is doing to them, currently starving them. If you want to talk about terminology it might be an idea to set up your own thread, you’re kinda derailing things here.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2024 4:52 PM

[quote] Why are Israel’s actions *always* compared to the Nazis?

Nazis are the general paradigm of evil, so it’s not surprising. Plus, claiming Jews are behaving like Nazis has the added benefit of painting Jews as hypocrites, even if the comparison does not hold up to scrutiny.

I think for some it is a reaction against the idea that the Jews have a history of being victims of oppression since being “oppressed” is a currency now, and the story is that the Jews are privileged and oppressors, not oppressed people.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2024 5:00 PM

[QUOTE] If you want to talk about terminology it might be an idea to set up your own thread, you’re kinda derailing things here.

That was probably their intention, R20.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2024 5:07 PM

Would allowing food into northern Gaza help the terrorists? If so, there’s little choice. Everyone should hope that at some point the Gazans will turn against the terrorists, handing them over to Israel and ending the conflict.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2024 5:07 PM

If the people of Gaza are starving, why doesn't Hamas give them some of the food it stole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2024 5:07 PM

Hasn't there been a Gaza is starving story about once a month over the last year?

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2024 5:08 PM

R25 yes it’s been going on for a year and getting steadily worse. Israel has destroyed crops and livestock populations and the people have no fresh food. And water is extremely limited.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2024 5:14 PM

It’s tragic what the Palestinians have brought down upon themselves and their children.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2024 5:20 PM

Gaza has been said to be “on the brink of famine” more or less constantly for the last year.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2024 5:21 PM

During Operation Cast Lead, Israelis were accused of starving Palestinians with the blockade. Then it turned out they weren't. Are Aesop's Fables not taught in Gaza?

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2024 5:23 PM

[quote] It’s tragic what the Palestinians have brought down upon themselves and their children.

What they wanted to bring down on Israel is happening to them instead. I’m sorry for the innocents, but I’m not going to blame Israel for this.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2024 5:24 PM

Why can't Egypt deliver aid to Gaza? They share a border.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2024 5:25 PM

They don’t want to.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2024 5:26 PM

r28 They persevere through constant starvation about as well as our own dear Darfur orphan. Who probably just celebrated her 40th.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2024 5:26 PM

Yes R28 it’s a terrible situation that Israel is imposing. To think of all those starving children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2024 5:26 PM

When you’re dealing with brainwashed religious nuts who want to kill you and commit heinous terrorist acts, this is the only logical response. You have to fuck with them so badly and cause 100 times the damage they caused you, and let them know that next time it will be 1000 times the damage. Fuck them and all the stupid whacked out liberals who support terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2024 5:29 PM

Israel completely withdrew from Gaza more than two decades ago. It could have been a thriving nation that reassured Israel that peace was wanted and that it could be trusted with full sovereignty . Instead Hamas turned the entire territory into a military base from which they launched a quite literally insane attack to give life to the fantasy that they could destroy Israel. And many blame Israel for the resulting war. People who blame Israel have no credibility with me.

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2024 5:32 PM

R35 this is just textbook genocide denialism - you do understand that yes? Hold people to account for their actions, this is important.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2024 5:33 PM

R37 Why do assholes like you insist on giving Muslims a free pass to do whatever they want? Would you like it if they chopped off YOUR sister’s tits or put YOUR baby nephew in an oven? Fuck you! I wish you were in Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2024 5:36 PM

There is no genocide. There is a war that the Gazans chose to start and are now, entirely predictably, losing.

One problem with tossing that word around so cynically is that no one will believe you if Israel ever does turn to genocide.

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2024 5:37 PM

Maybe Hamas can let all the starving Gazans into their tunnels and share the UNRWA supplies with them?

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2024 5:38 PM

[quote]One problem with tossing that word around so cynically is that no one will believe you if Israel ever does turn to genocide.

Like now?

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2024 5:38 PM

We've spent the last 5 years hearing how there is a genocide against trans people because women don't want men in their sporting competitions.

How we're being told there's genocide because one group of people started a war against a second group of people and the second group are winning decisively.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2024 5:40 PM

All of the violence in the Middle East can be traced back to the same fantasy. That the Arabs can (and should) use violence to undo history. It has been tried repeatedly since 1948 and has failed again and again. People talk of a “two-state” solution as if that’s something the Arabs want, but when they were been given the chance (with the Gaza withdrawal and the Oslo accords)they ultimately said no because they are not really interested in living in peace with Israel. They want to destroy Israel.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2024 5:42 PM

R38 who said I’m giving anyone a free pass to do anything they want? You’re putting words in my mouth. Nobody put babies in ovens this has been debunked, why you repeat those lies I don’t know.

What I’m concerned about is what is actually happening, and that is ethnic cleansing of Gazans and mass slaughter or civilians by Israel. Forced starvation of children is more serious than “they want to do x but aren’t”, is it not? I don’t care as much about hypotheticals.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2024 5:42 PM

[quote] Like now?

Why would anyone believe you are suddenly telling the truth after a year of lies?

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2024 5:43 PM

R44 And why do you, probably an upper middle class American white guy, care about terrorists and Gaza? Virtue signaling? And who debunked that? Al Jazeera?

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2024 5:45 PM

I loved Mrs. SInwar's Birkin bag. It kind of says it all.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2024 5:46 PM

R44 has masturbation fantasises where he's held hostage by Sinwar and forced to having sex with him and dozens of other Hamas rapists.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2024 5:49 PM

R46 I think it was debunked by almost every major news organization. I’m not American, I wouldn’t describe myself as upper middle class. Why would I not be allowed to care about an unfolding genocide? Are you suggesting my thoughts should be controlled or policed? That’s very authoritarian of you. You people tell on yourselves every time lmao.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2024 5:49 PM

[quote] has masturbation fantasises where he's held hostage by Sinwar and forced to having sex with him and dozens of other Hamas rapists.

I don’t - what a strange thing to say. Again, telling on yourselves!

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2024 5:51 PM

You are of course perfectly free to yell “GENOCIDE” and we are perfectly free to respond “bullshit!” That’s the beauty of living in a free society, which is course very different from the Islamo-fascist dictatorship you seem to feel such affinity for.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2024 5:55 PM

Gaza doesn't even break the Top 10

Please read about the countries and people who do and are. Thank you.

"These are the hungriest countries in the world in 2024"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2024 5:58 PM

Westerners’ love of Islamic dictatorships and terrorism is the logical result of a combination of deteriorating, education standards, social media and online echo chambers, and biased cable news channels.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2024 6:00 PM

R52 Why is it at the hungriest countries in the world always seem to have the ugliest people?

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2024 6:01 PM

I don't know, R54. Ask your pastor when you go to church this coming Sunday. Then come back and tell us what he has to say.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2024 6:03 PM

[quote] You are of course perfectly free to yell “GENOCIDE” and we are perfectly free to respond “bullshit!”

Yes and while you are free to back yourself up with “because I feel like it” I am also free to back myself up with experts on the subject who openly describe genocidal acts by Israel taking place in Gaza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2024 6:05 PM

This thread is genocidal.

I'll post more later but I need to pop to the toilet and do a genocide.

My boyfriend is coming over later - he's gonna genocide my bussy!

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2024 6:08 PM

While I admire the impulse behind international law, it does lead to problems. The attempt to come up with a universal legal definition of genocide, while well-intentioned, is an example.

Let’s say, for the sake of argument (since none of us really knows Israel’s intentions), that the Israeli government has decided that certain land in Gaza needs to be cleared and maintained as a buffer zone to protect Israeli citizens from violent attacks, forcing the people who have lived there to move a few miles away.

That action may fall under the legal definition of genocide.

Is it really the same thing morally as if Israel decided to round up all of the people on that land and kill them all? I think most would say it is not. Yet both may be called “genocide” under international law and few people who use the word as a weapon will stop to consider the difference.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2024 6:09 PM

[quote] Let’s say, for the sake of argument (since none of us really knows Israel’s intentions), that the Israeli government has decided that certain land in Gaza needs to be cleared and maintained as a buffer zone to protect Israeli citizens from violent attacks, forcing the people who have lived there to move a few miles away.

It’s not their land, that is illegal occupation. You so flippantly suggest this as if it’s appropriate behaviour to do this to another state. This is suggestive of how upside down people see Israel’s entitlement. You cannot dictate how people in another country live their lives. It’s none of their business. No other country interferes in the space of their neighbours as readily as Israel does, it’s just bizarre how people accept it as standard. If Mexico decided that San Diego “needed to be cleared” you would be up in arms.

Also Israel’s intentions are very clear, they want to cleanse Gaza of Palestinians and settle it for themselves. There’s no confusion about that.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2024 6:14 PM

R56’s report is a perfect example of what I mean.

[quote] Specifically, Israel has committed three acts of genocide with the requisite intent: causing seriously serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part, and imposing measures intended to prevent birth within the group,” she said.

By this definition, all war involving civilian populations can be called genocide. Is that useful?

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2024 6:15 PM

Sorry. It is their land. Israel is a sovereign state recognized by the United Nations.

The fact that you think its territory “belongs” to someone else is immaterial

All land everywhere used to belong to someone else. That’s history.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2024 6:17 PM

OP you're a lying troll and should be banished.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2024 6:19 PM

I topped my partner last night. I genocided his asshole. He ain’t gonna shit right for a week.

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2024 6:19 PM

[quote] Sorry. It is their land. Israel is a sovereign state recognized by the United Nations.

Gaza is not their land. The west bank is not their land. The land that has been illegally settled in the West Bank is not their land. Palestine has a legal right under international law to respond to this.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2024 6:20 PM

[quote] Also Israel’s intentions are very clear, they want to cleanse Gaza of Palestinians and settle it for themselves. There’s no confusion about that.

Which they accomplished by a total withdrawal from the land? You are an idiot.

Gaza has never been a sovereign nation. It was Egyptian territory until 1967. They don’t want it back.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2024 6:20 PM

Human history is nothing but people stealing land from other people. The thing about it is that productive groups of people get over it and move on. Groups of worthless subhumans who have nothing to contribute to the world just keep fighting instead of moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2024 6:21 PM

[quote]Specifically, Israel has committed three acts of genocide with the requisite intent: causing seriously serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part, and imposing measures intended to prevent birth within the group,” she said.

Well on that definition Hamas committed genocide against Israel.

And the prevention of birth in Gaza hasn't happened. Those Palestinian women are spreading their legs like Dawson at at a gang bang.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2024 6:24 PM

Subhumans? Is there where we are? And not a single pro Israeli commenter on this thread will correct you. This (sorry to keep going on) is genocidal language. You people are psychos.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2024 6:24 PM

[QUOTE] OP you're a lying troll and should be banished.

R62 = AIPAC spokesman

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2024 6:24 PM

Israel withdrew from Gaza and agreed to withdraw entirely from 99% the West Bank. The Arabs said no. Arab refusal to make peace undermines the peace movement in Israel and strengthens the hands of the people who want to take land permanently. I don’t support the settlements, but I know what makes them possible. Arab intransigence makes the settlements possible. If there can never be a negotiated peace, why not change the facts on the ground?

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote] Subhumans? Is there where we are? And not a single pro Israeli commenter on this thread will correct you. This (sorry to keep going on) is genocidal language. You people are psychos.

There are individual lunatics on both sides here. . Someone who says “You people are psychos” is in no position to claim the moral high ground.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2024 6:28 PM

Arabs are the most insufferable people on the planet. They stole all of the Middle East and North Africa from the native inhabitants, and somehow in their twisted delusional minds that is not an occupation. Yet they’ve successfully managed to get the entire world to hate Israel because the Jews needed a place to go after being killed in Europe and no one else would take them in so they got a tiny strip of land. Even if the Jews took all of Gaza and the West Bank, it would still be a drop in the bucket compared to the land that the Arabs have stolen from others.

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2024 6:32 PM

[quote] I am also free to back myself up with experts on the subject who openly describe genocidal acts by Israel taking place in Gaza.

Let's look at what else this "independent" expert has stated:

“For over 76 years, this process has oppressed the Palestinians as a people in every way imaginable, crushing their inalienable right to self-determination demographically, economically, territorially, culturally and politically.”

She said the “colonial amnesia of the West has condoned Israel's colonial settler project”, adding that “the world now sees the bitter fruit of the impunity afforded to Israel. This was a tragedy foretold.”

She left out that Jews eat the blood of Christian children, although she surely holds to the belief. She leaves no question as to her beliefs being the origin of her false claim of genocide, just like the person on DL who supports the Palestinian terrorists makes clear his own antisemitism.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2024 6:36 PM

I've just colonised my toilet. I've opened the windows but d give it 10 minutes if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2024 6:38 PM

I call my asshole the reverse colonizer. I’m gonna occupy my commode and fill it with black and brown people.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2024 6:42 PM

I've always thought the Free Palestine movement would be a lot more successful if they made their campaign a lot more cheerful.

How about rewriting Sweet Caroline as Free Palestine (NO MORE JEWS)

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2024 6:42 PM

Actually Neil Diamond is a Ziomist so don't want him getting any money from the Palestine cause.

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2024 6:44 PM

Is Cynthia Nixon still doing a hunger strike in solidarity with Gaza? Or did she break her fast eating pussy?

by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2024 6:46 PM

[quote] Yet they’ve successfully managed to get the entire world to hate Israel because the Jews needed a place to go after being killed in Europe and no one else would take them in so they got a tiny strip of land.

You forgot that most of Israel’s Jewish population are the people who were expelled from Arab lands in 1948 and their descendants.

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2024 6:48 PM

There is a proposed military plan to order everyone out of northern Gaza and treat everyone left behind as a "combatant," allowing the IDF to kill whoever is left behind. The aid cut off is consistent with this. The Israeli government denies that it is implementing the plan, but that seems open to question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2024 6:49 PM

R71 that’s an insult, it’s not eugenics. And calling a group of 2m people “subhuman” is worse than saying someone using genocidal language is a psycho, hope that helps.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2024 6:51 PM

R81 if you’re talking about a group of people who have contributed nothing to the world in the past thousand years besides terrorism and abuse, I think subhuman is a pretty fitting word.

by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2024 6:58 PM

Calling people subhuman is also an insult, not eugenics. I’m not criticizing you for your comment on the individual in question. I’m criticizing you for saying “you people are psychos.” So, no. It doesn’t “help” you at all. It demonstrates you are a hypocrite and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2024 6:59 PM

R83 referring to a group of people by their ethnicity as the organizing factor as “subhuman” is dehumanizing, genocidal language (see link). Referring to a small group of people on datalounge as “psychos” is (fitting) insulting language. These are not the same. You’re hysterical and shockingly stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2024 7:06 PM

[QUOTE] There is a proposed military plan to order everyone out of northern Gaza and treat everyone left behind as a "combatant," allowing the IDF to kill whoever is left behind. The aid cut off is consistent with this. The Israeli government denies that it is implementing the plan, but that seems open to question.

And what the hell is the Biden administration doing about this?

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2024 7:08 PM

The genocide against the Jews was a tragedy. A genocide against Muslims, if it actually happened, would be progress towards world peace.

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2024 7:08 PM

[quote] Why are Israel’s actions *always* compared to the Nazis?

Because they’re pulling the same shit and they should know better.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2024 7:09 PM

R86 = genocidal Zionist Laura Loomer.

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2024 7:10 PM

Israel is working overtime to get Trump elected. Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2024 7:10 PM

Your dismissing me and most of the others in this thread as “psychos” is also dehumanizing. In fact I believe you meant to include Jews generally in “you people are psychos.” So forgive me if I don’t find your attempt to take the moral high ground particularly persuasive.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2024 7:11 PM

I kidnapped and murdered a raghead

She deserved it cuz she wanted a fag dead

I filled her ass with corrosives

And her cunt with explosives

And left her in a Hamas commander’s bed

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2024 7:21 PM

[quote]Because they’re pulling the same shit and they should know better.

And Palestinians should know better than to try to destroy Israel.

See? Works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2024 7:23 PM

[quote] There is a proposed military plan to order everyone out of northern Gaza and treat everyone left behind as a "combatant," allowing the IDF to kill whoever is left behind.

That is probably the best solution possible and the most humane. It removes the noncombatants from the battlefield and allows the IDF to go after the terrorists unhindered. If anyone is smart enough to know how to clear the land, as well as above and below it, of terrorists and the people who are sympathetic to them, it’s the Israelis.

by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2024 7:23 PM

R90 you’re victimizing yourself in a hysterical and quite embarrassing way. Have some self respect and go collect your colleague at R86, if you’re really concerned about language let’s see some direct action. I was not including Jewish people when I called the handful of commenters on here “psychos” but I see why you need to fulfill that lie to make your own argument grow legs. Adios loser.

by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2024 7:34 PM

[quote] That is probably the best solution possible and the most humane.

Crazy wording to choose considering the historical context.

by Anonymousreply 95October 22, 2024 7:37 PM

Genocide?

by Anonymousreply 96October 22, 2024 7:59 PM

How do the anti Israel movement think the Nazis were defeated? Serenading them with baroque folk songs?

by Anonymousreply 97October 22, 2024 8:03 PM

Israelis are genocidal barbarians.

by Anonymousreply 98October 22, 2024 8:28 PM

The United States needs to cut all aid to Israel.

by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2024 8:29 PM

No mask on the antisemite at r98.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2024 8:38 PM

R85, it’s not their conscious choice, but they are giving Israel all the rope it needs to hang itself. Israel is a bad ally; othe relationship hurts us and deludes Israel into thinking that it will never be held responsible for anything that it does. But the public consensus about this has to keep building.

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2024 9:17 PM

[quote] Israel is a bad ally;

Like is said about Ukraine fighting Russia, Israel is fighting our common enemy so we don’t have to. That makes them a good ally.

by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2024 9:26 PM

You deluded Jew obsessives think Iran will be done if they destroy Israel?

I was going to say they’ll come for the US next but it’s started already.

by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2024 9:27 PM

I’m supposed to be afraid of Iran, R103? They’ll come for us to do what, commit mass suicide?

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2024 10:18 PM

Martyrdom is winning in their book.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2024 10:29 PM

Israel should keep up the raids.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2024 11:35 PM

[quote]Israel should keep up the raids.

I’ve always found RAID to be pretty effective at killing cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2024 11:40 PM

Let's keep in going! Israel is getting it done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 23, 2024 12:39 AM

Starving northern Gazans in no way helped Israel kill that terrorist, R108.

by Anonymousreply 109October 23, 2024 11:21 PM

R109 no, but it sure was fun anway.

by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2024 12:13 AM

Fuck you, you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2024 1:34 AM

Ask Hamas to give civilians the food

by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2024 6:27 AM

A man walks into an adult toy store and tells the clerk that he wants an inflatable woman. The clerk asks “do you want the Israeli model or the Palestinian model?” The man asks “what’s the difference?” The clerk says “the Palestinian model blows herself up.”

by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2024 6:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!