Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another good friend dies soon after contact with uncut cock

I have just heard the news that one of my best friends died last night, just two weeks after he had contact with a nefarious tall and handsome Hungarian tourist. I don't have details yet--but I think it was toxoplasmosis or virulent HPV. He confessed to me his lurid fantasies of having wild sex with those very unclean and uncut European cads. But his dream was to settle down with a good clean American and raise a family. I'm so sad he will never go on to fulfill those dreams.

This is the third friend in about 5 years who died soon after contact with uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 6:43 PM

You can say it was your dad, OP. No need to say it was a friend.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 11:33 AM

Anyone who lacks taste and visits Orban's Hungary deserves what they get.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 12:05 PM

This happens more often than people think.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 12:50 PM

Is this supposed to be funny or a parody post?

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 12:55 PM

OP - did he test positive for paprika?

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 12:56 PM

This is so divisive, OP. Delete this.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 1:59 PM

Oh shit I’ve been blowing a lot of Central American guys lately!

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 2:09 PM

Sounds like this likely nonexistent mary had a bit of bad goulash.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 2:10 PM

It’s good to raise awareness.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 2:10 PM

be sure to do all the traveling you can in your working years

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 2:42 PM

And the good news is that the entire Trump crime family has spent a lot of time in Hungary.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 2:47 PM

Will R11 be next?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 2:55 PM

It's a parody post, people.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 2:58 PM

I made my mind up back in Chelsea. When I go, I’m goin’ like Elsie!

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 3:13 PM

Reading skills? A hung, uncut Hungarian TOURIST. Which is how my late good friend fatefully met him in Wilton Manors.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 6:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!