Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best flavored coffee capsules

Nespresso’s peanut sesame coffee. New seasonal flavor for the vertuo line. It sounded so odd, I figured I would give it a try with my last order.

Really, the best coffee I have had since switching from Keurig to Nespresso. I just ordered ten more sleeves

Any surprisingly good flavored coffee capsules you have had?

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 9:06 AM

I don’t know a lot about individual flavors, but yeah the Nespressos are nice. I just wish the pods would go off patent so third parties could show up and lower the outrageous prices for them. I can drink so much coffee that to save money with my Nespresso I often use a refillable metal capsule that I fill with fresh ground French roast.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 6:05 AM

The pods are off patent. At least the classic size. There are dozens of brands on the market in Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 6:17 AM

Those poor little children picking t Nespresso coffee beans for humanitarian George Clooney. Perhaps hypocrite George can arrange for The Clooney Foundation for Justice and Human Rights to give the child slave labor that helps enrich him a Grant to supplement the mere pennies per day they are paid.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 6:23 AM

What’s wrong with coffee-flavored coffee?

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 6:38 AM

The market for the original-sized pods in Europe now that they've gone off patent is GLORIOUS. The new flat disc ones are kinds meh.

And while I'm here, there's no reason to be snotty about Nespresso. It's not the same as barista coffee, but I don't compare it to that and consider Nespresso one of many options.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 6:42 AM

I wish I could drink coffee or tea. Some of the flavors sound so good. I get really shaky and sick feeling if I drink either of them. I'm having a little tea right now, and I'm shaking like a leaf. I do love tea sets, though, lol.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 8:42 AM

I find the syrups and flavours sickly sweet. I prefer unadulterated coffee.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 9:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!