Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Disney's line-skip passes now more expensive than park admission itself

They know their Mouse-addicted customer base will pay anything. Again, this is the price of the pass, not admission to the park:

[quote]As with all things Disney, pricing is date-dependent, and it varies by park. Disney’s Animal Kingdom comes in at the lower end of the scale, with prices between $129 and $199 plus tax per person. If you’re heading to EPCOT, expect to pay between $169 and $249. Over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the cost jumps to $269 to $349. But the most expensive option is, unsurprisingly, Magic Kingdom, where the pass will set you back anywhere from $329 to $449 plus tax per person.

I am eternally grateful that I am lacking the Disney Adult gene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 4:26 AM

The 1996 Flexipass was $55 IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 2:57 AM

$449 per person. For a line skip pass on top of admission. Some of these Disney adults must be pretty well off if they can affford that much

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 4:05 AM

Disney has always had highway robbery prices at their parks. My mom still holds it over my head how much money she spent taking me to Disney World. 28 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 4:20 AM

I’m not a theme park person but I love Jenny Nicholson’s YouTube, and the way she talks about Disney lines, apparently a 90 minute wait for a popular ride isn’t uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 4:23 AM

I like Disney in small doses, especially the vintage stuff. I'm glad I did Orlando before COVID, as It looks i won't be back and will do Tokyo instead.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 4:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!