Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays, What Coffee Did Your Parents Drink?

Did your Mom make it in this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 7:51 AM

Give me High Point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2024 2:24 AM

High Point has flavah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 2:27 AM

Maxwell House in a percolator, honey!

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 2:28 AM

Catchy tune

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 2:41 AM

Always an offbrand.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 2:44 AM

Nescafe instant

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 2:46 AM

Maxwell House instant coffee.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 2:49 AM

I have a vague memory of a percolator being used when I was very young, but once Dad discovered Taster's Choice it became the household coffee. "Just as good as brewed," they agreed. Mother was a fan of the General Foods International Coffees, mostly Suisse Mocha but Cafe Vienna was sometimes in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 7:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!