Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Suspects allegedly spray manure inside Trump store in Connecticut, vandalize outside of building

HA HA!

Police are investigating a vandalism reported at a store in Vernon that sells Donald Trump merchandise.

The incident was reported to police Monday just before 3 a.m. at the New England for Trump store on Talcottville Road, according to Lt. Robert Marra of the Vernon Police Department.

According to representatives from the store, someone “sprayed manure” all over merchandise at the store. They also wrote a number of things on the outside of the building like “nazi” and “fascist.”

Marra said the investigation into the vandalism is active.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2024 2:30 AM

Ohnowhateverwillwedo.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 11:59 PM

I'm not surprised at all that there's a Trump store east of the river.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2024 12:02 AM

Ok how the FUCK do you spray manure?!

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2024 12:03 AM

Based on the spelling errors, my guess is MAGA did this in order to blame the left. Remember Nancy Mace vandalized her own property with antifa slogans (it was her handwriting)? Or the Romney campaign worker carved Obama on her face and blamed it on Obama supporters who attacked her? Except it was obvious she had done it to herself when looking in the mirror. She confessed. If DL puts its heads together, I'm sure we can come up with more examples.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2024 12:03 AM

^ I forgot to add, if this drums up sales blame the owners.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2024 12:05 AM

The owners did it. Fuck ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 12:07 AM

Gee, that’s too bad.

Anyway, the World Series started, didn’t it? Who’s winning?

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 12:08 AM

Yeah - sales weren't as good as they thought.

Seriously - almost every single accusation by the right about these things has proven to be a false flag. Every. Single. One.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 12:08 AM

Vernon is home of Rein’s, a terrific Jewish deli outside of Hartford and about halfway between New York and Boston. If you’re craving brisket in semi-rural Connecticut, Rein’s is the place to go. Probably the only place, in fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 12:11 AM

Oh and insurance FRAUD!

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 12:11 AM

R3 - Like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 12:33 AM

[quote] Ok how the FUCK do you spray manure?!

First thing you do is get me into the store...

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 1:08 AM

It was a shit on shit crime spree.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 1:13 AM

Act of god!

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 1:38 AM

Omg R12 it’s been a while since I blocked out Tub Girl from my mind.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 1:52 AM

So the key question - how did the get inside at 2am on a Sunday night with a manure spreader?

They didn't.

The owners did it to ruin the merchandise and collect insurance. Hope they get caught and thrown the book at them.

PS - Democrats know how to spell Fascists - they fucked up the first time and had to do it over below it, which is a BIG tell.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 2:02 AM

They wanted the shop to smell like their hero himself.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2024 2:24 AM

Are they sure he didn't just shit himself there.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2024 2:29 AM

R18, right, he WAS just at mcdonalds.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2024 2:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!