Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Non-grape/other fruit wines

Have you ever tasted any decent ones?

I tried a pomegranate wine that was pleasantly dry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 1:10 AM

Dandelion

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 11:23 PM

We have vin de fraise in Switzerland. It's not cheap and it's only OK. Good for a novelty in summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 11:29 PM

An alcoholic patient of my mother's made incredible blackberry wine.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 11:35 PM

Door County Cherry.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 11:37 PM

Swiss guy at r2: can you recommend liqueurs sold in the US? Someone brought us a bottle of Genepi and I LOVED it. I don't know what to buy or what's available here.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 11:38 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 11:39 PM

liqueurs are not wine. There are lots and lots of fruit liqueurs sold all over Europe including Switzerland. The OP asked about wine, not made from grapes.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 11:39 PM

I think Apple Wine is popular with fat bitches who are tired of Boone's Farm ...

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 11:39 PM

R3, much better than Manischewitz, I bet!

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 11:40 PM

Ethiopian honey wine is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 1:05 AM

r7 = thread nazi who will not stand for deviating from the thread topic-- not one bit!

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 1:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!