Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nico Tortorella no longer uses they/them pronouns: “I feel like a man more than I ever have”

There’s something that happened specifically in the pronoun conversation too. I use he/him pronouns at this point. You [his wife Bethany C. Meyers] use she/her pronouns. Not to say that we’re opposed to they/them pronouns. I just really don’t care about it in the same ways that I did back in the day. Call me whatever you want, just make sure you call me a type of thing. I don’t mind it [they/them pronouns]. I truly don’t care.

I feel like a man more than I ever have in my entire life right now you know and I f***ing stand by that. It’s such a great feeling. It’s not to say that I won’t feel more fluid in the future, right? I can still f***ing sass out from time to time, but I’m in my truth right now and it’s real.

But there’s something that happened in our infertility where we were just experiencing roadblock after roadblock after roadblock and the pronoun conversation was this unnecessary roadblock that we were continuing to just face head on and I just had to let it go. I just had to move on. There was too much coming at us at once and that was part of just the release. There’s so much release that needs to happen to create life.

We are different people since having our first daughter Kilmer Dove … but shift happens and it’s real.

Actor Nico Tortorella, who previously came out as gender fluid and used they/them pronouns, speaking on his new podcast ‘Full of Shift’ how parenthood changed how he identifies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2024 3:20 AM

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 10:51 PM

It really, truly is the height of narcissism to think ANYBODY cares about your enterally fluctuating pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 10:56 PM

I don't know they...

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 11:00 PM

" I just really don’t care about it in the same ways that I did back in the day."

This will be a common refrain in the coming years.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 11:00 PM

*eternally

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 11:01 PM

He could've had a much better career if he'd kept a lid on the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 11:01 PM

Absolutely agree with R6

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 11:04 PM

[quote]" I just really don’t care about it in the same ways that I did back in the day."

The rest of the world never cared about it at all, darling.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 11:07 PM

It's too bad r7. He's attractive and he really does have talent. I think he could've had a character-type actor career like Colin Farrell has been doing over the past decade or so. But he's totally batshit and couldn't hide it the way other actors can.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 11:09 PM

The tats are hideous. Nice ass, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 11:21 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 11:22 PM

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 11:22 PM

“You should see him…. HE’S ALL MAN. They used to say when he was in the showers…”

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 11:23 PM

Just because you are an omnisexual whore doesn’t make you gender fluid. I’m glad he recognized that. Sometimes I feel like an omnisexual whore.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 11:25 PM

Feel like a man

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 11:25 PM

Phew. Finally. It’s the news I’ve been waiting to hear.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 11:28 PM

He's hot so he can do whatever he wants!

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 11:31 PM

They named their kid after Val Kilmer? Why?

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 11:37 PM

All this gender nonsense is just a first-world-fad and will pass, but not before doing a lot of damage.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 11:45 PM

The kid’s name is Kilmer which was the last name of Bethany’s grandfather, R18.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 11:47 PM

R2 It works damn well if you’re trying to quash some bad publicity over attacking a small business.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 11:49 PM

…And look gayer than you might ever manage to! :)

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2024 11:52 PM

I do hope he continues to update the world whenever he gets new pronouns and new tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2024 11:53 PM

It needs some proactive for dat ass.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2024 11:53 PM

Thank god his looks are going so I don't have to feel dirty by finding him hot.

Frankly, he was always on the border between hot and too exhausting to bother, but clearly aging is not being kind to him.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2024 11:56 PM

Hi Helen Keller!

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2024 11:57 PM

I'm speaking to the nonbinary one(s) inside of Nico.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2024 12:01 AM

I have no idea who the F this guy is, nor give a rat’s ass about his whining

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2024 12:49 AM

After carrying a child in your body for nine months, and then going through childbirth and recovery, it's a little harder to pretend that sex isn't a profound influence on one's life. And it's also a little harder to indulge your husband's sophomoric whims.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2024 1:00 AM

Work is drying up and he’s reinventing himself.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2024 1:08 AM

Basically admitting that "nonbinary" and "queer" is a phase you grow out of when it's time to be an adult. All the more reason to stop transing children.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2024 1:10 AM

Wow, I never saw this coming!

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2024 1:12 AM

Whoopee. There's nothing I find more tedious than the "you MUST respect my pronouns!" crowd.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2024 1:12 AM

Does that mean his deadname was found alive?

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2024 1:15 AM

It's a little hard putting all that toothpaste back in the tube, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2024 1:35 AM

Listening to the podcast, Bethany and Nico seem like modern hippies. It seems like the non-binary and queer thing was one of the ways that they wanted to assert their individuality and freedom. Their bisexuality seems more ideologically driven than something instinctual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2024 1:45 AM

Has Nico ever shown dong?

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2024 1:48 AM

Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2024 1:56 AM

I know I'm an eldergay but FOR FUCKS SAKE who the hell is this guy?? I'm not THAT out of the loop, and I never heard of him. Who CARES? Why would OP even post this?

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2024 2:03 AM

Okay, if you say so: “You are a type of thing.”

And more than that, I don’t care to get into.

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2024 2:04 AM

The only exposure I've had to our dear little Nico is on that psychic twink's tv show. He got in touch with his gramps (and his feminine side). I have to admit I found him adorable in that he was extremely emotional, perhaps a bit unstable, tears running down his face. . .in other words, perfect for me. You want to mother him and fuck the hell out of him at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2024 2:05 AM

What are the odds that this man has never touched another man sexually in his life, despite his claims to having "boyfriends" etc. Somehow he can be photographed with his vagina-having partners but not his penis-having partners (because they don't exist).

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2024 3:11 AM

Tear out that BITCH of a they/them pronoun and put a gender where it ought to be!

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2024 3:19 AM

R39 He was on the Darren Starr show “Younger” with Sutton Foster

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2024 3:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!