Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You too can smell like Victory and Trump with Fight Fight Fight cologne FOR MEN:

He also has one named Victory. What do you suppose they smell like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 11:27 PM

Eau de flop sweat

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 10:35 PM

Oh god- I clicked on the Victory, and the bottle stopper is a gold bust of him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 10:35 PM

[Quote]Fight Fight Fight is a bold fragrance from Trump Fragrances, designed for men who embody strength and resilience. This limited-edition cologne is crafted to leave a lasting impression with its rich and robust notes.The fragrances commemorate President Trump's moment of personal courage and the strong message he sent to Americans after being shot at in Butler, Pennsylvania. Instead of the potential horrific moment of Trump's assassination, every camera on the mainstream media captured the most iconic photograph and video of his political career.

Lol

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 10:38 PM

It really is embarrassing that a presidential candidate is hawking cologne, Bibles, running shoes, watches… what else? Shamelessly using the opportunity to make money. He is not a serious candidate.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 10:39 PM

They smell like well used ass, Donald's favorite fragrance.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 10:41 PM

[quote]What do you suppose they smell like?

I'll take "Axe body spray, fry grease, unchanged Depends and racism" for $400, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 10:44 PM

Reading the reviews is worth the price of admission. Too funny. I’m counting on my fellow dl to add their reviews too

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 10:58 PM

They want to smell like shitty diapers?

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 11:03 PM

Just did R7 😁

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 11:03 PM

I think the perfumer formulated this frag with the chemical compound K9P and topped off with just a hint of grift and contempt

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 11:16 PM

Trouble for Men

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 11:21 PM

Fight X 3 sounds like it smells of BO.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 11:22 PM

“Fight Fight Fight” sounds very top-forward.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!