Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corpse speaking at Cissy’s funeral

This is classic Corpse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 3:09 AM

I agree with Dionne even though her sister was a raging homophobic harpy. Burn in Hell, Cissy.

That said, do any DLers have dirt on Ms. Warwick's former girlfriends and lovers? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 10:44 PM

Whatever stylist co-signed that platinum blonde hair on her old ass needs a funeral of their own.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 10:47 PM

Cissy was Dionne's aunt, not her sister. She was 10 years older than Dionne and helped raise her after Cissy's parents died.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 10:55 PM

R3 She never learned how to knock before opening doors. Damn bitch caught me carpet munching.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 10:57 PM

Cissy and Dionne's mother were sisters. Whitney was Dionne's first cousin.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 11:25 PM

Who's the trifling bitch stealing focus repeating everything Sistah says?

Heifer please, if I want color commentary I'll watch an old episode of Good Times.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 11:30 PM

Who says passing in your sleep is peaceful. It’s not peaceful if you have a major heart attack or stroke. It’s only peaceful because it happened while you were supposedly sleeping and no one was around. That being said, girlfriend needs some toner on that yellow mess.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 11:32 PM

That failure of a cunt at R1 is loaded with toxoplasmosis and it has left her hateful.

Cissy was my dear cousin. And she was hateful, too.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 12:11 AM

R5 is reporting from 1985, as Whitney Houston is climbing the charts.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 12:36 AM

r9 it's a shame you didn't share that bathtub with Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 12:41 AM

😆.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 12:44 AM

De’Andre never misses an opportunity to make an event all about herself.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2024 12:48 AM

R5 / R10 Just jumped into his new 'future' time machine shuttle to join us in the present, but it sputtered out on February 11, 2012. Almost made it to October, 2024 ! Let's see if he tries again...

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2024 2:15 AM

r13 stop trying so hard.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2024 2:16 AM

Don't forget to mention that Mary Violet Leontyne Price is my fucking first cousin once-removed.

She can and could sing a little, too.

She asked me to appear with her but she was tooooo cheap.

Christ, can't this be about my dead senile old loony-tunes dear cousin Cissy, who always said I was the greatest talent in our talented ass-stomping family? Be RE-SPECTFUL.

And buy my latest 45!

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2024 2:35 AM

“You’re next!”

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2024 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!