Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Martha swipes back at Ina Garten

Fuck Ina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 3:23 AM

Ina Fartin

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 9:00 PM

Team Martha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 9:10 PM

I don’t care for either, though at least Martha didn’t gleefully reject a Make a Wish child.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 9:18 PM

BOTH are the children of Eastern European immigrants who aspired WASP culture and who craved WASP acceptance.

That said, Ina was born into much higher society than Martha, if Jewish, and had a much easier entree in the upper class than Martha.

Martha worked much harder for it than Ina, and has enjoyed much more fame and a hell of a lot more success.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 9:27 PM

[quote]BOTH are the children of Eastern European immigrants who aspired WASP culture and who craved WASP acceptance.

Yeah, that’s not a thing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 9:42 PM

[quote] Martha worked much harder for it than Ina, and has enjoyed much more fame and a hell of a lot more success.

This is so stupid. They are both successful and they are both loaded.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2024 1:27 AM

[quote]I don’t care for either, though at least Martha didn’t gleefully reject a Make a Wish child.

Well, that's a point in Ina's favor.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 2:29 AM

looks like they banished her to a corner

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 2:34 AM

I saw no swiping. I thought Martha was composed and cool answering the questions asked of her, succinctly.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 2:38 AM

R9 Agree. There was no swiping. It looked like Martha's gummy had kicked in and she was completely cool. Never rattled. Calm and collected.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 2:45 AM

I like Martha's deportment here. Definitely TEAM MARTHA as well and not the CHUBBY Contessa.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2024 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!