Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Somebody stole Coz’s food bowl

I just walked over to feed and water Coz. Somebody or something stole his heavy duty plastic food bowl. I had to loan him an extra bowl that belongs to Sparky until I can solve the mystery. Btw… Coz is a wonderful white cat that lives in a tiny house I bought for him outside of my guest house. He is skittish and won’t let me get quite close enough to pick him up but he does allow me to get close by and he talks to me.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 10:17 PM

Please take him inside.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 4:49 PM

R1 he has a nice insulated tiny house plus like I said he will not allow me to pick him up.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 4:54 PM

I’m baffled as to who stole his cat food bowl! I looked all around my properties for it and zilch. I suspect my neighbor next door took it because she’s a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 4:55 PM

Is he a rescue cat?

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 7:59 PM

If you have failed to have Cosmo neutered, it was most likely a scorned lover who stole his bowl.

I’m disappointed in you in advance, but somehow hope you did better.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 8:10 PM

He’s neutered

His name is COZ. It’s short for COZ.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 8:30 PM

Pics of Coz the spicy white kitty catter please.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 9:07 PM

Sparky too.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 9:08 PM

I've seen raccoons steal our outdoor cat bowls. Sometimes they just move them but sometimes I never see them again. They don't steal the heavy stoneware ones though, only the plastic ones.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 9:08 PM

Sparky is a Chi

Omg r9 I bet the raccoons did steal his bowl! Those son of a bitches.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 9:16 PM

Waccoon.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 9:46 PM

Those son of a bitches. Didn’t care one bit about Coz.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 9:48 PM

I look forward to the twelve part podcast series about this riveting story.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 9:49 PM

I think having your food bowl stolen is a pretty big deal if you’re a cat

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!