Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It really is a cult.

Read the comments. These people are either insane or unbelievably stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 7:03 PM

Get the fuck outta here. An India couple happens to roll up. These cunts are out of order. Mafucker sound like Apu from The Simpsons.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 4:06 PM

I can't wait to see the meltdown on Cherie Currie's page when Trump loses.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 4:07 PM

I've noticed so much pro-Trump coverage resembling NK state media more and more. This stupid ass photo op for one where he stumbles around pointing at stuff. Hannity is particularly crazy and acts exactly like a NK news anchor more than anybody I think.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 4:15 PM

[quote] either insane or unbelievably stupid.

Don't be ridiculous. They're clearly both.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 4:17 PM

The "customers" who used the Drive thru were all hand picked.

This was a commercial that has little to do with reality

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 4:21 PM

Nah. I’d rather enjoy my day.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 4:22 PM

It took you this long, OP? Where have you been the last decade?

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 4:34 PM

Most are probably Russian bots.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 4:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 4:47 PM

[quote] I can't wait to see the meltdown on Cherie Currie's page when Trump dies.

There, FIFY R2.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 4:56 PM

R1 LOL

I hope they were paid well for humiliating themselves. Trump was right for once, they are not ordinary

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 5:00 PM

Scoff all you like, Trump understands visual communication. He embodies the idealised United States in that shot. Generous, welcoming, accepting, roll up from India, as long as you work hard and play by the rules then welcome and here's your bag of fries. Trump is a genius at this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 5:11 PM

You can clearly see how much life has been sucked out of Cherie in this meltdown from a month ago. This woman is not well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 5:37 PM

Are Cherie and Susan Olsen the same person now?

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 5:56 PM

R12 fucking grow up. He has a team around him to set this shite up. Genius?!

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 6:00 PM

R12 Is this Van Jones?

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 6:05 PM

Trump is a complete fraud, and fraud is a delicate matter. Pretending to give a fuck about nonwhite immigrants when everybody knows you clearly don't like nonwhite immigrants is actually bad fraud. Completely unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 6:05 PM

Thindy Brady really hit the wall R13!

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 6:08 PM

Susan wants to be part of Cherie's mean girls club. There are a bunch of these washed-up hags who high five each other and call each other "sister" when they think they've said something brilliant. Like most Trumpettes they are all are uneducated, misinformed and delusional twats who look to Trump as some sort of "daddy" figure.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 6:12 PM

R12 is not American ("idealised") and has a tin ear for American society. Outside of Trump's base this photo op (they closed the McDonalds and no money was exchanged) looks fake and pathetic, and he needs more than his base to win.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 6:16 PM

It was totally scripted. You can tell how unsurprised the customer was and how he immediately rattled off his line.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 6:21 PM

Of course it was scripted. They couldn't risk someone reaching into their glove compartment..

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2024 6:28 PM

As I've said before, I can understand those Republicans and independents that will vote for him reluctantly because his election will help their goals (tax cuts for rich, supreme court, etc.), but the moment someone starts to pretend the man himself is actually competent or a good guy or kisses his ass, all I can think of is those dunce caps they used to make people wear. I couldn't finish the vid.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2024 6:35 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2024 6:41 PM

I only read a few and my Entenmann's donut is threatening to come back up.

This country is full of absolute morons.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2024 6:57 PM

“I like his policies!” 🙄

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2024 7:02 PM

I’m in Philly and the MAGA loons are everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!