Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why did Lady Nicholas Fairford's modelling career go straight down the shitter?

She had it all. Her rugged good looks and her connections couldn't help. Life is funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 10:54 PM

Total mystery.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 3:57 PM

Whenever I see him I always think he asked for the Kate Beckinsale, but he got the Jennifer Saunders.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 4:02 PM

Model! That pasty, puffy, potato-faced, gormless worm with his 15 pieces of thrift store tat that he rearranges for each photo to make his tiny room look furnished in a hand-me-down from the coachman's bedroom look? Before or after he got fat? Before or after he bombed in Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 7:15 PM

Her OnlyFans is under the name Sweater Pups, you all should check it out….

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 8:11 PM

She hasn’t looked like those pics in years.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 8:21 PM

He has resting I just got fisted face. Nobody likes that.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 8:25 PM

R4 — link? I have to see this for myself. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 8:29 PM

Goddamn, but he's dull. I do like his tea sets and his decorating, though.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 8:33 PM

[quote] Why did Lady Nicholas Fairford's modelling career go straight down the shitter?

Apparently he got fat.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 9:52 PM

Wow, really blonde, before. I think he's on the short side, for modeling.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 9:55 PM

Gotta give her this much; that gurl's got gumption!

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 10:00 PM

And the thick side, quite big hips.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 10:01 PM

I really do hope he becomes a breakout star in whatever his chosen field ends up to be; we've all been taking the piss out of him for so long, he deserves a break.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 10:05 PM

Did he try to be a rent boy in Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 10:11 PM

Modeling industry is notoriously homophobic. Plus he's too short!

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 10:15 PM

[quote]I really do hope he becomes a breakout star in whatever his chosen field ends up to be; we've all been taking the piss out of him for so long, he deserves a break

Why? He's a lazy git. He knows almost nothing about anything. He dithers for many months before gathering the fortitude to so much as decide to paint the wall of a dining nook. Likewise it seemingly takes a summoning of every ounce of strength to so much as contemplate fucking around with his little 'tablescape', filled with the same few pieces of no consequence that he's been fussing about on a different table for years. In all his years of studying British interiors and scones and how to make his face look the inside of a lid of a Vaseline jar, he's become slightly competent in fuck all -- in absolutely nothing. Rearranging the deck chairs/bric-a-brac on his table scape... boldly moving a lamp from one table to another...these are his triumphs. He's a fucking idiot and a deluded one, without the least talent except maybe lulling those of nervous disposition to a semi-fugue state.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 10:17 PM

OP Psst...only one L in modeling, dear.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 10:18 PM

I prefer Lady Elaine Fairchile

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 10:19 PM

[quote] OP Psst...only one L in modeling, dear.

Not outside the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 10:20 PM

[quote]Why did Lady Nicholas Fairford's moteling career go straight down the shitter?

Equally true.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 10:21 PM

Fairchilde!

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 10:21 PM

R17 Idjit.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2024 10:29 PM

Remember that ghastly interior decorator queen Christopher Lowell from HGTV in the nineties? He would call that endless arranging of objects 'merchandising' your home. (Shudder). Thats all Her Ladyship NF does. Its sterile. Its prissy. Its everything must be 'just so'. It says he plucks his anus before he bleaches it.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2024 10:29 PM

R18... Boomerang...toomerang...zoomerang!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2024 10:33 PM

Yeah, he does seem lazy. He seems exhausted and then needs a vacation. He was vegan for a hot minute, then realized it's easier to cook when you can use dairy and other animal products.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2024 10:34 PM

Bleached anus? I’m think more like discreet maquillage.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2024 10:34 PM

Has anyone ever seen or met him sans fard?

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!