Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever tried Ketamine Treatment for depression?

If so, how did it work out for you? I've been hearing polarizing opinions from different people, but I don't want to be on a cocktail of anti-depressants for life. I want something different. What do you guys think of this idea?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 4:33 PM

I haven't tried it but some people I know have and the results were hit and miss, generally miss. That's not to say it couldn't work for you.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 3:04 PM

Before anyone tries anything they should make sure they're not vitamin D deficient. I've noticed a vast improvement in my mood since boosting my intake.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 3:11 PM

I tried it. Lots of hype behind it. Was looking forward to it. But... nope, didn't really change much except that while I was on it, I was more uninhibited to share my thoughts and feelings with my shrink. Afterward, however, I was no different than before.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 3:13 PM

I tried it and it was basically like I tossed 10k into a fire pit. If ssris are working for you, don’t mess with success.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 3:16 PM

Did it make you want to dance?

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 4:26 PM

I'm not trying to be glib here but I have tried working out regularly, lifting weights in a class with a great teacher, cutting out booze and trying to cut out the junk food.

There are challenges but I feel great.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 4:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!