Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ariana Grande snubbed Elvira

Ariana asked for 20 free tickets to Elvira's show. She and her guests came backstage and Elvira posed for photos with each one. When Elvira asked if Ariana would like to take a photo she said "No, I don't do that." Then she left before the show started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2024 2:39 AM

Elvira didn't say the tickets were free. Either way, Ariana is a bit cunty.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 6:44 AM

So NOT fuck with Cassandra Peterson. Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 6:48 AM

The way the public is turning on Arianna over this, even her fans, is hilarious. Don’t fuck with Elvira.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 7:48 AM

Man stealing little imp.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 8:32 AM

Cassandra/Elvira is a national treasure.

Ariana is a cunt. Talented, but a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 1:04 PM

She'll probably release some dumb statement about how much she looks up to Elvira and she's so sorry her behavior was interpreted as rude.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 3:15 PM

Should have given her donuts to lick.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 3:16 PM

She thinks she’s a diva, but she just comes off as a brat.

Confident people don’t have a facelift at 30. I couldn’t believe how gaunt she looked on SNL. The hand tattoos are pure Florida trash, so she is in touch with her roots I guess.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 5:03 PM

I enjoyed the snotty child voice Elvira used when she said "I don't really do that"

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 8:52 PM

Ariana is a rude and selfish homewrecking narcissistic cunt who always likes to play the victim. Basically a younger J. Lo but with some talent.

The guy Ariana is currently fucking plays SpongeBob SquarePants on Broadway and left his wife and newborn just to be with her. It is rumored she cheated on her husband Dalton (leading to their divorce) just to be with this guy.

What is even more hilarious is that Ethan "SpongeBob" Slater bears a strong resemblance to Ariana's half brother the insufferable Frankie Grande.

Elvira is a national treasure and is the goth Dolly Parton. She is to Halloween what Santa Claus is to Christmas. Ariana is too busy treating people like shit while thinking highly of herself as the new Mariah Carey and cosplaying as Audrey Hepburn.

I'll never forget when Ariana showed up to Aretha's funeral dressed as a cheap hooker, murdered one of her classic songs by attempting to cover it and tried several times to catch Bill Clinton's eye. It's a miracle Hillary didn't mop the floor with her.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 9:54 PM

Ariana claims she doesn't remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 10:39 PM

Team Elvira.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 10:50 PM

WTFuck is up with Elviras teeth? They're supersized.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 10:51 PM

Grande and her ilk need to contract permanent trench mouth so the outside matches the inside.

Preferably with lip loss.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 10:55 PM

"She's playing the wrong witch."

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 10:55 PM

Females are so sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote]“I actually don’t even remember getting the chance to meet you because I had an anxiety attack and to my memory, left before the rest of my family (this was around 7 years ago and at the time i was really not great with being in public crowds or loud places).”

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 11:00 PM

I’d fuck Ariana Grande even though I’m mostly gay.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 11:02 PM

So she doesn't remember meeting Elvira but she specifically recalls having an anxiety attack? She's a lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 11:03 PM

Have you ever had an anxiety attack, r19?

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 11:05 PM

[quote]at the time i was really not great with being in public crowds or loud places

Huh?

How you 'sposed to be a public performing popstar and you don't do crowds or loud places?

Bitch, SCAT!

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 11:05 PM

The only thing grand about this chica is her last name. Dump her at the pool with all of the other talentless, shits.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2024 11:05 PM

Did not know she is from preforming family her brother, mother ,grandma-maybe more? I guess they know what they’re doing…

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2024 11:35 PM

THAT BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2024 11:39 PM

PR apology ✅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2024 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!