Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What a bitter twat the real prosecutor Pamela Bozanich was for losing the Menedez Brothers case.

In the brand new documentary that just came out,, she's still bitter after all these years, now the tides have turned and all her denial of sexual abuse of men "not having the right equipment" has come back to bite her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 3:40 AM

I don’t know why everyone loves to label her as bitter. I do think she was upset that she lost the case, any lawyer would be. Every single lawyer who loses a case gets upset. This isn’t new. However, I think that some of what she says is very true. I 100% agree with her that the guys testimony was not 100% true. She believes them when it comes to their father. She 100% believes them about Jose Menendez. Her issue is their testimony about their mother. And I agree with her. I do not believe for a second that their mother was raping Lyle. I do believe that their mother knew stuff was going on and she just kept quiet. And I do believe that greed was involved. They were greedy boys who took no issue in robbing their neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 2:00 AM

Oh please, she's bitter, bitter, bitter. It's not about the boys lying. She's been busted lying about the case in the past as well. Her comment that the boys could not have been raped because they didn't have the right equipment? Really? And she's blaming all of this on TikTok. She lost the case for a reason, the jury did not buy her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 2:16 AM

R2 she isn’t the one who said that. It was a man who said that. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 2:24 AM

R2 the guys didn’t win the case either… 😂 like be fucking for real.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 2:24 AM

A hung jury is a win if you are up for murder. It means you are out free unless they decided to do a completely new trial. Which they did. But she still effectively lost the first case and didn't want her on the re-trial.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 10:56 PM

R5 you really have no idea what you’re talking about, huh? A hung jury means a retrial will happen. That doesn’t mean you’re free to go.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 11:21 PM

No, a hung jury does NOT mean a re-trial will happen, you have watched too much Matlock. It's up to the DA to decided IF there is enough evidence to peruse another trial and IF he decides to spend more resources to do it. The DA could have decided not to do an expensive re-trial in which case they would be free to go. The judge can also deny another trial if he wants.

"A hung jury means the trial ends without a conviction, and the defendant is legally innocent. The prosecution or plaintiff can choose to retry the case with a new jury"

Only about 26% of mistrials in California are retried.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 3:14 AM

[quote] IF there is enough evidence to peruse another trial

Heavens to Betsy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2024 3:16 AM

Who is Betsy? You type old.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2024 3:37 AM

She obviously wasn't your spelling teacher.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2024 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!