Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Donnie sees himself

Poor thing has lost his vision too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 10:12 AM

Can an AI-generated nude image be far behind? With, of course, an incredible endowment.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 1:07 AM

Trump has forever tried to push an imagined version of who he wants to be rather than who he actually is. Only the gullible rubes buy into it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 1:22 AM

^ Trump’s head photoshopped on a Ron Jeremy photo would fit that bill.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 1:24 AM

Wasn't he just saying that he played football (a lie, his prep school didn't have football) but didn't like it because "guys from bad neighborhoods that worked out all day long (code for the n words)" would try and tackle him.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 1:44 AM

He said that he's not close to eighty. I guess a year and a half doesn't seem close to him.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 1:49 AM

Trump can claim any absurd imagined situation in his head and talk about it incoherently at a rally or an interview, and everybody acts like that just great.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 1:56 AM

Since every negative thing he says about others is really about himself, it then makes sense that the way he sees himself is the antithesis of reality.

Hence the man is flabby, unfocused, undisciplined, and weak - and he can't fill an arena.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 2:10 AM

That’s hilarious. Beyond delusional.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 2:12 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 2:12 AM

A bad case of CTE would explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 2:17 AM

How everyone else sees him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 2:21 AM

Yet he’s ahead in the polls. A loser leader for a loser nation.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 2:26 AM

He's unbelievable. I feel like the kid at the end of "St. Elsewhere," looking into this snow-globe of a dystopian timeline and thinking it's real. (Only I'm wishing with all my heart that it wasn't.)

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 2:28 AM

When a reddish skinned tiny man wants to be a tanned big man.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 2:46 AM

Trump is pathetic.

I hope in the final two weeks of the campaign, the voters wake up and see this fraud for who he is.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 8:16 AM

Why pay when you can steal donations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 9:23 AM

... and this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 9:25 AM

Look at his "Blue Steel" gaze and the pout on his tiny little anus mouth. Even AI hates him.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 10:01 AM

Yeah, after all these years, R15, that ain’t gonna happen. Maybe it will if he gets another term in office. But at what price to the country & the world?

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 10:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!