Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Smile 2 with Naomi Scott

Any of you bitches watching this? I think Naomi Scott is one to watch for an A list career trajectory.

Also, I love how they got Jack Nicholson’s son to do his famous smile like in The Shining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 6:38 AM

Weird trivia - Naomi Scott was once attacked by a rogue monkey when she was in Malaysia.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 12:23 AM

The original Wasn’t as scary as I’d hoped. Hopefully this is better

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 12:29 AM

I just got out of a showing of Smile 2 and can definitely state it’s better than the first. There are layers which makes this one much more memorable.

Also, I’m not sure there could be a better actress for this role.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 2:26 AM

It's not bad. My one complaint is that they reused two "scare gags" or whatever you want to call them from the first movie: the part where she thinks she's spending time with a person but it's actually the smile monster and the part where she thinks something is happening but it's a total hallucination.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!