Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is it just me or does NAC absolutely hate Cooper Koch?

Look at Nick’s face as Cooper is speaking. He turns his face and rolls his eyes. He can’t stand him lowkey 😆 but I’m sure he loves him all the same. Maybe it’s like a brotherly relationship? I mean they had spent 6 months straight filming, where they even had to live together as Murphy made them share a space, and then after filming finished they had some time apart but then once it was time for the show to premiere they had to do never-ending press all over the place for a good month. I’m sure by this point he was just over attention whore Cooper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2024 11:07 PM

[quote] He can’t stand him lowkey

?

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 12:18 AM

I’m surprised they haven’t finished Ryan Murphy off yet with pump shot guns.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 12:24 AM

They're only good together when they're in bed.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 12:24 AM

OP/Russie get a hobby you batshit fucktard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 1:51 AM

He doesn't appreciate his faggy ways.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 5:16 AM

In a few interviews I’ve seen, Coch constantly interrupts him, and talks over him in the little time he actually gets to speak.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 1:08 PM

Nacho thinks Cooper is a mincing priss.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 1:11 PM

I think they’ve both been thrust into stardom practically overnight and sent on a grueling gauntlet of junkets and red carpet events for the first time in their careers. It must be exhausting and nerve-racking; they’re both learning on the job.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 1:11 PM

Cooper presented hole on set

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 2:17 PM

Does Cooper not own socks?

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 2:19 PM

NAC? Really, OP? You’re that fucking lazy?

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 2:23 PM

R8, Nicholas already made a name for himself. He’s an Emmy winner. Cooper is DOA. He will never work outside of some Ryan Murphy crapfest.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 2:25 PM

Lol R12 a daytime Emmy, in the kids category.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 2:30 PM

They should cast Cooper to play Rock Hudson in a well done mainstream Rock Hudson biopic.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 2:44 PM

Is OP a 65 year old retired shop bottom who low-key speaks like a high school girl, since he shares the same passion for manufactured drama and gossip?

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 2:47 PM

Who doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 2:48 PM

For as good an actor as NAC is, he doesn't disguise his true feelings well in interviews.

He did an interview with Javier, Chloe and Cooper where Javier was glibly recounting how "fun" the violent scenes were to film and the look on NAC's face was not amused.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 2:50 PM

This won’t last long and by that I mean these interviews, the buzz on this show. Just enjoy the ride and it’ll be over soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 2:52 PM

NAC comes across as a complete psycopath in interviews. Moody, cold, aggressive, rude. This is one of few where he's actually smiling and in a good mood. If anyone has issues it's NAC, not Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 6:09 PM

I'd prefer mine medium rare R14.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 7:22 PM

NAC isn't that hot and hasn't bothered getting his peen out for a paying audience, so he can fook off. Cooper, get your cock out again!

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 7:38 PM

R13 Young Actor. The same Emmy Sarah Michelle Gellar has long before him. Very few of the thousands of young actors who’ve worked in soaps have ever been nominated yet alone won.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2024 9:02 PM

R21 he isn’t an OF star. He’s an actor. You need time away from the internet. Your brain is rotten.

r19 not at all. He just seems serious, which is actually very different from what he was like while on GH. Maybe he feels he has to be serious now.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2024 9:05 PM

R21 he isn’t an OF star. He’s an actor. You need time away from the internet. Your brain is rotten.

r19 not at all. He just seems serious, which is actually very different from what he was like while on GH. Maybe he feels he has to be serious now.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2024 9:05 PM

R18 won’t last? It’s a mini series. It’s a one season story. The buzz won’t last because it’s not like we are getting another season to generate buzz again. Of course as more shows come out and time moves on people aren’t gonna be talking about Monsters. And when the Ed Gein season comes out it will be on the new story and cast, same as when this one came out. We weren’t talking about Dahmer nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2024 9:07 PM

Envy of Cooper, obvi.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2024 9:15 PM

ZZZzzz...JESUS, can you geriatric queens move on to your next obsession already?

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 9:19 PM

Speaking of SMG, she claimed Susan Lucci had her fired after she won the Emmy. She also didn’t thank Susan during her acceptance speech and walked right past her after winning. I remember all the gossip from the time that Susan hated her because she was stealing every scene as Kendal. This was another case where everyone knew she was too good for the soaps and would have a good career outside of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2024 9:34 PM

He has such long, beautiful legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2024 9:59 PM

Get a life

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2024 10:12 PM

These threads are so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2024 10:15 PM

R19 I get what you’re saying but Nicky wasn’t like that when he was on GH. Actually, his interviews during that time were always enjoyable to watch and you see a young man who understands his job and craft and his answers are always impressive and well thought out.

Like some have said, he now has been thrown into the spotlight with a massive show and has become an overnight sensation, on top of having to do massive promotions for two shows back to back after filming them both back to back. He seems exhausted and overwhelmed. Someone said he looks like he’s dealing with social anxiety a bit, and I can see that on some of his red carpet appearances. That relaxed smiley young guy we saw in GH interviews is now serious and stone-faced.

He will get the hang of it, but like someone said upthread, both Koch and Nicky were thrown into this and are learning how to maneuver it on their own. One loves all the attention and cameras on him and can’t get enough while the other seems overwhelmed by it. He will get used to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2024 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!