Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who keep accidentally having kids: why?

We’ve all known people like this at some point in our lives. Women who keep accidentally getting pregnant by different guys. Guys who keep accidentally getting different women pregnant.

How is this even possible? You’d figure after a couple times, they would learn that they need to use some kind of protection.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2024 12:01 AM

It's cheaper than the movies.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2024 12:11 AM

baby mamas never have an accident. it's all planned. they're throwing out the baby lasso hoping to catch a man.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2024 12:12 AM

Op, women don’t keep accidentally getting pregnant by different guys. A young girl ,16-25, may accidentally get pregnant once but after she has that baby, especially if she and the baby father aren’t in a committed relationship and don’t make it and she doesn’t come form money, she doesn’t accidentally have more babies. She CHOOSES not to use birth control or protection because she doesn’t care or actually wants to get pregnant. Women who experience being single mothers don’t accidentally get pregnant. That baby and the life she has to provide for them makes her wiser, stronger, and more responsible.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2024 12:12 AM

Total bullshit, R3, it makes her bitter, angry, exhausted, and broke, all of which she projects on the people/society around her. She is being completely irresponsible and completely fucks over the kid, who had no say in being born into a fucked up situation.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2024 12:17 AM

R3 you must be black. No white person would ever say something like this. And an Asian person would definitely not say this.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2024 12:18 AM

R4 it may make her bitter or angry AT FIRST but what I’m saying is she doesn’t accidentally keep having more kids. Nah the ones that do, know what they fuck they doing. They WANNA have more kids. They want more baby daddies for some financial motive. Hell some of them keep doing it, to get a bigger check from the state. Maybe it’s cultural. Most single mothers whose babies weren’t exactly planned become wiser, stronger, and more mature and damn hard workers.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2024 12:22 AM

I don’t even know no single black mothers who became bitter or angry, even broads who know the dude wasn’t really feeling them and they weren’t even living together. R5 yes I am black.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2024 12:24 AM

Women don’t accidentally get pregnant by multiple guys, it’s intentional. They’re failed attempts at trying to trap a man. I think the mentality is for these women is if they get pregnant, fatherhood will scare their men into becoming more responsible and stick around. Doesn’t always work.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2024 12:26 AM

This conversation has a whole new perspective in some states in the US where abortion has been effectively banned.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 12:27 AM

Who knows? Maybe they have a pregnancy/breeding fetish. I heard that's actually a thing. More reasons to believe most fetishes are merely byproducts of severe mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 12:28 AM

R10

[quote]More reasons to believe most fetishes are merely byproducts of severe mental illness.

Like autogynephilia?

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 12:30 AM

Stupidity. There are things you can do to prevent this. I knew a woman with a pack of kids by different men and she blamed them for everything bad in her life.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 12:30 AM

r11 Yes. Exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 12:33 AM

If you have a pregnancy/breeding fetish then you aren’t accidentally getting pregnant. you doing it on purpose. I don’t even think the OP is talking about women with medical pathologies or personality disorders cause that’s what the fuck you must have if you have a breeding fetish.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 12:34 AM

OP is a racist prick. F&F

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 12:36 AM

R6 Yes but it’s conditioned female behavior.

Look, white women are the most successful unemployed group in the US. Even working in the salon industry, I’ve come to learn a lot of these white women use their hairdressing jobs to indulge in materialism and their blue collared husbands are paying the bills.

The welfare queen is an option when you don’t have the access the white women have.

And I’m talking about a select group of white and black women, not ALL. I’m talking about the ones relevant to the conversation.

White women do the same shit they’re just more successful at it and don’t have to keep getting knocked up. But go to the trailer parks and you’ll see the same rates as you would in the hood.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 12:36 AM

r15 Race is mentioned absolutely nowhere in the OP. Tf.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 12:37 AM

Thanks R17 I wasn’t thinking about any particular race when I said this. I grew up in a small town and I know plenty of white women like this.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 12:40 AM

They hate condoms. I'm sure this is not a weird concept to you.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 12:46 AM

This is another Teacake talking to himself thread.

Best to block it.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 12:47 AM

Funny how it’s never the fault of men being careless about where they ejaculate, it’s always something wrong with women.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 12:47 AM

R21 Please go back and read my post. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2024 12:48 AM

R20 Get a new gig Joe. Stop thinking I’m making every fucking thread you fucking loser.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2024 12:48 AM

[quote][R6] Yes but it’s conditioned female behavior.

I know a dude with like 9 kids from multiple women. And then there's Nick Cannon. Let's not forget Mick Jagger.

Men will breed like dogs if you let them.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2024 12:59 AM

The men who do it are even worse because usually they abandon the kids on top of everything.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2024 1:09 AM

This is the way I see it. Yes women have a little bit more of a responsibility. But I also believe women have complete autonomy over their bodies. That child is hers all through pregnancy, men shall not have a say. I don’t believe in late term abortion but I don’t think the child’s biological father shall have any rights while that woman is carrying the baby. Even when the child is first born—that is her baby, her property. Any decision related to some medical emergency of the infant baby shall be solely the decision of the mom. Obviously after that, I believe a father should have parental rights which co-align with support and all the ways a child must be supported growing up into adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2024 1:14 AM

🫖🍰 very busy today

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 1:20 AM

My parents (married to each other) "accidentally" had a bunch of kids. Maybe #1 and #2 were planned, but 3, 4, and 5 definitely were not. Our parents were sloppy about a lot of things in life, including that, and I think our mom was also kind of hooked on the attention and the emotional high of having a baby.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2024 1:32 AM

R27 Your mama must have been busy bitch. You keep thinking I’m people I’m not. Keep being delusional. Crazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2024 1:34 AM

OK Teafake!

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2024 1:37 AM

I do not know what you speaking of, OP.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote] Yes women have a little bit more of a responsibility.

r26 Men should have more sense to either get snipped or wrap it up especially when this is their circumstances

[quote]I don’t think the child’s biological father shall have any rights while that woman is carrying the baby.

Fathers barely have rights after the child is born. And yet, many of them still hit raw. Because they're actually that idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2024 1:41 AM

Why do I feel like OP (whom I have blocked) posted most of these replies from socks?

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2024 1:43 AM

Remove alcohol from the equation and my bet is that you’d see half the unwanted pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2024 1:47 AM

R34 Remove mandatory child support or support from the state and I’d bet you’d see half the unwanted pregnancies. Women should only receive child support if she is married or can prove she was living with a ninja(ie common law married). Bet money on it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2024 1:50 AM

I’ve had some bad luck with bc. My husband’s pull out game is lacking.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2024 1:57 AM

R35 youd also see a plummet in men getting laid. All the whiny straight men who think they have to work for sex now have no idea how much harder it will get when women are left with all the consequences of unprotected sex.

by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2024 2:00 AM

R37 I thought about that too but I also think there’d be a slight uptick in forcible rapes.

by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2024 2:02 AM

R33 you are correct. It’s Teafake on the end of its weekend meth binge.

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2024 2:06 AM

So that all your kids can amount to your own little country! 🤗

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2024 2:08 AM

R39 You dumb haters keep thinking I’m making these maybe quasi troll posts and some of the comments on them. I’m not. I just comment on threads that interest me. I don’t know if they a troll or not. Until people who use trolldar start posting and saying shit. Been sober 3 months. But go ahead continue to make this the Teacake Show.

Jesus and Muriel you see this.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2024 2:10 AM

It's interesting how Chairman Mao at R32 only shows up in the same threads where Teafake has posted a ton of shit. It's almost like they're the same methed out person.

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2024 2:10 AM

I’ve said it before. Yall gon get somebody killed with these lies. It’s a dangerous game, these false accusations. Yall never heard of talhotblonde. Though it may manifest differently on this site stop lying. I’m not Mao.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2024 2:12 AM

I beez blatino, mafuckers!!!!! Ole!!! 🌯 🫏 🌮

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2024 2:14 AM

[quote]Women should only receive child support if she is married or can prove she was living with a ninja(ie common law married).

This already happens, r35. It's called the child tax credit.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2024 2:29 AM

Baby mamas want that welfare check.

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2024 2:31 AM

r36 I had a worse problem. Back in my "straight" days, my first boyfriend asked me if he could go in raw and because I was dumb as fuck, I didn't realize that I was in my most fertile time (my period had just ended a few days prior) and allowed him to do so. Ovulation occurs a week later. This was also during a time where Plan-B wasn't offered over-the-counter. I did get pregnant. My only saving grace was the mercy of a god I don't even believe in. And uterine fibroids, apparently. The only time I've been "grateful" for them.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2024 2:34 AM

Is that another death threat, Teafake @R43?

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2024 2:51 AM

Teacake is still morning the loss of his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2024 3:33 AM

[quote]Women should only receive child support if she is married or can prove she was living with a ninja(ie common law married).

So the children of single women should just go hungry? They didn't choose who their mother slept with.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2024 10:08 AM

"... they're throwing out the baby lasso hoping to catch a man"

And that man is Uncle $am. Big money in having 3 or more kids: food stamps, welfare, Section 8, child support...

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2024 10:22 AM

Reading this thread has impregnated me……again

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2024 10:23 AM

There are people with no common sense. They will get preg over and over again. And some will get STDs like syphilis over and over again.

But an abortion or a few shots and they can be back out there fucking and sucking once again. While the rest of us foot the bill.

Take care of the unfortunates , the preg , the infected , that is what the baby Jesus would do but I do understand the MAGA gop view on this. Fed up and angry.

Yea Jesus

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2024 10:23 AM

[quote]Reading this thread has impregnated me……again

Bitch your uterus fell out years ago.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2024 10:55 AM

Ive a friend who now about 58 and has 9 kids. I would babysit as a teen when there was 7, the youngest a newborn. She never seemed to welcome the news of a pregnancy with joy..ir was always And btw im pregnant again. She never seemed interested in the kids as they were real boys...always wrestling and she was forever screaming like the mom in Malcolm in the middle (only 1 girl in the first 7..then another girl in the final 2). They couldnt even afford a car. They were all very happy go lucky kids who seemed to relish big family. One time they all forgot that it had been one of the kids 9th birthday the week before. The kid didn't say anything..or maybe he forgot too i dont know.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2024 10:55 AM

[quote]While the rest of us foot the bill.

I'm sure aid to families with dependent children is a drop in the bucket compared to corporate welfare.

Plus it's an investment in the future. Get kids into Head Start so they grow up to become responsible tax-paying citizens rather than a drain on resources.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2024 10:58 AM

Gay men take anonymous loads by the truckload. Now that gay men have vaginas, you better put a raincoat on it.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2024 11:22 AM

[quote] I'm sure aid to families with dependent children is a drop in the bucket compared to corporate welfare.

No, my communist friend.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2024 11:22 AM

So much ignorance on this thread.

What r32 said.

If the parties to a child support action's identity could not be disclosed, and young, heterosexual, sexually active men could observe child support proceedings, they'd run from the courtroom like their hair was on fire to the nearest vasectomy.

I know I would if I were one of them. Then, if I was foolish enough to want children in my 30s, I'd have it reversed. No man should ever shift the responsibility for birth control to the woman or rely on the woman to handle it.

And I'm glad to report that in the region where I live, that has many impoverished people, and where I know and/or am related to many young women, they're making sure to avoid pregnancy by using those long-term birth control methods.

JD Vance, Ross Douthat, Elon Musk, and other assorted wealthy gasbags, with their whole humans aren't having enough kids nonsense should mind their own fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2024 12:21 PM

r57 I imagine there may be an influx of so-called "gay" men ending up on child support from messing around with these FTMs and having virtually zero experience dealing with females in a sexual capacity. A whole vagina in their face, and they will still manage to drink the anti-biology kool-aid telling them it's a man.

A lot of them also think that synthetic testosterone is birth control. Spoiler alert: it's not.

I hope they enjoy those well-deserved wage garnishments for their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2024 9:35 PM

Where does this happen op?? I don't live in the ghetto or trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2024 9:36 PM

Yet a bunch of men still refuse to take responsibility for their own birth control. The laws don't work in their favor. But let's not let a thing like logic get in the way of a good nut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2024 9:46 PM

No access to birth control?

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2024 9:48 PM

I’m so glad I’m a real gay man who has no interest in women or FTMs. Who needs that risk?

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2024 11:15 PM

Consequences are what push people to stop doing bad behavior. If no consequences, they keep doing it.

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2024 11:21 PM

R65 unless your name is Shaniqua. Then you just keep doing it.

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2024 11:23 PM

I'm so grateful to God that my Bristol finally gave me a non-illegitimate baby to love.

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2024 11:32 PM

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic!

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2024 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!