Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So Riley Keough is the egg mother to John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s son Benjamin?

I never knew that, and I’m an ex-Scientologist.

So John Travolta is the father of Elvis’ great grandson?

This is why Lisa Marie and Riley and Priscilla have never spoken out against the Church. They would lose the relationship with Benjamin Travolta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 11:14 PM

The retarded son that Miss Travolta fathered finally died, so she wanted a normal boy child.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2024 9:10 PM

Riley's father and paternal grandmother are deep into Scientology. Don't they run a school?

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2024 9:16 PM

I doubt it - the son looks like Kelly and is fair-haired.

She could have used a donor egg, but I know she went on hormones to give birth at 47 - which is a huge mistake.

Tragically, she developed cancer and died a couple years later, which is common when women do HRT and pregnancy at that late age. A lot of women get cancer that way.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 9:23 PM

Let's talk about you being an ex-Scientologist, OP.

Why did you join? Kirstie Alley claimed to join for their excellent drug rehab program.

What made you leave? Did the disappearance of Mrs. Miscarriage scare you or did the bitchy sitcom wife convince you?

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 9:25 PM

R2, I don’t think Riley’s father is still involved, unlike her uncle and grandmother. Her uncle still works for the school. The father and uncle do not follow each other on Facebook.

Her father was living with Lisa when she died, and Lisa had quit.

I’ve read that the uncle’s wife, who used to work at the school and was the school’s first graduate, also quit. The uncle is no longer with the wife.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 11:13 PM

R3, Riley Keough also looks like Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 11:13 PM

The father and uncle do not follow each other on IG, I meant to say.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!