Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump’s working at McDonald’s

McFattie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2024 4:25 AM

It’s like dressing up a retarded person just to laugh at them. The Magats sure are cruel!

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2024 6:45 PM

That would've been the perfect moment for him to stroke out and land face first in boiling lard.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2024 6:48 PM

Come on, grease fire. You have one job, ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 6:49 PM

I don’t think he knows where he is anymore. He’s entered a zombie state.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 6:58 PM

Fat fuck. He looks like a complete fool.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 7:00 PM

Kamala beat him to McDonald's by about 45 years. Too late now, McFatturd! He's too demented to connect that a filthy restaurant just like that prepares all his meals.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 7:00 PM

What is the point of this little show exactly?

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 7:05 PM

He's just one of us, R7.

Bottom line, beneath all the money and power, he's just one of us ordinary, common folk.

If you had half a fucking brain, you'd have realized that a long damn time ago.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2024 7:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2024 7:11 PM

I can not stand this guy, I’m so disgusted by him that I have to turn my sight away every time I see a picture of him. And when he laughs and smile I get the same reaction that I get with Putin. My subconscious doesn’t like to see these two monsters laughing and smile.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2024 7:12 PM

Two clowns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2024 7:13 PM

Unfortunately the average American is morbidly obsese and relates to this.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2024 7:17 PM

McDonald's CEO came to me with tears in his eyes and told me that I was the best French Fries Fryer that had ever worked at the company.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2024 7:17 PM

If gurleen's makeup game gets any darker, she's going to deport herself.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2024 7:26 PM

I’ll bet he stuffed his pockets with ketchup packets.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2024 7:27 PM

Two criminals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2024 7:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2024 7:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 7:39 PM

The joint was closed to the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote] What is the point of this little show exactly?

To show that he worked at McDonald’s and Kamala didn’t.

This automatically disqualifies her. She’s a liar, you know.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2024 8:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2024 8:31 PM

DG Empire?

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 8:38 PM

He probably promised the franchise owner that he would cover his expenses for the joint being closed. Haha, joke’s on you! Trump will send him a bill for HIS expenses. When will these idiots ever learn how Trump does “business “.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2024 8:45 PM

[quote]What is the point of this little show exactly?

He's hoping to get a cafeteria job in prison.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2024 8:49 PM

Why is he he so obsessed with Kamala’s college job at McDonald’s?

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2024 8:50 PM

The Chicken Big Mac must give him the tingles in his tiny cocklet. Did he ask for onion rings yet!

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2024 8:56 PM

He's in shock because he knows how the food is really made, and more importantly how easy it would be to spit in it.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2024 8:56 PM

I know this was a franchisee who pulled this stunt, by why didn’t corporate McDonald’s step in and pull the plug before it happened?

It now thrusts them into the political arena, globally. They alienated half of the US and the majority of the rest of the world, who sees that fat fool for the fascist dictator wanna be that he is.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2024 9:34 PM

She should’ve shown up and bought some from him

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2024 9:39 PM

MAGA is going apeshit full masturbation on this one on YouTube. "he's a real working man...overwhelmingly wholesome... doesn't get more relatable than this...This what a real President does, goes out into the community volunteering....Serving the people. Literally". Bla, Bla. 🍆💦💦💦

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2024 9:48 PM

Trump should do a staged event at a Taco Bell

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2024 9:48 PM

Finally!!! a job he's qualified for.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2024 9:49 PM

He got excited to learn no "hoo-man" hand touches the fries due to the scoop they use to fill the fries cartons

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2024 9:54 PM

He also hit a young female staffer on the arm as she was assisting him with loading fries into a bag and informed her she was "boo-di-ful"

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2024 9:56 PM

MAGA + Trump + McDonalds = 🍆💦💦💦 🤪

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2024 10:06 PM

The billionaire cosplays as a poor

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2024 10:06 PM

I worked at McDonald's for two years when I was in high school almost 50 years ago. I would have a hard time proving it. I didn't retain my W-2s all those years ago. I doubt the McDonald's corporation has files because the franchiser was responsible for them. The franchiser died two decades ago. The only people that could verify my employment would be my fellow workers, and I ended contact with them when I went to college. Why would they take the time to do it now?

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2024 10:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2024 10:45 PM

I was about to post that, of course, he was a fry cook....no way they'd let him near the cash register.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2024 10:51 PM

Most fast food places can’t verify a seasonal employee after a few years.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2024 11:17 PM

Staged bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2024 11:19 PM

Trying to frame this as a "burn" on Kamala shows how pathetic and desperate his campaign really is.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2024 11:36 PM

So McD dropped it's policy against hiring convicted felons now?

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2024 11:36 PM

I go to - how you say ? - drive-in at burger place to see Don-L. I ask for Diet Coke he give me hot coffee. I throw in his face and drive bye-bye.

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2024 11:55 PM

This indeed was at a nearby McDonalds in Bucks County where protests have happened before. I’m totally not surprised that the owner agreed to this, they’re just as big a POS as Dump. I wonder if the Bucks Count yard sign troll was there. Oh wait, it wasn’t even open to customers.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2024 12:02 AM

I was reading that this stunt may have locked PA into Trump's column.

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2024 12:05 AM

"I was reading that this stunt may have locked PA into Trump's column."

Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2024 12:07 AM

His Dukakis moment! But way, way beyond Dukakis!!!

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2024 12:12 AM

If r46 is indeed serious and not being sarcastic, that must be the most brain-dead post I’ve ever seen on DL. Maybe anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2024 12:15 AM

If this stunt sews up PA for him, Trump should expand this as quickly as possible.

A shft at In-N-Out Burger will surely also put CA in the win column for Trump

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2024 12:22 AM

And a Taco Bell shift will sew up a win in New Mexico! Keep going Trump, you can make a career out of this!

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2024 12:24 AM

[quote]Why is he he so obsessed with Kamala’s college job at McDonald’s?

He's not obsessed with her job; he's flat-out obsessed with KAMALA. And "proving" that she's "not Black" and "never worked at McDonald's," never mind that it was long confirmed that she worked at one in Alameda in the summer of '83 after her first year in college.

We know he can't stand losing. He definitely can't stand losing to a *woman*. But he SURE AS FUCK can't handle losing to a BLACK woman, which is the likely reason he's acting out in such cartoonish fashion even by his standards.

[quote]I worked at McDonald's for two years when I was in high school almost 50 years ago. I would have a hard time proving it. I didn't retain my W-2s all those years ago. I doubt the McDonald's corporation has files because the franchiser was responsible for them.

R137, all correct, and this is part of the reason Harris isn't bothering trying to "prove" that she worked there (at least not beyond the actual recollections of people she knew). This NYT article from earlier today explains it: disproving the story would only give it more legs, and that does *not* help Harris one bit on the home stretch. Here's part of it:

"Ms. Harris’s campaign said that she was an employee of the McDonald’s on Central Avenue in Alameda, Calif., in 1983 during the summer after her freshman year at Howard University, working the cash register, french-fry station and ice cream machine. It has provided little information beyond that, including how long she worked there. She also mentioned her job at McDonald’s when she ran for president in 2019.

As with the birtherism conspiracy theory, this one puts Ms. Harris and her aides in something of a bind. Tracking down pay stubs or other documentation from so long ago would be a difficult task for almost anyone. McDonald’s corporate representatives have ignored media requests for corroborating information. And trying to knock down Mr. Trump’s claims could also breathe life into them.

The campaign did not make any of Ms. Harris’s friends or family members available for interviews about their recollections of her experience there."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2024 12:31 AM

[QUOTE] I was reading that this stunt may have locked PA into Trump's column.

Okay, I’ll bite. Link?

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2024 12:44 AM

[quote]A shft at In-N-Out Burger will surely also put CA in the win column for Trump

Not in a solid blue state, but maybe in a state with a razor thin margin like Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2024 12:56 AM

I love how dummy trump fell into Kamala's trap again. She got him going to a McDonald's to make himself look a fool again. He only did this to try and rattle Kamala but she put him there and he doesn't even realize it Lol

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2024 1:06 AM

And on her birthday! She's laughing her ass off.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2024 1:07 AM

Trump has arrived at the Steelers game in Pittsburgh, now working that angle.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2024 1:11 AM

Seems like he’s under qualified. He probably doesn’t even wash his hands

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2024 1:15 AM

Felon Trump should have shown up as The Hamburglar.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2024 1:17 AM

Trump never lets a photo-op or a chance to pander to his MAGA supporters go buy. Who the fuck is buying Trump actually doing manual labor of any kind?

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2024 1:19 AM

R59 How about "The Hamberdler," in honor of one of his misspelled Tweets during his presidency.

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2024 1:26 AM

Imagine the smell of French fry grease and Trump farts. Even the drive thru customers were fleeing on foot.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2024 1:38 AM

Did someone check the bathroom for one of Trump's toxic waste Adderall sludge dumps?

Maybe just burn down that McDonald's and take the insurance money instead of attempting to clean the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2024 1:41 AM

But his bone spurs must make standing difficult?

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2024 1:43 AM

R53 He may not have a link, but 'many, many people' are telling him this. They go up to him with tears in their eyes, and say "Sir, Trump has PA locked up with this McDoanald's stunt he pulled on Sunday. Kamala should throw in the towel now - she's a BIG LOSER ! Trump wins PA for frying French fries!"

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2024 2:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2024 3:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2024 3:19 AM

I'm about Kamala's age and worked at a McDonalds as a teen and I bet they wouldn't have a record of it either. I feel bad for Howard Dean who lost because of a scream when Dump is doing insane things.

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote]Trump has arrived at the Steelers game in Pittsburgh, now working that angle.

We know he loves stealing.

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2024 4:17 AM

The fucker is off his rocker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2024 4:28 AM

That R9 pic of him is hilariously gross - man tits and rolls of blubber.

There are fat suits that aren't that big.

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2024 4:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2024 4:49 AM

Turd suggests throwing fries to the Fake News outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2024 7:42 AM

What is it with the F-ing Fries!! First it was "freedom fries" now Trump Fries, leave the fries alone.

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2024 9:33 AM

Is that a real post R70, no way is that Dumps body or arms. If he really posted that AI version of himself, he's really more desperate than we all thought.

by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2024 9:34 AM

Big Business doing Trump a solid, making him look like a "regular" American.

FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2024 10:28 AM

I love the belted look on his smock. Very slimming.

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2024 11:22 AM

What would come in a Trump Happy Meal?

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2024 11:51 AM

[quote]I'm about Kamala's age and worked at a McDonalds as a teen and I bet they wouldn't have a record of it either.

Exactly. My first job was at Dunkin' Donuts (back when they were good) in high school from 1978-81. If, at 60, I was campaigning and talked about my first job in my teens over 40 years ago, you think DD is going to have employment records on me ? I read a few weeks ago the wife of the couple (who owned the franchise since 1969) just died. She was 79, died from dementia. Her husband died from COVID in 2020 (according to her obituary). They worked with me every day - who could vouch for me ?

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2024 11:53 AM

I just found out he worked the French fry station. He said he has always wanted to work at McDonald’s. This is down to earth Trump. Very exciting and fresh

by Anonymousreply 80October 21, 2024 12:09 PM

"This is down to earth Trump. Very exciting and fresh."

About as exciting and fresh as the huge turd he dumped 6 weeks ago.

It was a cheap publicity stunt, R80. When the lazy bitch actually does a day's worth of physical work for the first time in his miserable life, let the world know because that will be "exciting and fresh."

by Anonymousreply 81October 21, 2024 12:28 PM

Remember when there was a government shutdown and the winning college football team was hosted at the WH as it always is and Trump bought the guys McDonald's? Even if he didnt want to serve them a usual WH dinner buffet, he could've made a big order from a nice burger joint or steakhouse, but no, he thought McDonald's was the right way to serve America's best. What an embarrassment.

That's what this stunt brings to my mind. Another reminder of Trump's poor decision making.

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2024 12:38 PM

Cold/reheated McDonalds, no less.

by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2024 12:48 PM

McDonald’s is all-American. Trump is closely tied to the USA.

by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2024 1:14 PM

The only proper DL response-‘’Die in a grease fire bitch’’

by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2024 1:47 PM

Why is it up to Kamala to jump through hoops to prove she worked there? It's Trump pulling BS out of his ass--HE needs to prove she didn't.

It's the same thing with Obama's birth certificate. The right lodges some crazy accusations, making Obama have to go through tons of machinations.

Once he did show his birth certificate, the GOP simply pushed, "I don't believe him."

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2024 1:59 PM

Kamala worked at a McDonalds when she was young to earn money to live. Trump appeared at a McDonalds to pretend to work as a photo-op to pander to his minions.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2024 2:02 PM

[quote]Kamala worked at a McDonalds when she was young to earn money to live. Trump appeared at a McDonalds to pretend to work as a photo-op to pander to his minions.

Spot fucking on. This needs to be blasted all over social media, verbatim.

by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2024 2:04 PM

I just heard he needs money

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2024 2:10 PM

His first stunt was running for POTUS in 2016. It was supposed to be free advertising for The Brand, street cred to build resorts all over the world.

Then he accidentally won. And as a result the genius businessman has lost billions. The brand is shit and their main income is donations and stealing.

2020 and 2025 were just to stay out of jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 21, 2024 3:40 PM

Did it for free food.

by Anonymousreply 91October 21, 2024 4:47 PM

r80 = troll

by Anonymousreply 92October 21, 2024 4:51 PM

Trump actually looked pretty happy doing this. He is weird.

by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2024 4:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2024 5:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2024 5:06 PM

[Quote] Why is he he so obsessed with Kamala’s college job at McDonald’s?

It galls him that this supposed coastal elite actually had to get a job when she was a teenager because her immigrant parents were doing well but aren’t rich yet.

He’s very concerned that might dent his Everyman mojo — which is ridiculous considering how ultra-privileged his life has been since birth, but the ridiculous is part and parcel to American politics.

So he’s doing everything he can to undermine it. He openly says she’s lying. Why? Because “it’s not on her resume.” If Trump had ever had to provide a resume in his life, he’d know you don’t put teenager jobs on it if you’re a professional.

He’s standing around in a closed McDonalds as a stunt to claim he’s now worked there longer than she had.

This is 100% demagoguery. It’s where we are in American politics in the age of Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2024 5:15 PM

[quote] Why is he he so obsessed with Kamala’s college job at McDonald’s?

The narrative from the Republican point of view is that Harris is an elite supported by fellow elites. Her statement that she worked at McDonald’s runs counter to the narrative and so is challenged. To flank her on being in touch with the common people, he did this stunt, which presents himself as closer to the working class than she is.

by Anonymousreply 97October 21, 2024 5:38 PM

Trump is very easy to bait. There's some things he doesn't care about, but if you use something he does, it's remarkable how he has NO ability whatsoever to not respond to it. He never progressed emotionally beyond his teenage years. And yet people think he's a tough guy.

by Anonymousreply 98October 21, 2024 6:27 PM

[quote] Felon Trump should have shown up as The Hamburglar.

The Drudge Report now has a picture of Trump as the Hamburglar on its opening page. Do you suppose they read Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 99October 21, 2024 7:34 PM

^ Maybe Matt Drudge is Teafake or Defatso.

by Anonymousreply 100October 21, 2024 7:55 PM

Is that who “Matt” is??

by Anonymousreply 101October 21, 2024 8:08 PM

McDonald's has no record of Kamala's employment. Co-workers should have remembered her. They couldn't cause her claim was a con.

by Anonymousreply 102October 21, 2024 10:22 PM

Except that some of her friends back then have said they remember her working there.

Every time I hear a MAGAt say there is no proof she worked there I say this. How many people have proof of their college job from 45 years ago? Before computers and the internet? Even the IRS says you do not need to keep records past 10 years unless you have been audited. But to the point, that lie from Trump has been debunked and if you think otherwise, please show me the official statement from McDonalds that says they have no record of her working there. McDonalds saying they don't keep records of every employee from 45 years ago is not a statement that proves anything. This questioning of her employment all came from the Daily Fail.

The real answer is McD never made such a statement. It's not in print anywhere. It's all from Trump propaganda machine.

by Anonymousreply 103October 21, 2024 10:49 PM

I have my Wendy's name badge and all of my pay stubs from there from 45 years ago. I also have photos of me in my Wendy's uniform while working at Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 104October 21, 2024 10:55 PM

I believe you R104, and do you still wear that from time to time, I bet you do. How's your mom doing? Did you clean up the basement like she told you?

by Anonymousreply 105October 21, 2024 11:05 PM

Gross, shitty pants wasn't wearing a hair net.

by Anonymousreply 106October 21, 2024 11:16 PM

[quote]I believe you [R104], and do you still wear that from time to time, I bet you do.

The blue and white striped shirts and caps were owned by the company/franchisee. You didn't get to keep them. You did have to launder them yourself though.

by Anonymousreply 107October 21, 2024 11:16 PM

Poor soul that had to clean the men's room, afterward.

by Anonymousreply 108October 21, 2024 11:38 PM

McDonald is a sad, little man. Doesn't he know, Burger King is the home of the Whopper? You just know, this orange seacow took his falsies out to slurp down a Double Chicken, Big Mac.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2024 12:05 AM

R104 Still wears the same tighty whities he wore at his Wendy's job. He's frugal and resourceful.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2024 12:13 AM

R100, there’s no need to insult Drudge like that

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2024 12:40 AM

It’s incredible what absolute saps they envision the voting public.

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2024 12:51 AM

McDonalds is a franchise with thousands of stores. There is no national database for every employee that worked at all their joints over numerous decades.

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2024 1:30 AM

The records burned in the great McDonalds records center fire of 1988.

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2024 1:33 AM

Bottom line is that this controversy is so fucking silly. Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2024 1:48 AM

Trump didn’t work at McDonald’s, he took a 3 minute photo op at McDonald’s

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2024 1:49 AM

Apparently, the idiots who were in the 'drive thru' at the McDonald's were not random customers, but hand-picked PA MAGAts, who went to a sort of 'casting call' and were cleared by the Secret Service. So says the talk on other message forums by people who live in that town.

by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2024 2:10 AM

During a presidential photo op, you don't roll up to a closed down McDonald's drive thru without being vetted quite closely by the Secret Service. Every last detail of that was coordinated and intentional.

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2024 2:18 AM

R117 R118 That fact would be obvious to most people capable of critical thinking. So that leaves out the MAGA minions.

by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2024 2:21 AM

Actually I posted as much about how fake it was the other day on MAGA YouTube sites and all they kept saying is the stuff I posted above. They basically said who cares if it's staged, then went on to say it shows how humble he is and how he's worked longer at MC D than Kamala. So they are repeating that lie as well.

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2024 3:05 AM

Hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2024 4:03 AM

I don't know what people are thinking the alternative was. Do they think instead he should have pulled up to a random McDonald's, walked behind the counter and start working the drive-through, with no planning, vetting the participants, or securing the perimeter ahead of time? What happened is the way it would have to be.

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2024 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!