Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which one of you bitches got you ass arrested

Wilton Manners, I’m assuming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 10:15 PM

Is that the Honey Badger narrator?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2024 2:01 PM

That clip was just what I needed this Sunday morning. Thank you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2024 2:05 PM

And the cop was fired apparently.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 2:58 PM

She was on a power trip, but he wasn't helping his case at all.

Gay sassy with a cop isn't going to help. But I could see why he was angry. But he was pouring gasoline on the fire like by acting like a smart-ass, line-delivering queen in a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 3:22 PM

He’s wearing toenail polish!

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 3:40 PM

Sometimes you just need to shut mouth, drop trou.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 3:42 PM

This is old. This guy reported a crime, then the dyke police officer showed up and mistakenly put him in cuffs and wouldn't let him explain to her what was going on.

He ended up suing the police department and got a big settlement. I believe she was forced to resign.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 3:46 PM

I hate when these scrubs on police cam videos keep shouting what crime did I commit and then won’t let them answer. Shut the fuck up. Police can be fucked up but some of these folks do not understand how to conduct themselves with law enforcement. And it’s getting worse with this young generation, though this dude looks to be about my age. They need to teach the shit in school.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2024 3:48 PM

R7 oh is that right. 😆 at calling her dyke. Now now, why stereotype. Well I’m glad he got some retribution if he is the one who actually reported the crime.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2024 3:49 PM

R8 There's a longer version of this that shows the guy being respectful and trying to explain what was happening. The cop wasn't having it and got belligerent. It wasn't until he was thrown to the ground and cuffed that the guy hot belligerent back, as he should have.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2024 3:50 PM

The crime is that swimsuit.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2024 3:51 PM

Wouldn't mind if his peen slipped out

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2024 3:56 PM

R10 I see I see. I wonder why the OP didn’t post that version. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2024 3:58 PM

No bias at all. Couldn’t have been framed differently. OPs clip showed the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2024 4:06 PM

I’m happy that a homophobe is out of a job. Why can’t happen to all of them. Let their families starve to death and cut that branch off of the family tree. Better for the world.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2024 4:08 PM

R15 she’s a lesbian who stalked her ex-wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2024 4:13 PM

He's not a bad-looking guy but that nail polish thing is a total turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2024 9:43 PM

They’re back together and will remarry Christmas Day! Ain’t love grand.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 10:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!