Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A drone recently was targeted at Netanyahu's house.

Couldn't one also head for the White House?

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 7:55 PM

only if it's fired from the Pentagon.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2024 1:30 PM

This is like an Agatha Christie Mystery. Could have been everyone in the room

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2024 1:41 PM

I hope you're joking , OP. That whole area is probably the most secure place on the planet. Even a ballistic missile can't hit it, let alone a slow drone.

I'm frankly shocked Israel didn't catch that one. I guess because it was bound towards Caesarea, which isn't usually a target for rockets?

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 1:43 PM

Netanyahu wasn’t there. You need to combine intelligence with weapons when you want to target the other side’s leaders. Just throwing a robot at an empty house makes you look weak and incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 1:52 PM

Drones aren’t allowed in DC. You also can’t fly them within a 15 mile radius of the airports.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 1:55 PM

A drone from a ship off the coast of Florida could take out Mar-a-lago. Iran wants to kill Trump. Half the country would want to go to war over though.

That is one of my many fears of Trump getting reelected. Baby Bush took the US to war against Saddam because Saddam tried to kill Papi Bush. Wouldn't a President Trump take us to war against Iran, since they want to kill him?

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 2:11 PM

#staged

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 2:13 PM

Israel is the Florida of the Middle East. Well, the Boca of the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2024 2:19 PM

Better luck next time…

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2024 2:19 PM

If Iran took out Trump, his followers would be sad and angry, and we would have to give them some theater about how we're going to go after his killers, etc. but then it would all sort of fade with time. if Iran has drones it's something to consider...I mean it's possible. I am not advocating for it. "Oh my, it would be terrible." There. That's my disclaimer.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2024 2:23 PM

Speaking of drones-can anyone recommend an inexpensive but decent quality drone with iPhone connectivity? thanks.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2024 2:27 PM

Drones are a game changer. I'm waiting for the day terrorists start attacking stadiums full of people or start taking down airplanes at take off. Drones give anyone the capability to deliver, basically, a guided missile easily and cheaply.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2024 2:37 PM

Hogg Heaven

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2024 2:55 PM

Staged to trigger the bombing of Iran.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2024 2:59 PM

Maybe, R14, but Israel has had ample and good reasons to do so for months.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2024 3:06 PM

I can understand where they are coming from R15. If they don’t take care of Iran now they will have to deal with a nuclear-armed mortal enemy in 15 years. And one prepared to use nukes, as religious fanatics with a death-wish would do although they know that they can’t win. See Hamas.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2024 4:45 PM

Anti-Semitic post

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2024 7:51 PM

Flip the drone over - I bet it's labeled as "property of Bibi N." on the back.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 7:53 PM

Fuck you, op!

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 7:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!