Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Troubled Liam Payne is dead - which 1d member is next?

Harry Styles - likes cocaine, mushrooms and edibles

Louis Tomlinson - daily vodka drinker to the extent that he can no longer remember his own lyrics and has to have several sheets of them taped to the stage floor. In 2022, he broke his arm twice, the second time so badly that he needed hours of surgery and a steel plate put in. He was drunk and having a race with his backing band when he fell over.

Niall Horan - once bragged that he drank ten pints of Guinness a night every night on tour.

Zayn Malik - already let hard drugs derail his solo career for years but claims to have got his act together for his three year old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 3:08 PM

Niall is Irish, right? He’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2024 9:02 AM

Tina Louise

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2024 9:06 AM

10 Pints of Guinness a night isn't great but its not exactly Deryck Whibley litre of Jack Daniels before every concert either.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 9:24 AM

Niall is the hottest one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 9:30 AM

You know, R4, I agree. I'm too old and was a "grown up" when 1D came along, so I didn't pay them any heed. Through Datalounge, I saw pics of them and decided that Zayn was the hottest. But, the silver lining of Liam's death was my discovery of Niall. He is exactly what I go for - sweet smile, gorgeous eyes, bit of a Dad bod. Hot, but seems attainable whereas Zayn is too beautiful and broken. Niall looks like he'd either take or throw a mean fuck and then be fun to be around. Listened to a few of his songs and he's talented enough. A tad corny, but he makes up for it with charisma. He sort of reminds me of a young Rob Thomas in his most recent tour pics.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 9:47 AM

To answer OP's question, my money is on Simon as the next 1D death. That guy is one cosmetic procedure away from total facial catastrophe.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 9:48 AM

Louis. The guy is never without an alcoholic drink in his hand. His biological father and stepdad are both alcoholics and his 18 year old sister died of an accidental cocaine/codeine/Xanax overdose in 2019. Addiction is in his DNA.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 9:51 AM

I saw Harry in concert last year and the guy is super fit. Running and dancing for two hours without even breaking a sweat. I've seen cokeheads do the same but they're dripping wet from sweat by the end of it, especially facial swearing.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2024 10:43 AM

Zayn. Still a heroin addict.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2024 5:37 PM

Harry, definitely

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2024 7:32 PM

Louis. Vodka addict.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2024 10:17 PM

If another one was to die prematurely, especially in the next five years, it would irrevocably destroy One Direction's legacy. The public's perception of the band would be shot to shit.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2024 11:07 PM

Zayn will likely OD. He looks like a junkie.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2024 11:44 PM

If Zayn can't go on tour he will likely be dropped next. Shame as he has charisma and a decent vocal delivery. The other 3 seem to have more viable careers. Lous' team was smart to put out that film.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2024 11:47 PM

Harry will be the Betty White of One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 12:58 AM

Watch Zayn outlive all of them. Lmao!

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 1:00 AM

What a ghoulish topic.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 1:37 AM

Zayn seemed like a cert for the 27 Club a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2024 6:27 AM

They'd be working menial jobs somewhere in England without Simon Cowell. Are we surprised they are always trying to get their lives together?

Harry is the Diana Ross of the group. Like, "Shit I ain't lettin' these losers drag me down".

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2024 8:53 AM

Niall is Irish and has a great family, he'll be fine. He has a golf management company that earns him more than 1D. Pretty good songwriter too. Irish groups just stuck with a few pints and survived the drugs. It may be because Irish people leave celebs alone...its seen as an embarassing thing ot an intrusion to approach celebs.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2024 9:24 AM

Zayn and Louis are at risk. Niall used to be an alcoholic but cleaned up his act for his current girlfriend, who he started dating in May 2020.

Harry will still be touring in his 70s.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2024 3:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!