Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump to Kamala: You’re a Shit Vice President

His dementia is on full display. He should be dragged off the stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2024 5:00 PM

Sometimes a person with dementia can lose their inhibitions and may behave in ways that others find embarrassing.

This can include (in addition to commenting about Arnold Palmer's genitalia):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2024 3:28 AM

His diaper needs changing.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2024 3:31 AM

His people eat this as they would his actual shit.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 3:45 AM

So glad this daughter-fucker is as old as he is and lies about his good health. Hope and pray for heart attack,stroke anything to incapacitate this danger to democracy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 3:49 AM

He needs to have one of those moments, like in movies, where he goes so far off the rails that even his supporters can't deny he's demented (in the medical sense - we know he's demented in the colloquial sense).

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 3:52 AM

I hope Trump's friends at Fox see this video.

Hey douchebag, Brett Baier...this is who you're defending.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 3:52 AM

^^Brett Baier's dick is the same tiny size as Trump's.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 3:54 AM

He's now like a John Waters character. I could imagine him taking a big crap on stage to thunderous applause and cheering.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2024 4:02 AM

But the thing is Trump acted like this BEFORE he started sometimes forgetting names n shit. This is just his regular ol jackassery. Talking that shit until he gets shot at again by some crazy white incel.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2024 4:04 AM

Brett Baier's dick is as tiny as his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2024 4:10 AM

I can't wait for Kamala to win and throw his ass in federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2024 4:13 AM

He's only voicing what a majority of the population said before she became the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2024 4:23 AM

Kamala will not be the one doing that, r11.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2024 4:24 AM

R9 logged out, logged back in and posted r12

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2024 4:26 AM

Trump is a pig who needs to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2024 4:26 AM

R14 DO YOU have dementia?

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2024 4:41 AM

I'm sorry but that is the most NY sounding soundbite I've ever heard in my life. It's the venom in the undertones. New Yorkers just seem to hate everyone. It's like it's coded into the average New Yorker's DNA to just be pissed off 24/7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2024 4:50 AM

R17 That’s definitely not true. New Yorkers are blunt not rude. There is a difference. This is your city lol.

Alright lemme watch your little video now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 5:01 AM

I couldn’t make it past half the video. That guy’s voice is robotic and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 5:03 AM

People are that way everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2024 5:13 AM

His cult loves it when he says a cuss word. They have the mentality of eight year olds.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2024 5:41 AM

His rhetoric is like soul food to them. Say the buzzwords loudly enough and hate all the right people.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 5:42 AM

r17 Teafake "you're sorry?"

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2024 5:52 AM

R17 R18 R19 is also Matt talking to himself. Hes so pathetic — on his Max Defacto twitter he has even conjured a fake “husband” we never see.

By the way, miraculously, both Max Defacto and chocobiancousa on Twitter were in California on a trip in the past week or so, the same state where, Prince Akeem got his hands on a California ballot. Complete coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2024 6:39 AM

Bitch I’m not Matt. Stop accusing me. Sick freak.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2024 6:48 AM

Thank you, R24! I blocked one response and suddenly all of my threads are SO much easier to read now!!!

Who was that pesky gnat? Anyway, *poof*! They’re gone!

You have done a great service to my blood pressure. Much love. Truly. 👏🏻🙏🏻😘👏🏻🙏🏻😘

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2024 7:02 AM

Has the mainstream press commented on Trump's increasing level of profanity?

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2024 7:07 AM

^ NYT just published a front page article about his descent to new lows.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2024 7:18 AM

R27 No they haven’t which, reveals fraudulent this narrative is. How the fuck can a motherfucker who almost got assassinated be speaking this way and the criticism of it not be apart of the mainstream narrative. I fucking hate white people yo. I don’t really mean that but I had to cut off quite a few white people, some just friends, some I was messing with, because of this election. I only fucks with Jewish and urban white folk from now on throughout my life. They just cannot be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2024 7:21 AM

He's going to lose so bad to Kamala. And all the Deplorables will be punished for their support of him by creating their worst nightmare: a black female President.

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2024 7:51 AM

If you are referring to this NYT piece, it's fine but these takedowns never move the needle. Trump's supporters do not care about his mixed up utterances they just listen to a word or two here or there. Why do any even go to his rallies? They don't notice it is rambling insanity, or they do, and they do not care.

Media wants a horse race. Right media just spins everything Trump does and says as "masterful" and "clever".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2024 10:15 AM

Shit knows from shit.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2024 10:18 AM

r3 sums this up correctly.

The same people who attend a Trump's rallies and willingly submit to him implicitly and overtly insulting them by him knowing he can say any stupid, offensive thing and they'll lap it up, are the same people who see it as something negative about her that Harris prepares for a debate, does her homework and presents herself respectfully at rallies.

You're damn right she does all of that.

She implicitly compliments her audience by knowing we deserve and have earned a candidate who respects us and herself enough to give us her best.

Enjoy eating Trump's shit, Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2024 11:14 AM

So this is how liberty dies.

With thunderous applause.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2024 11:27 AM

This is the kind of country that millions of Americans want.

One run by an old, vulgar degenerate with no decency whatsoever.

Tens of millions of people actually like and encourage this behavior.

If he gets elected again, then this is what Americans deserve.

The disgusting, hateful monsters got out there and chose this man to be President.

And the rest of the people, due to laziness, or apathy, or just not caring, didn't bother to go out and vote.

Elections have consequences, as they say.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2024 11:34 AM

Word for word, r35.

If Trump is allowed to take power again, I'll give up on the USA.

I'm old. Barring sudden fatal illness or accident, I'll have only a couple of decades left.

To watch the demise of the USA in real time, to experience it, wasn't something I'd have predicted for myself.

"May you live in interesting times", to my understanding, is a wish that many Asian people say at a toast.

That's certainly my experience.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2024 11:54 AM

I was dismissing the idea that T-Rump is going senile; to me, his rambling and constant, hyperbolic lying were just more of his Nazi rhetoric, his con-artist delivery. But in the last couple of weeks, with his spiraling low energy and eroding filters, I think I've come around to the idea that he's losing his marbles. If he's elected we're going to have President Vance, de facto and probably soon in reality.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2024 12:07 PM

He never met a black woman he liked.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2024 12:13 PM

Someone asked Trump to say something nice about his opponent Harris. He said it was extremely challenging and rambled a bit. but then from deep in his psyche he said something like "well I suppose she has a very nice way about her" and I think he said "I think I would like her if she loses".

i was surprised but I've seen flashes of this many numerous times.

He has a very primitive brain riddled by narcissism, and thus maintenance of his shattered ego, and now dementia too. But behind it all is there still remains an innocent child who liked people genuinely and wanted to be liked, too. In the 80s he was was known as a clown, a grifter, but also someone who was a polite and gracious host, for example. I think he has the kind of narcissism that gets worse and worse with age and now he is very very old. So it has destroyed him. He's all id.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2024 12:24 PM

r29 "I only fucks"

What??

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2024 1:43 PM

A president with a mug shot. You couldn’t write this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2024 2:22 PM

[quote]But in the last couple of weeks, with his spiraling low energy and eroding filters, I think I've come around to the idea that he's losing his marbles.

Perhaps this is wildly wishful thinking on my part, but I think he's dying & they're propping & drugging him up, praying that he makes it to the finish line so they can install First Puppet Vance. Not that he hasn't always been crass, vulgar & disgusting, but as others have noted, to a certain degree, that was his schtick that the crowds loved. Now you get the sense he's really losing. It kind of would be a very Trumpian end for him to just vomit all over his supporter and keel over and die while they wildly cheer.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2024 6:25 PM

^ Before he croaks, he needs to pass out the cyanide laced Kool-Aid to the cult.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2024 6:36 PM

He thought he'd be way ahead of her. But it's not 2020 anymore. We knew he'd get mental and dirty toward the end.

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2024 10:55 PM

[quote] He's only voicing what a majority of the population said before she became the nominee.

Yes, compared to the great vice-presidents of US history, she is sorely lacking

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2024 11:20 PM

I would like to think his campaign's internal polling is showing a clear victory for Kamala, and Trump knowing this, so his handlers are just letting him say whatever he wants until the inevitable defeat and meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2024 11:29 PM

r38 Wasn't he dating one in the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2024 11:42 PM

I think he’s scared. He loathed the admission that he lost to Biden. He called the January 6 insurrectionists “warriors.” Losing to a black woman, no matter what her policy positions are, just a person of her race and gender, would be so crushing to his ego and his hopes for the future, and for staying out of jail, that nothing he says is anchored to anything but fear.

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2024 11:51 PM

[quote] But the thing is Trump acted like this BEFORE he started sometimes forgetting names n shit. This is just his regular ol jackassery. Talking that shit until he gets shot at again by some crazy white incel.—Prince-Akeem

Like you, Teafuck?

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2024 11:57 PM

R35, yeah, it's difficult to have much faith in humanity these days. It reflects very poorly on the U.S. that millions of people support this deranged lunatic and don't seem to care about the most basic standards of decency anymore.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2024 6:54 AM

Kamala was the VP Joe wanted her to be. He did say he wanted her to be the first person in the room and the last to leave. So she received a Master Class in how to be President. I have complete confidence in her.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2024 8:42 AM

Recent T-Rump rally: for more than a quarter of an hour he stands on stage without speaking, just makes his Hitler-Mussolini face with an occasional smirk. His (mostly paid?) crowd keeps cheering and waving signs. He's clearly not compos mentis but the media won't hold him to even minimal standards of normality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2024 12:07 PM

When you put together all the evidence on plain view every day it’s baffling how anyone would vote for him. It sure damns half (looks like) the American people and the media as well.

I also saw a tape of Steven Miller giving a speech where he points to pics of Hispanics and asks his audience “is what you want in your communities” or something to that effect. Its stunning.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2024 12:53 PM

HARRIS to TRUMP : You're a Shit-Your-Pants Former president!

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2024 1:04 PM

R50 and R53 it really saddens me that Trump and his cult of followers have turned any political discourse into rallies for hate these days.

Political rhetoric has always been bad. Just look at the "Willie Horton" ads from the days of George H.W. Bush.

Republicans have always been about racist fear mongering to incite the masses.

But Trump has taken it to a new level. A dirty, disgusting, vulgar and debased level.

I have no faith in the system or the people anymore.

There was a time when the American public and the American media would never have stood for this kind of disgusting attack. They would have called him out and shamed him for it.

But now, it's a free-for-all.

Literally, anything goes.

I'm this close to not caring anymore about anything political.

I just can't roll around with these pigs in the mud any more.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2024 3:06 PM

Do you experience leakage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2024 4:05 PM

The add for Trump gold and silver that shows up in Op's video is really what Trump is about.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2024 4:41 PM

And don't forget the Ivermectin that Dump is selling R57. Also gold watches, Bibles, tennis shoes, Trump bucks, etc. There's always a sucker out there to be had.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2024 4:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2024 4:58 PM

He is right

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2024 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!