Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who killed Dorothy Kilgallen?

Any why?

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 9:55 PM

She did. Let's leave the tinhat conspiracies to the MAGats.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2024 7:36 PM

I think a man named Gallen did and I have the receets!!! HER NAME!!!!!

Gallen got one look at that name, knew what her mission was, and decided to strike first!!!

I picture him as stocky in a grey suit and wearing a grey felt fedora, a determined look on his face.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2024 7:43 PM

I used to listen to a crazy old-time sports show host on brokered radio who said JFK had her killed. That he was dead almost two years by then was of no moment.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2024 7:51 PM

I think her younger lover at the time, Ron Pataky, helped whoever did it.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2024 8:03 PM

Dorothy made an error and had been sloppy for months beforehand.

She wasn't the only person appearing drunk on the show, but she was the most embarrassing about it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2024 8:18 PM

She was a miserable bitch-she did.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 8:25 PM

Kitty Carlisle-Hart put three identical guns in a paper bag. She then called Arlene Francis and Peggy Cass come to her house. Together, they drove to Dorothy Kilgallen's place, and each pulled a gun from the bag. Arlene picked the lock to the front door and Peggy kicked open Dorothy's bedroom door. Together they then entered Dorothy's bedroom where she was passed out. On the count of three, Kitty, Arlene, and Peggy pulled their triggers. They escaped Dorothy's bedroom via the fire escape completely undetected. To this day, no one knows which gun had the fatal bullet.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2024 8:36 PM

R7, did they wear their blindfolds too?

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2024 8:49 PM

The Mystery Guest.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2024 9:16 PM

Dorothy was a messy bitch who led a messy life.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 9:19 PM

Frankie got one of the guys to do it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 9:26 PM

It could have been one of her bisexual husband’s tricks.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 9:30 PM

Her husband was an asshole for throwing her 14 year old son out on the streets after she died because he was his.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 9:47 PM

^wasn't his.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 9:48 PM

Her son Kerry’s father was bisexual Johnnie Ray’s kid.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!