Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diddy Tried 'More Than 10 Times' To Invite Princes Harry And William To His Parties

A former rep for Sean "Diddy" Combs confirmed earlier claims that Prince William and Prince Harry never accepted his numerous invites to his infamous parties.

The royal brothers reportedly refused to honor these invitations despite the rapper offering to pay all their logistic bills if they agreed to show up.

In an old interview, Sean "Diddy" Combs revealed that he chose to invite the brothers to his parties because they were "young bucks getting into trouble themselves."

After Diddy's arrest, claims about him inviting royal princes William and Harry to his parties emerged. While sources certified those claims to be true, they also noted that the princes never honored those invitations.

A former rep for the musician, Rob Shuter, has now confirmed that not only did Diddy try to invite William and Harry multiple times, the rapper was also "obsessed" with the royal brothers.

"Diddy was obsessed with Prince Harry and Prince William," Shutter told the BBC, while also revealing that Diddy tried "more than 10 times" to get the duo to attend his soirees.

He added about the rapper, "Diddy thinks of himself as a king, so it makes perfect sense that he would like to have two princes in his entourage. Harry and William never accepted the invites, they were never part of his world."

If Harry and William had accepted the invites, they would never have had to cater to their logistics, as Diddy had always offered to "cover their travel, lodging, and even pay for their security."

However, this mouth-watering offer couldn't get them to bite, and fortunately, the duo's decision has helped them avoid the drama currently surrounding the rapper.

According to journalist Christopher Andersen, the royal princes had "made plenty of headlines with their party animal antics," which seemed to have led Diddy to make "a point of inviting them to his parties."

Andersen told Fox News, "But those invitations were wisely turned down, and after William and Kate [Middleton] got engaged [in 2010], Diddy got the hint and stopped inviting them altogether."

Regarding Diddy's persistence with the invites, the rapper himself seemingly provided a reason during a 2011 appearance on "The Graham Norton Show."

During the episode, Diddy told Norton that he only tried to invite the brothers because he was drawn to their then-reputation as thrill-seekers.

The rapper said at the time, "Before, when they were young bucks growing up, and they were getting in a lot of trouble themselves, so, hey, I was like, 'Why don't you come hang out with me?'"

Diddy, however, noted that the pair were "off the list" of people he invites to his parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 9:02 PM

I would've gone.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2024 4:22 PM

Palace Security must have known or at least investigated what went on at these parties, and advised William and Harry not to attend.

I'm sure that every single invitation extended to the Royals, is vetted quite thoroughly.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2024 4:27 PM

Do we have a Diddy troll. I’m tired of all these articles about him. He was never a staple on DL before freak-off gate.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2024 4:34 PM

[quote] Do we have a Diddy troll

Speaketh the biggest troll on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2024 4:36 PM

I have to admire the princes for not replying to his offer of paid transportation with a stout, “Do you have any idea who we are?”

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2024 4:39 PM

Nobody ever thinks about me.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 5:35 PM

I bet he really wanted them there in a bad way, too.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2024 5:48 PM

I would have gone!

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2024 6:26 PM

I’ll come for half the cost!!!!! Toe sucking is extra, however.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2024 6:29 PM

Yes, Andrew would have gone to the parties.

I wonder how old William and Harry were when they got invited.

Was Harry married yet? I think he and Meghan would have gone to one of the parties, just to network.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 6:40 PM

Diddy had Wills PEGGED!

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 7:21 PM

Surprised that Harry had the brains to turn him down

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 7:28 PM

Harry was to busy posting in Vegas, baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 8:07 PM

I am the Resident Racist "Black," who wants to control threads and posts while pretending that Diddy-Puff's case isn't precisely what the DL considers post-worthy.

I represent.... my type.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 8:16 PM

I wouldn’t have gone to his parties before I knew he was the diddler. He always seemed desperate like he was trying to be something he wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 8:18 PM

He wanted to suck some royal dick.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 8:24 PM

That describes most rappers.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 8:24 PM

So, eleven?

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2024 11:22 PM

Push the button.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 3:39 AM

Has MM commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2024 4:14 AM

Prince William forced me to eat Kate’s pussy at a freak off.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2024 4:21 AM

Hollywood Babylon

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 4:27 AM

MM was the entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2024 5:03 AM

^ Mickey Mouse?

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2024 5:18 AM

Diddy wanted my circumcised Royal rod!

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2024 6:59 AM

Call me if they let you have some pussy time in prison, luv!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2024 8:15 AM

[QUOTE]royal princes had "made plenty of headlines with their party animal antics,"

I don't recall William having a reputation as a partier before his engagement.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 9:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!