Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Hogg, with his giant head and smooth-skinned, heart-shaped young face, on Bill Maher this week.

I thought he came off slick, professional and likable. He could improve his posture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2024 5:22 PM

And his rudeness aloofness

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2024 8:46 PM

two nouns in a row?

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2024 8:56 PM

Might he be a tad on the spectrum? I wonder because he seems slightly awkward in the way spectrum people do.

Aside from that, I was extremely impressed!

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2024 12:19 AM

I'm a college professor and many many young people seem "a little bit" on the spectrum. It's the new vibe.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2024 12:21 AM

He should sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2024 12:24 AM

[quote] He should sit on my face.

Unfortunately he has a Ben Affleck-like flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2024 12:29 AM

Slightly socially awkward does not immediately equal "on the spectrum."

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2024 12:33 AM

He does not have ear lobes. Just noticed.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2024 12:42 AM

Maher was slimy in that interview and tried his damnedest to demean David. I like him. And Maher loves to pretend he is such a not elitist guy shitting on Harvard, etc. and trying hard to shoehorn David into a category. And BTW, Maher went to Cornell. He has deliberately stopped learning is not accessible to new ideas and his defense of Israel, which was unnecessary because David had a very sensible attitude, turned me off. I hate Maher and only watched because of David and Mark Cuban, and of course Joe Scarborough tried mightily to dominate the discussion because his ego knows no other way to act.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2024 1:11 AM

R9 here, also Maher stereotypes Harvard as being a bastion of Liberal thought when there are plenty of assholes like Ted Cruz who claim a Harvard pedigree. Mike Pompeo too.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2024 1:12 AM

David corrected Maher on his stereotyping about Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2024 1:23 AM

Don't ever forget: David Hogg is a Florida Man.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2024 1:26 AM

[quote]Slightly socially awkward does not immediately equal "on the spectrum."

In today's world of Zoomers, yes it does. Please don't deny them 'their truth'.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2024 1:31 AM

Hogg has a face like a frying pan.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2024 1:36 AM

R9/R10: of course, but that's not the dominant culture. Their type are the exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2024 1:46 AM

David Hogg has ADHD which is Autism’s stepsister. ADHD and Autism likely have the same root cause.

ADHD is a term I don’t really like because it describes a quality rather than an actual state of being. That state of being is called neurodivergence, and it represents a profound difference in mental processing. Hogg has none of the big ND tells which are a) difficulty in maintaining eye contact when speaking, with the eyes often looking at nothing in particular B) unusual posture, often slouching or frequently shifting weight from one side to another and C) touching and rubbing one’s face or hands while speaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2024 2:12 AM

Mad respect to David Hogg - that young man has been through a lot that he never asked for.

There’s an older video of Marjorie Trailer Trash Greene stalking and harassing him publicly back early on when she was no-holds barred QNut Trash (before she dialed it back slightly for public office at everyone else’s urging). She’s who gets elected in that district of Georgia.

It’s a simple and stark contrast in how David Hogg has more class in one of his little toes than the likes of MTG would ever display in a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2024 2:29 AM

Hogg is as adorable as he is a wonderful human being-thank you God.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 2:49 AM

Anything for a laugh-looking forward to Maher’s O-bit.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 2:54 AM

Maher blows donkeys

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2024 4:33 AM

Alma blew Mahler.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2024 4:36 AM

Future politician.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 5:20 AM

ADHD remains a controversial diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2024 1:52 PM

How big is David’s hogg?

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2024 1:52 PM

Cameron is still trashing him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2024 1:56 PM

I see Kasky is going through his rebellious Jew phase.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2024 2:05 PM

After Maher was rejected by a group of college students objecting to his appearance, he's on a mission to discredit every school of higher learning. He's tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2024 2:06 PM

It’s so obviously glaring that Maher truly believes he is smarter and more clever than anyone else-Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2024 2:54 PM

he needs a sandwich

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2024 2:57 PM

Now KASKY is neurodivergent

Very very obvious in the eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2024 3:58 PM

THIS is neurodivergent ADHD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2024 4:02 PM

“He’s a bit touched you see….”

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2024 4:08 PM

Hogg meanwhile when he talks he looks directly at you and holds his gaze the entire time and has good posture. Not neurodivergent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2024 4:12 PM

Kasky = fetal alcohol syndrome

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2024 8:52 PM

Who is "Krasky"?

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2024 9:50 AM

You know a lot of gun nuts and other people, would like to take Hoog down a peg or two, but they he hits them with his bona fides. His father was an FBI agent, he has family members in law enforcement and he has been around guns and shooting since he was a 4 yr old.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2024 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!