Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the cause of Trump’s rapid decline?

Let’s hypothesize, or as lizsha would say, hypotheshishe

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 4:48 PM

I think there has been a stroke. Each appearance is a different level of energy and coherence. But his modus operandi has alwas been 'enter talking': keep up the riffing and bragging and they'll write you a blank check. He's on automatic pilot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2024 2:04 PM

No, R1. There’s ABOUT to be a stroke or a major medical event.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2024 2:15 PM

He's been declining more since the near miss assassination attempt. It made him face his mortality. I'm not suggesting he's getting remorseful or anything like a good person might be,. Quite the opposite. He's been angrier than ever at times. Other times ihe is strangely subdued and out of it t's like he's having a stroke. His BP must be higher than ever.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2024 2:22 PM

He enters interview at 32:40 looking exhausted but well made-up. He mumbles about 'corruption' as he eases stiffly into the chair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2024 2:23 PM

My best and strongest hexes 👍

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2024 2:51 PM

Vivian Vance says: All of the above.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 2:55 PM

A perfect storm of extreme stress (legal problems, election pressure, loss of control), narcissistic collapse, plus decades of unhealthy habits and Adderall abuse catching up with him and dementia kicking in. Ain't it great?

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2024 3:11 PM

I believe its some kind of ego collapse- He does not have dementia.

Basically a mental breakdown-

I really do not think that he has dementia- but his mind is being affected-

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2024 4:09 PM

Elderly people often go downhill fast after a traumatic event. Also, I bet he has long covid.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2024 4:27 PM

Convicted Felon with many more cases to come; evidently nearly shot to death live on camera and not enough people cared; couldn't run against and patronise Biden any more; all the high-level politicians and military once forced to work with him have explicitly described his ineptitude; to the sane intelligent world he's a laughing stock; the only people who like him are deeply stupid; his own deep stupidity is being worsened by age, and the demands of campaigning.

All the above is off the top of my head. Those basic facts would fell the majority of men. Even sociopaths have their physical and mental limits.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 4:35 PM

Being an unrepentant asshole and dirtball scumbag for 78+ years take a heavy toll.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 4:37 PM

The collapse started in July when Kamala became his opponent. No “assassination” attempts before then and all the antics since is so obvious. Desperate loser.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 4:45 PM

The cause is that the motherfucker is almost 80 and is cantankerous and pill popping Adderall fiend. It’s really that simple. Any black person who goes in that booth and votes Trump is a trash human being yo. He looks a mess, he talks a mess, and is just foul. Shit is crazy yo. It’s like the fucking Twilight Zone.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 4:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!